Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem (50483 Views)

Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01
'Missing' 90 Day Fiance star Michael Ilesanmi is seen being verbally abused and SHOVED by his wife Angela Deem in shocking videos - months before he disappeared from their home

Angela, 58, from Georgia, recently claimed that her husband, 36, was 'missing'
The couple first met in 2018, married and visited each other's native countries
But resurfaced clips suggest Michael had been on the receiving end of abuse

By RAVEN SAUNT FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 19:22 GMT, 28 February 2024 | UPDATED: 20:59 GMT, 28 February 2024

90 Day Fiancé star Michael Ilesanmi recently sparked serious concern after going 'missing' just two months after he moved to the US from his native Nigeria to live with his wife Angela Deem - but shocking clips from throughout their time on reality TV now suggest that he may well have been running from his spouse and her aggressive behavior.

Michael's wife Angela, 58, from Jefferson County, Georgia, appeared in a recent YouTube video posted by celebrity blogger John Yates, alleging in the clip that her spouse, 36, had disappeared on Friday, February 23.

The embattled couple first met in 2018 on season two of 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days, and they later got married and paid visits to each other's native countries.

But now resurfaced clips suggest that Michael had been on the receiving end of both verbal and physical assaults at the hands of his wife, who is 22 years his senior, which could have prompted him to walk away from the relationship.

90 Day Fiancé star Michael Ilesanmi sparked concern after his wife Angela Deem reported him missing - just two months after he moved to the US from his native Nigeria (seen on the show)

But now resurfaced clips suggest that Michael had been on the receiving end of both verbal and physical assaults at the hands of his wife

The couple were locked in various fiery confrontations throughout filming but it was one clip in particular that caught the extent of the issue on camera as she vandalized his car

The couple were locked in various fiery confrontations throughout filming but it was one clip in particular that caught the extent of the issue on camera.

In September 2022, Angela had turned up in Nigeria unannounced to confront Michael about his social media presence after accusing him of using it as a platform to talk to other women.

She furiously banged on his front door, shouted demands for him to come out and threatened to 'break the windows.'

The fired-up star then began dismantling her fiancé's car before Michael arrived to confront her - which is when tensions really escalated.

Angela stormed toward him on a foul-mouthed rant before lunging to grab his arms, shoving him backward and grappling with him.

Michael was understandably worked up but ended up in tears after expressing his grievances.

Angela then branded him as a 'cry baby' and a 'b**ch' before concluding 'f**k you.'

But it was not the only example of her erratic behavior which went back as early as 2019.

But it was not the only example of her erratic behaviors with other examples include her slamming an entire cake into Michael's face

Angela also regularly berated her fiance for speaking and blew up at him during the show's tell-alls

In the September of that year, Michael presented Angela with a cake by way of a peace offering.

But she reacted furiously to the gesture and rejected it by slamming the entire sweet treat into Michael's face.

Further still, Angela regularly berated her now estranged husband for speaking and blowing up during tell-alls.

Fans of the show regularly called out Angela's actions online with many taking to the Reddit thread dedicated to TLC's 90 Day Fiancé to share their thoughts.

One wrote: 'Angela has abused Michael physically and mentally countless times on the show.

'Cake in the face, destroying his car, belittling him in front of friends and family, economic abuse, etc. All on camera.

'There's no telling how often Michael gets abused by Angela off camera, or how many DV instances were left on the editing room floor.

'Yet they continue paying Angela to be on the show. Pretty gross.'

Another added: 'The way Angela calls Michael "motherf**ker" and "b**ch" when speaking to him and about him is so vile. She doesn't see him as a person.

'She sees him as property. Constantly dangling the visa and money to control him is disgusting.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wElLDqgtVAw

Fans of the show regularly called out Angela's actions online with many taking to the Reddit thread dedicated to TLC's 90 Day Fiancé to share their thought

And a third said: 'I just watched the episode and I can’t believe TLC actually aired this domestic violence assault. If this was the other way around and Michael did this in the US, he would be immediately arrested.

'He should've called the authorities and gotten her ignorant a** arrested.'

Earlier this week, Angela claimed that she had been in touch with the police about Michael's disappearance, only for it to emerge mid-way through John's live broadcast that he had not only been found 'safe', but that he had also contacted cops on a 'burner' phone to say he'd been 'in fear' for his life.

He also requested that his wife be kept in the dark regarding his whereabouts, prompting a furious Angela to claim he must have 'planned' his disappearance.

John and Angela filmed two livestream videos together within the space of a few hours - the first of which saw the 90 Day Fiancé star alleging that her husband had gone missing.

Then, just seven hours later, she and John returned to the video-streaming site to update concerned fans, revealing that Michael had turned up.

While John attempted to update viewers during the second of two livestreams, Angela yelled: 'Breaking news. I'm in total f**king shock right now but not really and that's all I can say.

'John take over please because I'm in f**king shock.'

In a bizarre live broadcast filmed with Angela, celebrity blogger John Yates claimed that Michael had told police he did not want his wife to be given his location

'I'll just rip it off like a Band Aid,' John then began. 'Michael is safe, there's the good news.

'He reached out to the police moments after [the first] live. Right after [the first] live ended, Angela got a phone call from the police here stating that they were contacted by Michael. They verified it was him.

'He did have a burner phone or like another phone, a phone that nobody knew about and on that phone he had pictures of his passport, the one that he left. So they verified his ID, it's him.'

John added that after officers verified his identity, something 'wild' soon followed - as Angela yelled from off-camera, 'Here's the yahoo boy part!' - alluding to the nickname often given to online fraudsters, particularly those of Nigerian descent.

John continued: 'He told the police that he was in fear of his life here and he did not want Angela knowing his location.'

Angela also revealed that the pair were together just five days earlier in New York and that his disappearance came out of the blue.

Viewers were also made privy to the fact that Michael arrived in the US from Nigeria just before Christmas 2023, in order to live with his wife.

John vehemently defended his pal Angela against Michael's claims that he had been 'fearing' for his life by explaining that 'no one was locked up here' and pointing out that the pair had vacationed together in New York and Florida in recent weeks.

However Angela couldn't be consoled and at this point accused of her estranged husband of being a 'lying s**t'.

In January 2023, Angela told producers on TLC show 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? that 'divorce was definitely on the table' between her and Michael

Her confession about the status of their relationship came amid furious rumors that Michael had been unfaithful to her

She said off camera: 'I don't know why people think I'm not human... you know what I mean?

'I'm a woman, I stand as a woman. When you sneak behind my back and do lying s**t on me I'm not fine anymore.

'I'm f**king mad as hell. I was worried thinking he was hurt.'

In a now-deleted TikTok, Angela had previously told fans that, before her husband disappeared, he left behind his phone and wallet.

She also said she reached out to his family before contacting police but her efforts were unfruitful.

She then used the platform to plead for his save return - before later doing a complete 180 and questioning whether he 'planned' the ordeal the whole f**king time.

'This is not funny. This is real s**t...' she added. 'I'm telling you now. I'm not going to let you f**king come here if you didn't love me.'

Fans posed questions about the possibility of Michael pulling an immigration stunt to achieve US citizenship, to which she replied: 'If Michael is really missing and doesn't contact us, immigration can take over. That's all I can tell you.'

The incident is the latest in a string of challenges for the couple, who were recently dogged by allegations of cheating on Michael's part.

The embattled couple first met in 2018 on season two of 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days, and they later got married and paid visits to each other's native countries

The pair tied the knot in Nigeria in 2020 - however it took several more years before Michael made the move to the US to live with his wife

In December 2022, a heartbroken Angela sobbed as she revealed how her husband Michael had been allegedly unfaithful to her in a sneak peek of 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?

In the clip, which was obtained by People, Angela described how Michael had been cheating on her with a 31-year-old woman he became connected to on Instagram.

Angela recounted just how 'happy' she had been in her relationship with Michael following a trip to Nigeria - before a friend alerted her to his indiscretions.

'When I got back from Nigeria, me and Michael was on a good note. We were happy when we left, we was back to normal like two f**king weeks we've been on the phone every night, 24/7 like we used to,' Angela told a producer.

'The spark was there, the love was still there, we were on the way to getting ready to bring him here and be husband and wife. Like, we love each other and I was happy. I was real happy.

'And then my friend sent me texts. Michael cheating on me online. This girl is 31 and they met on his Instagram. And that's why he didn't want to take his Instagram down!'

Angela revealed Michael had been in communication with the woman for two months before she played a voice note her husband had sent to the woman.

'They've been talking the whole time we've been fighting. For two months. Not only while I was in Nigeria, but since I've come back, Michael's still continued to talk to this girl.

After learning that her husband was safe, Angela quickly pivoted from concern to rage, accusing Michael of being a 'lying s***'

'I know this because I've got screenshots. Then I got a voice note. And the way he was talking to her was the way he would talk to me on the voice note. So I knew that was him.

'Telling her to pick up the phone, baby I love you. I got him right here,' she said before playing the voice note Michael had sent the woman.

In that same season of the show, Angela told producers that 'divorce was definitely on the table', with the reality star insisting that she was 'definitely going to file', although she conceded that this didn't mean she was 'going to sign'.

Angela was supported by other stars on the TLC franchise, as she said Ilesanmi 'went too far' with his dishonesty and infidelity, which left her 'mentally exhausted' and 'very hurt.'

She added, 'With Michael's lying and all, and all the stuff I just found out, I don't think he's ever loved me. I think he loves me 'cause everything I've done for him, but he can't tell me why he's in love with me.'

The couple's issues have played out on the show, and Michael previously admitted to cheating on Angela in the early days of their relationship.

Despite the admission, she ultimately forgave him and they married in his native Nigeria in 2020.

He then waited four years before finally being able to live with his wife in the US two months ago.

DailyMail

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by 22o62021: 3:33pm On Mar 01
Michael saw all the reds flags during TLC and still went ahead to marry her.

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01
Michael made his choice, the warning signs were everywhere. undecided

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Jeon(f): 4:04pm On Mar 01
White Chicks are the best.
I will still choose them over my visa, no matter how bad y'all are trying to paint them black.

Well not surprised.

Nigerian m*n are unfaithful and ungrateful. He has probably seen another cow with enough mineral resources.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by crackhaus: 4:21pm On Mar 01
This is funny... cheesy

Would this guy take any of this from a Nigerian wife? gringrin

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by MrSamsung(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01
They are always the women in the relationship the "blacker" they are, not knowing that WW are very masculine only fit to be handled by WM who are the most masculine men in the world

Or better still avoid them like the Orientals men who do that in a non-aggressive no-nonsense peaceful manner and stick with your BW.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by RaySimran: 5:13pm On Mar 01
I believe TLC gave Micheal and his woman a script to act upon; cause, sincerely I wouldn't understand why a man would go through those sh¡t above and still maintain his sanity.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by DIKEnaWAR: 5:28pm On Mar 01
So "Maikuul" didn't run for his dear life. Is it until "my dear wife" kills him before sense will happen to his corpse?

1 Like

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01
the pursuit of green card had this dude accept being abused in any type of way from his "American wife"... no wonder he ran away from this mad woman (after he got his papers in order).

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by ahnie: 8:16pm On Mar 01
Jeon:
White Chicks are the best.
I will still choose them over my visa, no matter how bad y'all are trying to paint them black.

Well not surprised.

Hahahahaha
White Chicks are indeed the best cheesy,fvck gal,you got me all rolling on the floor.

Some of them do worst to Nigerian women,this one is really capping the breakfast,he getam clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Jeon(f): 10:02pm On Mar 01
ahnie:
Hahahahaha
White Chicks are indeed the best cheesy,fvck gal,you got me all rolling on the floor.

Some of them do worst to Nigerian women,this one is really capping the breakfast,he getam clear

Lolz, long time?
I hardly see your comments, where have you been?.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Beverlyjean(f): 10:15pm On Mar 01
Ichie ndi simp association...chairman chief executive

7 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01
Mumu comments,una no know say the guy smart.na only smart people understand. Will still choose a white chick over and over again.not some smellos looking for who to feed her family

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Orire01(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01
Omo, the matter overlong o
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Tallesty1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01
crackhaus:
This is funny... cheesy

Would this guy take any of this from a Nigerian wife? gringrin
This nothing compared to what some men take from a nigerian wife

20 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:30am On Mar 02
OLAADEGBU:

'Missing' 90 Day Fiance star Michael Ilesanmi is seen being verbally abused and SHOVED by his wife Angela Deem in shocking videos - months before he disappeared from their home.

90 Day Fiance: Angela Deem SHOVED Michael Against A Wall Before He Went Missing! Read more….

https://www.tvseasonspoilers.com/news/90-day-fiance-angela-deem-shoved-michael-against-a-wall-before-he-went-missing/

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02
avoid abusive marriage and relationships by all means, them no go gree until person die

5 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by greenie77: 5:25pm On Mar 02
22o62021:
Michael saw all the reds flags during TLC and still went ahead to marry her.

He needed to japa!

6 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by happney65: 5:25pm On Mar 02
"Obey who?" grin

There goes your answer

7 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by AllahOfBlood: 5:26pm On Mar 02
cheesy

A 58 year old woman

3 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Dminister(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02
She must be a transgender

4 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Faposky95: 5:26pm On Mar 02
RaySimran:
I believe TLC gave Micheal and his woman a script to act upon; cause, sincerely I wouldn't understand why a man would go through those sh¡t above and still maintain his sanity.

Or Naija no dey him blood ....?!
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Treasure17(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02
Fear women.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by olisaEze(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02
Kudos to the organizers of the show. After all this time, they have managed to remain relevant with a totally irrelevant message.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Jokerman(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02
Why marrying an older woman??
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Thundafireseun: 5:28pm On Mar 02
Nansense script

I believe it’s actually acting
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Success957: 5:28pm On Mar 02
How does this one concern me?
When hunger dey everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by jojothaiv(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02
None of my business sha.

Henceforth, I offer no advice on relationship, marriages and religion.

We all know what we are doing

3 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by lexy2014: 5:29pm On Mar 02
RaySimran:

but TLC wouldnt write the same script where a woman will be the object of abuse

3 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Success957: 5:29pm On Mar 02
The granny's face look like demon grin

2 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Omoawoke: 5:30pm On Mar 02
Is this show real

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife / Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time / Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.