Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police (11762 Views)

Lagos Records 2 Kidnap Cases In 7 Months — CP / Nigeria Is The Second Country In The World With The Most Reported Romance Scam. / Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans Lawyer, Withdraws From Kidnap Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Poisonousman: 7:41am On Feb 29
The Nigeria Police Force, on Wednesday, declared that most kidnapped cases in the country were fake or stage-managed.

The Force Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, made this declaration during the presentation of the gold medal to the winner of Ache and kickboxing of the 14th edition of Biennial Police Games, tagged “Oluyole 2024” held at Ilaji Resorts Hotel in Ibadan, Oyo State capital.

He explained that security challenges in Nigeria are not as bad as most Nigerians believe, adding that most Nigerians believe what they see on social media, which is being regenerated and recycled as current issues.

Adejobi said, Most kidnapping incidents are fake or stage-managed. When people shout that they are being kidnapped, it is not all these incidents are real. Many people fake kidnapping to get money from their people, while some do that to collect ransom from their families."

https://punchng.com/most-reported-kidnap-cases-stage-managed-police/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by immortalcrown(m): 7:42am On Feb 29
Expose the actors or be an accomplice.

45 Likes

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by EmekaPoundsterl: 9:54pm On Feb 29
Nigeria police force are stage-managed... na yahoo bois dem sabi chase... grin grin grin grin All for the money stage-managed nigeria police

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Yamleg: 9:54pm On Feb 29
Kindly advise me
What do you do anytime your wife gets you pissed?
I just need people's take on this.
My wife doesn't often feel comfortable once she realises that she pissed me off.

Not eating her food means nothing to her.
Not engaging her in bed means nothing to her as well.
We can stay together without talking for more than 2 weeks

I'm just tired of the life I have subjected myself to through her. I'm fed up for real... It's been this way since ages.

What more can I do?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by callmevirus(m): 9:55pm On Feb 29
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Kennyztech: 9:56pm On Feb 29
Signs of cowsrdness from Nigeria toothless security

3 Likes

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Joyco: 9:56pm On Feb 29
undecided
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by jiz: 9:57pm On Feb 29
Our security architecture gradually improving

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by derecho(m): 9:57pm On Feb 29
Who still dey believe police?
Especially police under APC government

15 Likes

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Macdeey: 9:57pm On Feb 29
cool
Na una make the country like that now 🤬

8 Likes

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by olax02(m): 9:58pm On Feb 29
Don't worry they will soon stage your family also. undecided

17 Likes

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Trustyourself: 9:58pm On Feb 29
Poisonousman:

Police and their usual way of deceiving the gullible public
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by alabo1: 9:59pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me
My wife doesn't often feel comfortable once she realises that she pissed me off.

I'm just tired of the life I have subjected myself to through her. I'm fed up for real... It's been this way since ages.

What more can I do?

Keep asking Simp questions. I will reply you next year. By then you may have gotten some sense

1 Like

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Fryx: 10:01pm On Feb 29

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by PHIPEX(m): 10:05pm On Feb 29
Even the killings?? So the family of 5 ladies that was kidnapped in Abuja and had one of them killed was all stage managed??

This police people go dey get shame at all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Curiouscity(m): 10:07pm On Feb 29
Most insensitive statement from a supposed security agency.
Such a sad time to be a Nigerian. In the last 5 years alone, more than 10 kidnappings have resulted in death of victims in my neck of the woods. Are those ones stage managed?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by NoSmoking: 10:11pm On Feb 29
U don't live in Bwari Local government, Abuja

🥵

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Anguldi(m): 10:17pm On Feb 29
tongue
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 10:22pm On Feb 29
whoever believe Nigerian police can believe that devil is a Savior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by LockDown69(m): 10:23pm On Feb 29
Most atimes you are complicit.
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Offpoint1: 10:24pm On Feb 29
V
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Ijobaorun(m): 10:25pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me

What more can I do?

If I may ask, how did you get to this point? Were you both like that since you got married?
Maybe you should ask her if there is something you did wrong and it's difficult for her to forgive you nor forget.
Please, do the above maybe you can get to the root of the matter. She can't just start misbehaving like that for no reason.
All the best brother.

2 Likes

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by CaptainFM1: 10:25pm On Feb 29
There may be few cases, but to use the word "most", I disagree with the NPF.

2 Likes

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Freezby2020: 10:27pm On Feb 29
Poisonousman:

This dude is talking BALDERDASH.!!!

He just indicated his failed organization:NPF
He should mention those faking Kidnapping, or arrest and show them to the NIGERIANS
Faking Kidnapping is an offence, so if he is unavailable to do this, that mean Nigerians are just paying taxes to keep the police for nothing
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by overdrive(m): 10:29pm On Feb 29
Very dumb and myopic generalization.
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by salem1996: 10:34pm On Feb 29
See nonsense talk ooo. And Yesterday we no see sleep for my side here. They took people away and killed about three in my area.
If these policemen can't do their work or at least give a try, they shouldn't downplay the reality we are in at least.

1 Like

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Faposky95: 10:34pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me

What more can I do?

It's almost all women......
Guy, don't beat yourself......
Wake up each day holding your head high that you're alive in this cesspit and you have things to live for.
If you want inner peace,do not expect much because she's also human and has her own baggage to face......
That's being a man.....
I know deep inside you don't want to eff up your home, don't...!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by powerblaze(m): 10:37pm On Feb 29
So, what is the ratio of the fake cases to the real cases? What research did he carry out to come up with that conclusion?

How do you downplay such a serious level of insecurity like it's some family squabble? Do you know how many homes this year alone have been thrown into sorrow because of a kidnapped loved one? Most are even killed after ransom is paid.

It's a shame when law enforcement agencies begin to talk like ragtag level politicians. it's just ridiculous. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers / Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net / Naomi Oni Searched About Acid Attacks Before Her Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.