Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines (15253 Views)

SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Gives Update On 11.2m Blocked Mobile Lines / NIN-SIM Linkage: Unblocking SIM Cards Require Linkage - NCC / 63.97 Million Telephone Lines Disconnected Amid SIM–NIN Linkage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by TrackerSK: 6:33pm On Feb 29
89green:
Good news but also bad news. Good news as far as the Govt will use the NIN to track bandits, kidnappers and nuisances.

I hope they did not ban people who already linked their NIN as well cos some who have linked were also sent messages.
Story, how many kidnappers have caught since the inception of this NIN stuff?

2 Likes

Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by Ade1177: 6:35pm On Feb 29
They are mad

I have linked it more than 7 times

It keeps dropping annoying msgs that my line is not linked

Instead of making it easy with the app or usssd

Asking me to go queue with thousands of people

Abeg abeg block am

5 Likes

Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by SaLongs1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 29
God punish all of Una papa!!

Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by symbianDON(m): 6:39pm On Feb 29
I don't even understand these confused people anymore. All my lines are linked to my NIN on the NIMC App. Properly linked. Sometime ago, MTN asked that people send in their NIN via one shortcode or something like that. I did that and MTN acknowledged it. MTN has now turned round with messages threatening to disconnect my line!!! As I write this, that same line shows on NIMC App as linked to my NIN!! I used MTN tool to check but it says line isn't linked! Why are these folks so confused?? Yet, this same line had been linked in the past.

5 Likes

Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:49pm On Feb 29
πŸ§‘β€πŸ¦―πŸ§‘β€πŸ¦―
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by kabanayol9(m): 6:58pm On Feb 29
We are no longer afraid, anything wey una like make una do, bar everything.
Garri #1300 per congo
Rice #3000 per congo
Wetin wan worst pass this price of foodstuffs above?
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by rapheal5(m): 7:01pm On Feb 29
Fraudster get mind scam my brother, he received the money to his first bank account. Till date firstbank were unable to block the account or reverse the money.... kindly listen to my new track,it's the voice of the masses.. leave a comment pls..
https://audiomack.com/el-raphel/song/hardship-ebi-npa-wa
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by Goldbw122(m): 7:13pm On Feb 29
With all this register this and register that, they should be able to track sim card. When it is active on a phone but nothing like that..
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by Chicagograduate(m): 7:14pm On Feb 29
89green:
Good news but also bad news. Good news as far as the Govt will use the NIN to track bandits, kidnappers and nuisances.

I hope they did not ban people who already linked their NIN as well cos some who have linked were also sent messages.
Bandits don't have bank accounts or even NIN.Confirm from relations who live in the north.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by Blackdisciple(m): 7:14pm On Feb 29
89green:

You are still sleeping
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by Chicagograduate(m): 7:19pm On Feb 29
symbianDON:
I don't even understand these confused people anymore. All my lines are linked to my NIN on the NIMC App. Properly linked. Sometime ago, MTN asked that people send in their NIN via one shortcode or something like that. I did that and MTN acknowledged it. MTN has now turned round with messages threatening to disconnect my line!!! As I write this, that same line shows on NIMC App as linked to my NIN!! I used MTN tool to check but it says line isn't linked! Why are these folks so confused?? Yet, this same line had been linked in the past.
I went for a physical capture before my lines were successfully link with my NIN even though I had linked them with my network provider short code and they were successful.This politicians who are imposing their law on us may not even have BVN and NIN.
I have had that some government officials and politicians don't have bvn that are link with their accounts and they still use the accounts for transactions without a restriction
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by MrJames007: 7:22pm On Feb 29
All these epistle just to block line? undecided
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by grandstar(m): 8:00pm On Feb 29
Both my Linea seem to be affected.

I'm using WiFi presently to browse, so not affected.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by Oizee(f): 8:00pm On Feb 29
santaclaws:
Kidnappers and scammers... Una own don finish.
for kidnapers, they always use the victims phone for communication.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by Oizee(f): 8:08pm On Feb 29
symbianDON:
you need to be physically appear in their office for face capturing and scanning of NIN.
I did just the way you did, but when I lost my sim, I realized the codes to link doesn't work, I was told I didn't link it when I went to them for welcome back sim, I was like how?

To cut the story short, I did what was supposed to be normal linking.
They just use code to confuse us.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by MichealOlajide: 8:20pm On Feb 29
make them block am
God punish all of you NCC
idiots
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by 89green: 8:38pm On Feb 29
Blackdisciple:

You are still sleeping

grin was just trying to be a good citizen grin
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by Blackdisciple(m): 8:42pm On Feb 29
89green:

grin was just trying to be a good citizen grin

You go know...lolzzz

1 Like

Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by Bimpe29: 9:03pm On Feb 29
Hope it's not an audio order.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:40pm On Feb 29
89green:

use NIN to track bandits Lol.....dey play

1 Like

Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by 89green: 10:49pm On Feb 29
Riskymarvelous:
use NIN to track bandits Lol.....dey play

grin
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by okeke6969: 11:09pm On Feb 29
It cost N5,000+ to get NIN in Sagamu with enough queues and heat.
Too bad a country
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by Emekayoung(m): 11:31pm On Feb 29
symbianDON:
They are over confused o.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by BluntCrazeMan: 5:03am On Mar 01
So,, have they barred it already?
Or they are waiting for another directives??
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by enesexy(f): 7:07am On Mar 01
Trade All Your Digital Assets With *Kv_Xchange* Your Fastest *Vendor* & No1 Trading Platform ibuy All Funds......
*Cashapp 🏷*
*Apple Pay*🍎
*Money Order* β™Ώ
*Cash Mailing* βœ…
*PayPal*πŸ“§
*ZelleπŸ”–*
*Gift cards πŸ’³*
*Venmo*🫢
*Western Union*πŸ’΅
*E-transfer* πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
*Bitcoin & other Crypto Currency*πŸͺ™
I Pay Fast After Confirmation πŸ’―πŸ’Έ Tap In::::/+2348039740804
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:35am On Mar 01
icnsystem:
What about Nigerians living in diaspora?How are they going to link their NIN or BVN?
is gone, unless they have someone that can add them as dependent.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by PHAYOL81: 8:41am On Mar 01
Imagine the number and the telecommunication companies allow their existence.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by Achico: 4:46pm On Mar 01
jeromestarks:

What your mouth!
you have started again,if I say u blind now u go call me lair,na watch ur mouth no b what oga
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines by jeromestarks: 6:26pm On Mar 01
Achico:
you have started again,if I say u blind now u go call me lair,na watch ur mouth no b what oga
I will slap you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updating N72 Phone / RIP Nokia! Nokia CEO Cries Uncontrollably As Microsoft Acquires Nokia / Airtel 1500-3GB On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.