Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Want To Stay At Chippa United — Nwabali - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Stay At Chippa United — Nwabali (145 Views)

Super Eagles Keeper Nwabili Returns Back To His South Africa Club Chippa United / Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles / South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Stay At Chippa United — Nwabali by solbase10(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28
Super Eagles goalkeper Stanley Nwabali says he is not thinking of leaving South African club Chippa United at the moment.

Nwabali caught the eye with his impressive displays for the Super Eagles at the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations.

The 27-year-old has been linked with top clubs in South Africa, France and Belgium.

The 27-year-old has however expressed his desire to extend his stay at Chippa United for one or two more years.

“When you play under a chairman who understands you, everything falls into place – confidence grows… Playing under a chairman who prioritizes the comfort of his players motivates you to give your all, whether you’re in or out of the team,” Nwabali said in an interview with SABC.

“To be honest, I sincerely hope to continue playing for one or two more years under his leadership – that’s my heartfelt desire. If he shares the same sentiment, that would be wonderful, but it’s truly my wish because he’s a wonderful person.

“He has shown me kindness, and I would like to reciprocate that. However, if my time with the club comes to an end at the conclusion of this season, I will accept it gracefully. If there are further opportunities for me to continue, then I’ll embrace them wholeheartedly,” he concluded.

Nwabali joined Chippa United from Nigeria Premier Football League side, Katsina United in 2022.

Read Also:https://www.completesports.com/i-want-to-stay-at-chippa-united-nwabali/

Re: I Want To Stay At Chippa United — Nwabali by TUANKU(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28
Great guy showing loyalty to those who stood by him when he needed it the most. Chippa will most likely sell him though.
Re: I Want To Stay At Chippa United — Nwabali by KelGraphicz(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28
Don't be a fool live that xenophobic club asap
Re: I Want To Stay At Chippa United — Nwabali by LagosG: 2:53pm On Feb 28
KelGraphicz:
Don't be a fool live that xenophobic club asap
Have you ever left your village?

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea VS Newcastle United 9pm / Air Peace CEO Vows Legal Action Against NFF Over Hiring Foreign Coach For Eagles / Harry Kane's Children Involved In An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.