Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,395 members, 7,843,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost (19816 Views)

Rising production cost: Bakers Begin Nationwide Strike On February 27 / See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost by Majesty7: 6:26am On Feb 29
References:

https://thenationonlineng.net/pure-water-my-be-sold-for-n100-per-one-says-producers/

Produce it and drink it by yourself. Just an easy option. Nigerians should boycott it. Infact, nylon and plastic are not healthy to the environment. Boil your water and carry around your water flask.

Only if a local company can mass produce cheap flashy mini water carrier for Nigerians.

Let them buy their sachet water by themselves
Re: Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost by Kornfusedman: 6:29am On Feb 29
Faiththatworks:
I believe at this point some people are bent on sabotaging the government.
Why is everything getting so expensive,it seems Nigeria is now an extension of the United States.
Once the Naira falls to the Dollar, everything rises in Nigeria,I'm wondering how everything involved in the production of pure water is connected to the Dollar.
I believe it's time for Government to intervene and stop the sabotage.
Seriously,I don't think anyone should blame Asiwaju for what's happening in Nigeria,it shows the extent of decline on our nation.
It shows out total dependence on foreign countries for survival.
I say shame on our leaders,a big shame on them.
I implore Government to keep adding more taxes on all these imported goods,we must get to the point where we must begin to look inwards to survive.
If we can't produce ordinary nylon bags to package pure water and we have to also import the chemicals to purify the water,then I say Nigeria has a very serious problem.
For those who believe Asiwaju is the cause of this I implore you to have a rethink,why should we Ignore the bigger problem and focusing on the smaller ones.
God bless Nigeria.

You are typing as if you are not in this country. How can we look inwards when there is insecurity, epileptic power supply, bad roads everywhere, the tax burden is high, no access to funds, no protection from the government for young and upcoming business yet you expect us to look inwards.
You sef tell me what you are producing today in this country to better the life of an average Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost by Hanndye: 8:11am On Feb 29
Faiththatworks:
Why is everything getting so expensive,it seems Nigeria is now an extension of the United States.
Once the Naira falls to the Dollar, everything rises in Nigeria,I'm wondering how everything involved in the production of pure water is connected to the Dollar.
Seriously,I don't think anyone should blame Asiwaju for what's happening in Nigeria,it shows the extent of decline on our nation.
I implore Government to keep adding more taxes on all these imported goods,we must get to the point where we must begin to look inwards to survive.
If we can't produce ordinary nylon bags to package pure water and we have to also import the chemicals to purify the water,then I say Nigeria has a very serious problem.
For those who believe Asiwaju is the cause of this I implore you to have a rethink,why should we Ignore the bigger problem and focusing on the smaller ones.
God bless Nigeria.
The President has taken responsibility for the present hardship in the country but here you are saying otherwise. With people like you, blind supporters, our leaders can as well be at large.

2 Likes

Re: Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost by cigaricon(m): 8:12am On Feb 29
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.

Go and open your own factory and sell your own water for #5. No one's stopping you undecided

1 Like

Re: Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost by Tempulated(m): 8:22am On Feb 29
Re: Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost by Jemex003: 9:08am On Feb 29
Re: Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost by Evans20: 9:52am On Feb 29
Water wey God give us don cost,. Wait o is it the water that is expensive or the leather. God please help us 🙏
Re: Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost by samadeyanju1: 11:49am On Feb 29
Holly Gram Make dem KUKU sell the KUNTRY!Na my WEED de calm me down since. If not. I for don come out with my OLD KALA !!!!LITE UP my WEED in peace WTF MAN!Holly Gram Make dem KUKU sell the KUNTRY!Na my WEED de calm me down since. If not. I for don come out with my OLD KALA !!!!LITE UP my WEED in peace WTF MAN!...
Re: Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost by Honestey: 12:09pm On Feb 29
Lomprico2:
What are the production materials that are costly?

Nigerians are generally a greedy set of people, rich and poor alike.

Diesel at the factory and petrol to convey it. Don't blame them
Re: Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost by writeprof(m): 12:36pm On Feb 29
ERORR404:
Every nonsense has association in Nigeria.. pure water will only be sold for N100 in Abuja,Lagos and other states filled with wicked and greedy opportunists.. pure water is still N10 per piece here in yola Adamawa state and N200 per bag. Are our own producers getting their materials from outer space?

Just few hours ago, here in Ogun State, a friend bought 3 satchet of water for ₦100. The seller said it's because the water is cold. After grumbling, he bought it. I drank one cheesy
Re: Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost by owem19(m): 12:40pm On Feb 29
Matured response
Brendaniel:
I tell Tinubu supporters that they don't know the damage they are doing to Nigeria by supporting Tinubu, they think governance is all about politics.

Oga we have sense in Nigeria, you can start the pipe water business, are you not a private individual? why are you waiting for another person to start first?

1 Like

Re: Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost by Exceed15: 3:18pm On Feb 29
Tinubu being a president exposed his incompetent.
Re: Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost by Rejoice28(f): 6:34pm On Feb 29
Please have mercy on the poor masses

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost by Allisgud: 8:15pm On Feb 29
Greedy people,the main ingredient for pure water is free,they should not add money to alum o
Re: Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost by Xyronnx99(m): 9:32pm On Mar 01
umpire1st:
My borehole water they sweet this days... Let em do what they like, hoody don't care

Any water that is sweet is not pure because it is supposed to be tasteless in it's pure form.
Re: Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost by Yashita: 8:22am On Mar 08
Buy these and be purifying your drinking water at home. Water is never supposed to be expensive. It's a free gift of nature just like air.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Snail Pepper Soup / Why Prices Of Bread Are High – Bakers / How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.