Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,503 members, 7,850,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) (36308 Views)

Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé / Moses Bliss Meets Don Moen For The First Time / #bbnaija: See Fans Reaction As Cee-c Looks Gorgeous On Set As Bride (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by PromiseDilshad(m): 11:05am On Mar 03
Who is Moses Bliss gan self? This is not a news am telling you.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by hammerF: 11:06am On Mar 03
HateBigots:
grin Next post: Moment Moses bleeped his wife

FP just stand still
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Jayhome24: 11:06am On Mar 03
Very funny when I see already destined to fail social media noise making union like this?

AY own loud pass this where did it ended?

Basket mouth own loud pass this where dem dey now?

Anita of Psquare loud pass this where dem dey now?

The list is endless........

Instead to just do your union in low key and enter your house you dey make nonsense noise all over Internet.

Abeg......

Una no dey learn at all. Extremely social arrogant people just full everywhere...
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by fitinwell: 11:07am On Mar 03
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKwR277MUDE?si=iVa9YmV9IBuRnmmA

Mod what exactly are you advertising...

Social media Wedding..

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:07am On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
Yes, they all have.

You also need the grace as well. Come and testify the power of the lord. Not all churches can do what we do in our church. We can't even take most wonderful testimonies
Ur first paragraph is a lie
Christ embassy members that I know 're very promiscuous both male and female

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by EreluRoz: 11:08am On Mar 03
Dyfynezz12:

Ur first paragraph is a lie
Christ embassy members that I know 're very promiscuous both male and female
Promiscuity is an individual thing.

Stop believing all you read by haters to tarnish the image of our church

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Realman50: 11:10am On Mar 03
Naira20:
This hin marriage pain some Nigerian witches o.
I saw one frustrated animal ranting that he should have married from Nigeria and wishing that the marriage fails soon.
too many jealousy
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by chatinent: 11:16am On Mar 03
As if he isn't a man like everyone. The problem na una dey place Gospel singers unlike you when no righteous man dey.

For his case, she was pronounced his wife! So they can kiss and even do whatever they like! It is legal and biblical.
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Daniel7543: 11:19am On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
Nlfpmod why are you not in church?

Come to our church and receive head
Abeg invite me come ur church na

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Offpoint1: 11:21am On Mar 03
finallybusy:
Who is this man and why does ronu-land want me to care about his wedding?
I honestly don't know, everywhere I tune in on the internet it's about his wedding... I've never heard of him before I wonder why media is forcing this wedding on everyone's throat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by BodyCount: 11:22am On Mar 03
Jennyclay:
Jesus christ!! What is this

He’s not even a good kisser undecided. He should have just swallowed her nose too undecided

Honestly, Nigerian men should really go learn how to kiss from French men
Or deh
Which french man don ever kiss u before?
They'll forbid it grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Pclemenza: 11:22am On Mar 03
How’s this news or how’s it supposed to help the common man?
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by EreluRoz: 11:23am On Mar 03
Daniel7543:
Abeg invite me come ur church na
come and receive undiluted and unlimited grace

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by motionarena: 11:27am On Mar 03
How many times these two dey do wedding
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by theamazonguru(m): 11:29am On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
Nlfpmod why are you not in church?

Come to our church and receive grace

Where is your church.
Make I come see your pastor report you to him say you too worry for Nairaland.
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by marsup: 11:30am On Mar 03
Be sure to let everyone know, when they take their first poop as a married couple... undecided

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by theamazonguru(m): 11:37am On Mar 03
Offpoint1:

I honestly don't know, everywhere I tune in on the internet it's about his wedding... I've never heard of him before I wonder why media is forcing this wedding on everyone's throat.

First off,
He is a Christian musician.
If you are a good Christian you wil know him.
If you are a lover of worship songs you will know him.
If you dey go church Wella , you will know him.

How will you say you don't know who sang,
"You are too faithful to fail me". That was the song that made him blow.
Recently, he sang another hit song, "Miracle, no dey tire Jesus, blessing person no dey tire Jesus. He don do am before, he go still do am again, chaiiiiiiiii miracle no dey tire Jesus".
He is not a secular musician.

He and Ebuka songs are a force to reckon with in the Christian Music ministry.

If you are in this kingdom, you go sabi your own na.

Just as Davido, Wizkid, Tiwa , Burna, D Banj etc don't need introduction, na so Moses Bliss no need introduction to those of us In God's kingdom here on earth.

Shout Hallelujah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by IkengaRussell(m): 11:38am On Mar 03
femi4:
When last were you kissed? Rust full your lips

Has she kissed a French man before,to know how they kiss?...I doubt sey she don kiss Francophone African before sef..
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by onadana: 11:40am On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
It's all about securing future for you? Let's continue deceiving ourselves.

Why didn't he marry the poorest lady in his church so he can elevate her.

Mtcheww

That is the point am trying to make but you misconstrued me.He was opportunistic.

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by onadana: 11:41am On Mar 03
hammerF:

Nothing like secure in this uncertain world.

I see ..so him no see love for him church girls abi ...dey there
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by hustla(m): 11:43am On Mar 03
Abeg we don hear
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by EreluRoz: 11:45am On Mar 03
onadana:

That is the point am trying to make but you misconstrued me.He was opportunistic.
Very opportunistic.

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by TheWinterBird(f): 11:48am On Mar 03
Hml to the lovely couple

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by tishbite43: 11:49am On Mar 03
Anguldi:

Ubanki
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by spencekat(m): 11:52am On Mar 03
onadana:

Oga ..has secured his future....Ghanian citizen by marriage.. British citizen by marriage...carry go..no be some entitlement Ladies wey I know.I no call any name ooo.
Rest mbok
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Krankhead: 11:58am On Mar 03
This is why I said Some Nigerians yourh are Lazy. Of what importance is these nonsense to.be on a post. The time they supposed to do something meaningful with their life. They will be creating unnecessary threads.Later they will.be blaming the govt
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by spencekat(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03
theamazonguru:

First of off,
He is a Christian musician.
If you are a good Christian you wil know him.
If you are a lover of worship songs you will know him.
If you dey go church Wella , you will know him.

How will you say you don't know who sang,
"You are too faithful to fail me". That was the song that made him blow.
Recently, he sang another hit song, "Miracle, no dey tire Jesus, blessing person no dey tire Jesus. He don do am before, he go still do am again, chaiiiiiiiii miracle no dey tire Jesus".
He is not a secular musician.

He and Ebuka songs are a force to reckon with in the Christian Music ministry.

If you are in this kingdom, you go sabi your own na.

Just as Davido, Wizkid, Tiwa , Burna, D Bank etc don't need introduction,[/b] na so Moses Bliss no need introduction to those of us In God's kingdom here on earth[b].

Shout Hallelujah.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Googledotcom: 12:05pm On Mar 03
Jennyclay:
Jesus christ!! What is this

He’s not even a good kisser undecided. He should have just swallowed her nose too undecided

Honestly, Nigerian men should really go learn how to kiss from French men
just lower your pride with men, perhaps God may make yours come to pass.
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by AskNgige2: 12:11pm On Mar 03
Bluearrow:
Why so much noise about this guy's wedding?

God forgive me, but I feel there is something not right about this guy

Don't know why my spirit doesn't go with him
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03
na only dis guy do wedding dis weekend?

why all dis gas lighting and FP postings naa?

Mod wey push irrelevancies come FP, shey o ya werey ni?

Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by AskNgige2: 12:14pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
I don't just like the guy and I don't know why, I don't feel he's holy as he's trying to portray.

God bless you..

My spirit doesn't accept him, and trust me something funny about him will soon burst out .

My spirit doesn't lie to me..
Re: Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) by Sweetvie: 12:16pm On Mar 03
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adunni Ade Gushes Over Her Radiant Skin / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.