Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,582 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police (11780 Views)

Lagos Records 2 Kidnap Cases In 7 Months — CP / Nigeria Is The Second Country In The World With The Most Reported Romance Scam. / Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans Lawyer, Withdraws From Kidnap Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Emman08: 8:39am On Mar 01
Most policemen have madness

-Nigerians
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Dbegining: 10:09am On Mar 01
salem1996:
See nonsense talk ooo. And Yesterday we no see sleep for my side here. They took people away and killed about three in my area.
If these policemen can't do their work or at least give a try, they shouldn't downplay the reality we are in at least.

You stay at goningora?
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by salem1996: 11:35am On Mar 01
Dbegining:

You stay at goningora?

Yes sir I stay at Goningora...
You know the place too?
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by salem1996: 11:35am On Mar 01
Emman08:
Most policemen have madness

-Nigerians

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
The thin deh annoying sha
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Emman08: 11:53am On Mar 01
salem1996:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
The thin deh annoying sha

Honestly, because wetin be this? grin
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Psoul(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me
What do you do anytime your wife gets you pissed?
I just need people's take on this.
My wife doesn't often feel comfortable once she realises that she pissed me off.

Not eating her food means nothing to her.
Not engaging her in bed means nothing to her as well.
We can stay together without talking for more than 2 weeks

I'm just tired of the life I have subjected myself to through her. I'm fed up for real... It's been this way since ages.

What more can I do?

Two of you are more matured yet. I can help you shaa
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by BALLOSKI: 5:05am On Mar 02
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me
My wife doesn't often feel comfortable once she realises that she pissed me off.

I'm just tired of the life I have subjected myself to through her. I'm fed up for real... It's been this way since ages.

What more can I do?

Oboy! Are you sure she's not seeing another man? How can you people stay 2 weeks without talking? Under the same roof? You got kids?
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Dbegining: 3:31pm On Mar 02
salem1996:

Yes sir I stay at Goningora...
You know the place too?

Yes. How's the security situation there now?
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by PrinceGallant: 7:15am On Mar 10
I truly believe the police in this regard. In all honesty, there are many cases of real kidnapping but some people have taken these disheartening situations to the their advantages. Some are using it to make traffic on their blog. Numbers of make-up stories are being airing on social media. They bring some terrorising news to people, sometimes they would invite one unfortunate dude to come and narrate how he escaped from the den of kidnappers. He would be very vocal, lied by narrating some gory stories that were never happened, only to generate traffic for bloggers.

There is no argument in the increment in the spate of insecurity in our countries, many inhumanity are truly happened but some other unfortunate people are also telling lies.
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by PrinceGallant: 7:30am On Mar 10
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me

What more can I do?

I sympathise with you. I hope you get the password before it is late.

Women are not totally alike, and as a man you need to understand your wife and know the keys to make her happy, discipline her, appease her, etc. Women are meant to complete a man, to make him happy and satisfy him. For her to do this, she must also be happy.

Some woman, no matter how much you try make her happy, she is just there to frustrate your life. Then you need to discover what is the password to her heart. Though, the password to many of them is 'money' but not all of them, even some of them from wretched family may be stronghead and not yield to money.

Some of them just like fantasies, big promises. Some like to hear I love you every time.. To tell her how her stature is making you crazy about her, to flatter her with how her pointed nose is making you fall in love with her. While some women can only appreciate you when they notice you have been giving some other ladies attention.

I hope you understand your wife in time
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Johnwrite(m): 8:12am On Mar 10
Nigeria is my country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Debunk Reports Of An Attack On Ikorodu Police Station / Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net / Police Foil Robbery Attempt At CBN In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.