Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise (2344 Views)

Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route / Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / Cost Of Japa To Uk For Family Of 4 Via Study Route (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by Sukovick(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02
Can't affor study route.
Which country can one japa to with any vocational training without coming back after the completion of the training.

2 Likes

Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by sammyscholar(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02
Following.
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by sammyscholar(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02
Sukovick:
Can't affor study route.
Which country can one japa to with any vocational training without coming back after the completion of the training.
Do you currently have any vocational skill?
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by Sukovick(m): 4:04pm On Mar 02
I mean going oversea to learn the skill..
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by Limassol(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02
It's a sorry state of affairs. The downward trend of the naira means moving abroad is becoming something only those with deep pockets can afford. Unfortunately, nothing suggest things will change for the better anytime soon.

Think hard and be flexible bro. And sooner or later, you'll move. Staying in Nigeria, I'm afraid, is no longer viable.

6 Likes

Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by Xosh: 4:41pm On Mar 02
sammyscholar:
Following.
Better starts u following, because it will end in premium tears.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by ednut1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02
Sukovick:
Can't affor study route.
no such country exists

2 Likes

Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by Gerrard59(m): 5:16am On Mar 03
Sukovick:
Can't affor study route.

Not all studies route means study at a university. If you can afford 3 million yen as tuition fees and living expenses, I strongly recommend you apply to a Japanese language school, preferably outside the Kanto and Kansai regions. Once you enter and learn the language, you can then apply to technical colleges in Japan. There are scholarships to study there. Also, there are plenty of such jobs, but Japanese proficiency is mandatory. It is why you have to go through language school. Vietnamese, Chinese and Nepalese dominate those sectors as the Japanese government gives them preferential treatment. Don't worry about part-time jobs, there are a dime and a dozen. The aim is to pay the first year's tuition at the language school and provide hard evidence of being able to cater for living expenses (the reason you should avoid Kanto and Kansai regions).

P.S. To qualify for entry to language schools as a fresh learner of Japanese, you must be below 30 years old. Two, it is your responsibility to search for the requirements of each language school. Please, don't ask me "What is Kanto region?" or "Which school do you recommend?"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by austino677(m): 5:54am On Mar 03
Gerrard59:

Not all studies route means study at a university. If you can afford 3 million yen as tuition fees and living expenses, I strongly recommend you apply to a Japanese language school, preferably outside the Kanto and Kansai regions. Once you enter and learn the language, you can then apply to technical colleges in Japan. There are scholarships to study there. Also, there are plenty of such jobs, but Japanese proficiency is mandatory. It is why you have to go through language school. Vietnamese, Chinese and Nepalese dominate those sectors as the Japanese government gives them preferential treatment. Don't worry about part-time jobs, there are a dime and a dozen. The aim is to pay the first year's tuition at the language school and provide hard evidence of being able to cater for living expenses (the reason you should avoid Kanto and Kansai regions).

P.S. To qualify for entry to language schools as a fresh learner of Japanese, you must be below 30 years old. Two, it is your responsibility to search for the requirements of each language school. Please, don't ask me "What is Kanto region?" or "Which school do you recommend?"
Hi, nice post. The 3 million yen should be over 30 million Naira on google rate
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by Anguldi(m): 7:26am On Mar 03
austino677:
Hi, nice post. The 3 million yen should be over 30 million Naira on google rate
Haaaa, Japan not for the weak oOoOO .Omo na strong mind ooooy

1 Like

Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:33am On Mar 03
Anguldi:

Haaaa, Japan not for the weak oOoOO .Omo na strong mind ooooy

It's the naira depreciation. It's very crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by lastkingsman: 10:55am On Mar 03
ednut1:
no such country exists

It exists. If you can learn German to B2/C1 level +, and the skill is in high demand, it will work out

1 Like

Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:57am On Mar 03
lastkingsman:

It exists. If you can learn German to B2/C1 level +, and the skill is in high demand, it will work out

How will you get the visa to enter Germany. Even a work visa to go to Germany from Nigeria takes more than a year to get appointment. People don learn German reach native fluency, they no gree give them appointment.
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by lastkingsman: 11:01am On Mar 03
tensazangetsu20:

My friend that entered Japan 4 years ago, spent 4.5m for the entire waka. Men was working while studying the language. It was even flight ticket that cost around 850,000 then.
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by lastkingsman: 11:04am On Mar 03
tensazangetsu20:

How will you get the visa to enter Germany. Even a work visa to go to Germany from Nigeria takes more than a year to get appointment. People don learn German reach native fluency, they no gree give them appointment.

Really, wow 😳

I think they are deliberately avoiding Nigeria. The western economies are noticing this economic downturn in Nigeria.

Australia is no longer giving Nigerians student visa because of this
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by Sukovick(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03
Can you tell me anything about the Russian language course and its pathway to japa
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by Hannania(m): 12:44pm On Mar 03
Sukovick:
Can't affor study route.
There's something called Ausbildung in Germany. Companies will train you for three year while paying you averagely €800 to €2500 depending on the company. That's enough for your living expenses monthly. When you're done, your chances of employment is almost 100%.

For requirements, you need B1 German, and for nursing it's B2. All you need to do is have the language certificate, apply, then get your visa.

Getting a visa in Nigeria is more than a year for that, and the companies will not wait. Here's my suggestion

Get residence permit from Benin republic, Senegal or Gambia. It has to stay for 6 months before you can apply for visa in those counties. From now till then, you can learn German to B1/B2 if you're serious.

When you get the Ausbildung offer, use the residence permit and you'll be in Germany. There's no need for proof of Funds because the offer meets that. Good luck

https://liveingermany.de/ausbildung-in-germany/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by Sukovick(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03
Hannania:
There's something called Ausbildung in Germany. Companies will train you for three year while paying you averagely €800 to €2500 depending on the company. That's enough for your living expenses monthly. When you're done, your chances of employment is almost 100%.

For requirements, you need B1 German, and for nursing it's B2. All you need to do is have the language certificate, apply, then get your visa.

Getting a visa in Nigeria is more than a year for that, and the companies will not wait. Heres my suggestion

Get residence permit from Benin republic, Senegal or Gambia. It has to stay of 6 months before you can apply for visa in those counties. From now till then, you can learn German to B1/B2 id you're serious.

When you get the Ausbildung offer, use the residence permit and you'll be in Germany. There's no need for proof of Funds because the offer meets that. Good luck

https://liveingermany.de/ausbildung-in-germany/

This sound so interesting ooo
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by Sukovick(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03
Are you presently in Germany? Sorry to ask.
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by austino677(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03
tensazangetsu20:

even Naira to other African countries currency
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by ahmedio2017(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03
[quote author=Hannania post=128752350] There's something called Ausbildung in Germany. Companies will train you for three year while paying you averagely €800 to €2500 depending on the company. That's enough for your living expenses monthly. When you're done, your chances of employment is almost 100%.

Getting a visa in Nigeria is more than a year for that, and the companies will not wait. Here's my suggestion

Get residence permit from Benin republic, Senegal or Gambia. It has to stay for 6 months before you can apply for visa in those counties. From now till then, you can learn German to B1/B2 if you're serious.

https://liveingermany.de/ausbildung-in-germany/[/quote

Supposing I have Benin rep resident permit can I get there passport?
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by Hannania(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03
[quote author=ahmedio2017 post=128752739][/quote]If you have it and its at least 6 months, You're good to go
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by Hannania(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03
Sukovick:
Are you presently in Germany? Sorry to ask.
Not yet!
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by ednut1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 03
lastkingsman:

same German i know 2 people who schooled there and after 3 years don go USA to start again as students😒
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by Sukovick(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03
ednut1:
same German i know 2 people who schooled there and after 3 years don go USA to start again as students😒

What could be the reason?
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by ednut1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03
Sukovick:

What could be the reason?
language barrier and lack of opportunities. Learning Language is one thing, can you speak and write it at a professional level is another thing .

1 Like

Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by lastkingsman: 2:41pm On Mar 03
ednut1:

Omo grin

Why did they leave Germany to US to start all over again?

Did they state their reasons? Would like to know
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by Hannania(m): 2:44pm On Mar 03
ednut1:
language barrier and lack of opportunities. Learning Language is one thing, cN you speak and write it at a professional level is another thing
Lack of opportunities? I don't think so. Your friends just didn't want to learn the language, which is catastrophic, or most likely were looking at the earning potential of the US. Lack of opportunities and Germany should not be in the same sentence.

Cc: MrAAA2

3 Likes

Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03
ednut1:

Lol any Nigerian that does this is a fool. Schooling in the US doesn't guarantee any working rights. Why not apply for NIW from Germany and enter the US to work. Our people are foolish Sha. That's how I saw someone that has been doing masters upon masters to stay in Belgium. More than 5 different masters yet no work or papers

2 Likes

Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by lastkingsman: 2:59pm On Mar 03
tensazangetsu20:

Lol any Nigerian that does this is a fool. Schooling in the US doesn't guarantee any working rights. Why not apply for NIW from Germany and enter the US to work. Our people are foolish Sha. That's how I saw someone that has been doing masters upon masters to stay in Belgium. More than 5 different masters yet no work or papers

It's well. This Japa matter is not easy because NIW is basically a lottery. I think since they are done with their program, they should have taken the language course more seriously

1 Like

Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by ednut1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03
tensazangetsu20:

one of them is actively looking for African American to marry cheesy. That Belgium stuff is true my hostel mate in university schooled there before going to another country. He saw Nigerians on their 2-3rd masters. Looks like to see oyinbo to marry don hard vs 15 years ago. E go better
Re: Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03
lastkingsman:

It's well. This Japa matter is not easy because NIW is basically a lottery. I think since they are done with their program, they should have taken the language course more seriously

Actually the NIW is not a lottery. It's very straightforward if you meet all the requirements. The H1B is the one that is lottery based. I also don't understand why you will go to a country and not learn the language. It's insulting. Missionaries that come here to Chile to preach spend a year learning the language before coming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija / Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access / What Are The Requirement To Enter Mozambique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.