Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags (41225 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Beverlyjean(f): 7:14am On Mar 01
Cmjarg:

Bleep Eze ndi Ala, timini egbuson family money long gan shey because them no dey lousy like people from the East

Which timing family money long ?? So because he is an in law to Akande , u think e family money long ...
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Duru009(m): 7:20am On Mar 01
Proud don come, Timini has featured in more blockbuster movies than you.....
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Canberra55: 7:29am On Mar 01
EreluRoz:
I don't like any of them.

Something is very off about the zubby guy.
what exactly is the something that's off? You just wake up and hate somebody without hating any explanation for your hate?
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Rafman12: 7:33am On Mar 01
CelestineNelson:
This is exactly what finished Ronaldo...Ronaldo's Crisis begin when he said, he is the Best player in the whole world. Allow people to sing your praise ...Not You

He’s not even in 9ja top 10
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by perdollar(m): 7:54am On Mar 01
Zubby is a disappointment when it comes to acting
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Bmaster(m): 8:15am On Mar 01
so na to buy person dey trend now ?
The other guy portable by name also said he'll buy this other lady... I don forget dat her name.

So na the trend now ?
Hope china won't wake up one day and start bragging about buying Nigeria.
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by saysoo: 8:41am On Mar 01
AdamsMosesOma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzdhtE124hc?si=XzBywMycZTDteoce

Nollywood actor, Zubby Michael has made a public 2declaration of being the best actor in all of Africa and bragged of his capability oaf buying his colleague, Timini Egbuson.

In a video posted to his Instagram page, Zubby Michael declared that he is the biggest actor in Africa, with Timini Egbuson present in the room.

Timini, who had previously bragged about being the biggest actor in Africa, asked Zubby how he can be bigger than him. In response, Zubby Michael said he could purchase Timini..
Charlize Theron will buy all of Nollywood, all assets and all producers in Nollywood.
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by chuksville(m): 8:46am On Mar 01
Oga be calming down, online trolls. Did I mention their personal lives? Didn't you hear me say “their craft”
Riskymarvelous:
while you are the enemy of progress
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by theamazonguru(m): 9:29am On Mar 01
EreluRoz:
I don't like any of them.

Something is very off about the zubby guy.

It's clear na.
The Asaba clique.

If I say Money and you add ritual na you sabi oh.
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Gbeng30(m): 9:36am On Mar 01
This is just for fun, I'm sure they're catching cruise with it..
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Adgraced: 11:48am On Mar 01
Zubby Michaels, yahoo boy masquerading as an actor. Very loud and uncouth! I always jump and pass any time I see him in a movie. Timini is a cool actor but definitely not the biggest. Both of them are NOT.
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by dbestuncle: 11:51am On Mar 01
10.) Mike Ezuronoye
9.) Desmond Elliot
8.) Nonso Diobi
7.) Jim Iyke (he's gotten better)
6.) Zack Orji
5.) Chiwetel Edijor
4.) Osita Iheme
3.) Kalu Ikeagwu
2.) Nkem Owoh
1.) Pete Edochie
This list is by a nairalander and I support it. I am not suprise that zuby does not make this list.
https://www.nairaland.com/446415/nigerian-top-10-igbo-actors/3#6302891
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Cmjarg(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01
Beverlyjean:

Which timing family money long ?? So because he is an in law to Akande , u think e family money long ...

Bobo not even Akande go ask who knows their families well them go tell you
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Badadvisor: 1:22pm On Mar 01
mrjoeblinks:
Ehen?
But if na doings … him get pass am sha, I no know for money
I bevy much doubt. Doings and money i doubt he's up to Timini.
Which doings? Making noises in clubs and licking assess of igbo big boys. Which classy nollywood actress zuby go fit even package?
Bro you know wealthy ladies(sugar mummies and classy working class set of girls) that Timini is under their payrolls?
Yeah Zuby is just too loud,louder than him that's why you think he's richer or got more doings than the later.
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Badadvisor: 1:24pm On Mar 01
Chikel20000:
I seem not to know d other Egbuason guy
You don't know Timini?
Zubby is a novice actor compare to the later.
Package, steeze and everything Timini pass am
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Badadvisor: 1:30pm On Mar 01
sammirano:
Typical hairy chest grin
I'm igbo but everyone knows Timini is way ahead of this clown. Which classy lady can Zubby play around with or even turn them to an ATM.
Package, steeze, doings and everything Timini is way ahead of him.
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Badadvisor: 1:33pm On Mar 01
CelestineNelson:
This is exactly what finished Ronaldo...Ronaldo's Crisis begin when he said, he is the Best player in the whole world. Allow people to sing your praise ...Not You
Are you mentally Okay?
Zubby and Ronaldo in the same line?
You don take mkpuru miri werey.
Is Zubby even among top 20 good actors in Nigeria not to talk of Africa?
Use your head
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Badadvisor: 1:55pm On Mar 01
sholay2011:
I didn't know he is an actor. I thought he was a singer or something.
Guy😅😂
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Beverlyjean(f): 2:27pm On Mar 01
Cmjarg:

Bobo not even Akande go ask who knows their families well them go tell you

Story... they are a nobody
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by stanliwise(m): 12:36am On Mar 02
Badadvisor:

I bevy much doubt. Doings and money i doubt he's up to Timini.
Which doings? Making noises in clubs and licking assess of igbo big boys. Which classy nollywood actress zuby go fit even package?
Bro you know wealthy ladies(sugar mummies and classy working class set of girls) that Timini is under their payrolls?
Yeah Zuby is just too loud,louder than him that's why you think he's richer or got more doings than the later.
Timini payroll manager
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Smartguyboy(m): 4:06am On Mar 07
SoNature:
Wetin dey worry this mugu wey no even sabi speak English? You translate your native language into English and think the world will understand what you are saying! undecided

I give it to those actors who live in Lagos; those people make some of the best Nollywood films I have seen. That's why they always feature in Netflix and cinema-deserving films!

Zubby have a very big mansion in your Lagos
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Smartguyboy(m): 4:09am On Mar 07
vRendoh:
Igbowood superstar ni
They can’t even hate the hatred for Igbos
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by rainluv: 9:44am On Mar 09
stanliwise:

Timini payroll manager

Don't mind that silly idi.ot😏
It's the way he's moving from one comment to another with his useless yarns

Werey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gifty Is Crushing On Wizkid (Photo) / Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) / Why D’banj’s 10th Year Anniversary Concert Was A Failure & A Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.