Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) (33031 Views)

Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) / Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life / Moyo Lawal Prays For A Husband: "Hope I Haven’t Used Shakara To Chase Him Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by Truths9ja: 12:30pm On Mar 01
Why I haven’t dated anyone since I separated with Groovy - #BBNaija Phyna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqQXjBJo_WU?si=-_gJbSGYEbFeklMY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by Truths9ja: 12:30pm On Mar 01
This celebrity Phyna, I dey fear her oooo 🐵🐵🐵🐵

Why I haven’t dated anyone else since Groovy – Phyna

Reality star, Ijeoma Josephina Otabor alias Phyna opens up on the reason she hasn’t been able to replace her ex-boyfriend, Groovy.

It would be recalled that the BBNaija star had gone out with her co-star, Groovy whom she had met on the show.

Their relationship had crashed a short while after they left the Big Brother’s house.

While speaking in a recent interview with Naijafm 102.7 she disclosed that she hasn’t dated anyone else since she and Groovy went their separate ways.

She noted that she had had many encounters with different guys and all of them had never proved successful.

Phyna remarked that some of the guys were trying to exploit her either for fame or for money.

The hype priestess revealed that she had an almost successful relationship, but it fell apart because she and the guy’s religion were different.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjC0tiF-tKEAxWDQ0EAHf8iA0kQxfQBKAB6BAgNEAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gistreel.com%2Fwhy-i-havent-dated-anyone-else-since-groovy-phyna%2F&usg=AOvVaw3C-E9LHrYyHoTl10JwCHTn&opi=89978449

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by Zonefree(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01
What are we to do with this information? undecided

Keep piling body counts for prospective husband. Anu!

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:26pm On Mar 01
Soon these ones will be forgotten. Nobody dey mention of them Pere, Cee-C, Mercy and Ilebaye talk less of these ones. April or June, these ones would be loose memories.

Oi, grammar check. The correct phrase is “separated from Groovy.” “Separated with” meant they eloped from a situation.

19 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by Truths9ja: 5:44pm On Mar 01
Zonefree:
What are we to do with this information? undecided

Keeping piling body counts for prospective husband. Anu!
she’s in bondage with series of men she’s mingle with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by bemeruca: 6:26pm On Mar 01
What you do is irrelevant. People want to eat or make money.

25 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by abobote: 6:27pm On Mar 01
This girl has never said any good thing with her mouth before

20 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by Ciroelgrande(f): 6:28pm On Mar 01
Who you Dey lie here… wanting the guy to come back

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by PissInside: 6:28pm On Mar 01
Nigerian women and sex 😈

5 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by vonnelixir: 6:28pm On Mar 01
She just wants to stay relevant unfortunately she has no content, she will soon die off

8 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by Mopolchi: 6:28pm On Mar 01
So she has left Groovy? Good one for Groovy!
Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 6:28pm On Mar 01
undecided

Dunno why these clowns can't stfu. Nobody gives a shieeet about what happens to your pee-hole...........

Edit: OP when did you change the title?

11 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by inoki247: 6:29pm On Mar 01
Lol
Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by SirLakes: 6:29pm On Mar 01
grin
Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by Truths9ja: 6:34pm On Mar 01
Phyna Na public lady and not private lady. Anyone can have his way in her life in as much you get huge funds in your pocket.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by Look4success: 6:34pm On Mar 01
Her wahala
Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by money121(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01
Ok
Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by essentialone(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01
Who is she?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by DiskJokeyManic: 6:38pm On Mar 01
Truths9ja:

Reality star, Ijeoma Josephina Otabor alias Phyna opens up on the reason she hasn’t been able to replace her ex-boyfriend, Groovy.

It would be recalled that the BBNaija star had gone out with her co-star, Groovy whom she had met on the show.

Their relationship had crashed a short while after they left the Big Brother’s house.

While speaking in a recent interview with Naijafm 102.7 she disclosed that she hasn’t dated anyone else since she and Groovy went their separate ways.

She noted that she had had many encounters with different guys and all of them had never proved successful.

Phyna remarked that some of the guys were trying to exploit her either for fame or for money.

The hype priestess revealed that she had an almost successful relationship, but it fell apart because she and the guy’s religion were different.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjC0tiF-tKEAxWDQ0EAHf8iA0kQxfQBKAB6BAgNEAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gistreel.com%2Fwhy-i-havent-dated-anyone-else-since-groovy-phyna%2F&usg=AOvVaw3C-E9LHrYyHoTl10JwCHTn&opi=89978449

OP Re u stupeed or sometin?😐😐😐... Y is de title saying sometin else nd den de message saying anoda tin?? U well so?😐
Use ur head oo make ur future for fine😐😐

11 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01
Whatever, Ho!!
I wouldn't even f**k her even if I was paid to.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:41pm On Mar 01
Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️
Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by sylve11: 6:41pm On Mar 01
Truths9ja:

Very rubbish info you just gave now. embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by Truths9ja: 6:45pm On Mar 01
sylve11:

Very rubbish info you just gave now. embarassed cool
lol Phyna just dey enjoy her life with series of guys. Funny babe
Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by Truths9ja: 6:46pm On Mar 01
DiskJokeyManic:

OP Re u stupeed or sometin?😐😐😐... Y is de title saying sometin else nd den de message saying anoda tin?? U well so?😐
Use ur head oo make ur future for fine😐😐
no difference in the post and the video. Funny nairalander 🐦🐦🐦🐦
Re: I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:58pm On Mar 01
Is she that TINUBU daughter that is a ........?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump / BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey / K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.