Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) (36249 Views)

Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé / Moses Bliss Meets Don Moen For The First Time / #bbnaija: See Fans Reaction As Cee-c Looks Gorgeous On Set As Bride (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:40am On Mar 03
This is supposed to be News?!! lipsrsealed

What next?!! The moment Moses Bliss and wife emerged from their room after the wedding night?!! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by zedegit: 10:41am On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
I don't just like the guy and I don't know why, I don't feel he's holy as he's trying to portray.

So? You no go mind your own holiness?

6 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by zedegit: 10:43am On Mar 03
LuQuLuQu:
Moment Moses Bliss knack him wife is next

Pervert. angry

2 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by ayenale1(m): 10:43am On Mar 03
Another overrated wedding..... by the time the lady start collecting honorarium before her husband perform una go know and tongue go change....but for now enjoy the glamour....

5 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Teeklef(m): 10:44am On Mar 03
Abi this guy don learn mechanic before ni!!! If you see where mechanic dey use mouth kiss hose just to draw petrol,you go fear 😧

2 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Anguldi(m): 10:44am On Mar 03
Jennyclay:
Jesus christ!! What is this

He’s not even a good kisser undecided. He should have just swallowed her nose too undecided

Honestly, Nigerian men should really go learn how to kiss from French men
Ubanki

2 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by pfadom: 10:45am On Mar 03
You are a down-to-earth bad girl! Sincerely, you need to introduce a thread on ideal kissing for different events and occasions on this platform.

Jennyclay:

He’s not even a good kisser undecided. He should have just swallowed her nose too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by EreluRoz: 10:45am On Mar 03
zedegit:

So? You no go mind your own holiness?
I don't like minding myself on social media

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by hopexter(m): 10:45am On Mar 03
Jennyclay:

Go and marry since you’re very good at kissing and heal from your disappointment of men.

5 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by owolabi5: 10:48am On Mar 03
cool

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:49am On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
Nlfpmod why are you not in church?

Come to our church and receive grace
Which church u dey go

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by EreluRoz: 10:50am On Mar 03
Dyfynezz12:

Which church u dey go
Christ embassy

2 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by slowice(m): 10:51am On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
I don't just like the guy and I don't know why, I don't feel he's holy as he's trying to portray.

Taaa gba fụọ

5 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:52am On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
Christ embassy
Hmmm ok o

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by EreluRoz: 10:52am On Mar 03
slowice:

Taaa gba fụọ
thunderfayayou

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by EreluRoz: 10:54am On Mar 03
Dyfynezz12:

Hmmm ok o
Yes tell him to come and receive grace. All the moderators need to receive grace especially mynd who needs to receive salvation kos he keeps saying he's a traditionalist

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by onadana: 10:54am On Mar 03
Oga ..has secured his future....Ghanian citizen by marriage.. British citizen by marriage...carry go..no be some entitlement Ladies wey I know.I no call any name ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:55am On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
Yes tell him to come and receive grace. All the moderators need to receive grace especially mynd who needs to receive salvation kos he keeps saying he's a traditionalist
So all ur church members have 'received salvation

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by onadana: 10:55am On Mar 03
Naira20:
This hin marriage pain some Nigerian witches o.
I saw one frustrated animal ranting that he should have married from Nigeria and wishing that the marriage fails soon.

Oga ..has secured his future....Ghanian citizen by marriage.. British citizen by marriage...carry go..no be some entitlement Ladies wey I know.I no call any name ooo.

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by onadana: 10:56am On Mar 03
Jennyclay:

2 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by onadana: 10:56am On Mar 03
Bluearrow:
Why so much noise about this guy's wedding?

I wonder ooo.... opportunity

4 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by EreluRoz: 10:57am On Mar 03
Dyfynezz12:

So all ur church members have 'received salvation
Yes, they all have.

You also need the grace as well. Come and testify the power of the lord. Not all churches can do what we do in our church. We can't even take most wonderful testimonies

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by onadana: 10:57am On Mar 03
EreluRoz:

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:58am On Mar 03
Jennyclay:

Lol, have you kissed a French man before?

PS she's naturally beautiful and it's a beautiful union. Wishing them the very best.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Charlieabc(m): 10:59am On Mar 03
So much noise on someone's else life.

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by hammerF: 10:59am On Mar 03
onadana:

Nothing like secure in this uncertain world.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by EreluRoz: 10:59am On Mar 03
onadana:

It's all about securing future for you? Let's continue deceiving ourselves.

Why didn't he marry the poorest lady in his church so he can elevate her.

Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by obinna58(m): 10:59am On Mar 03
That’s how jennyclay should be kissed when nairaland sex bandits finally catch her

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by GindoX(m): 11:00am On Mar 03
OP, how you take know that's their first kiss? grin
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by donoso: 11:00am On Mar 03
Congratulations!!! I wish the newest couple best of luck in their marriage.

However, the so much hypes, posts, and videos of this newest marriage aren't nice.

We should be wary of the negativities that surround social media splendour.

All that glitters isn't gold!

4 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by HateBigots: 11:00am On Mar 03
grin Next post: Moment Moses bleeped his wife

2 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by muller101(m): 11:02am On Mar 03
Jennyclay:

French kiss has nothing to do with French men. It was during the end of WWII when British and American men travelled to France then engaged into passionate kissing with French women. That's how French kiss came about. Now I know you are indeed dull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married / Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now / "I Am Done Having Babies" - Annie Idibia Says As She Gushes Over A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.