Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,281 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Anambra Community Banishes 11 Persons Over Cult Killings, Kidnapping. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Community Banishes 11 Persons Over Cult Killings, Kidnapping. (397 Views)

The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) / Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman / 11 Persons Killed By Herdsmen In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Community Banishes 11 Persons Over Cult Killings, Kidnapping. by Scholarix: 10:46am On Mar 03
Anambra community banishes 11 persons over cult killings, kidnapping. " Click link below to see".
https://www.nawazsweets.com/2024/03/anambra-community-banishes-11-persons.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Community Banishes 11 Persons Over Cult Killings, Kidnapping. by Lumarstone: 10:56am On Mar 03
I think this maybe a best way to fight this increasing menace of cultism in the society.

I left..!
Re: Anambra Community Banishes 11 Persons Over Cult Killings, Kidnapping. by benuejosh: 10:59am On Mar 03
Lumarstone:
I think this maybe a best way to fight this increasing menace of cultism in the society.

I left..!
as they left the community, they carried their act to another place and it continues there.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Community Banishes 11 Persons Over Cult Killings, Kidnapping. by STEWpid(f): 11:20am On Mar 03
Chai..

Banish?

Is this a sort of African Magic epic movie??

Evil forest and stuffs like that!!?

Pipu wey dem suppose constantly pour hot water and continue to stone them to death at the same time!!

Re: Anambra Community Banishes 11 Persons Over Cult Killings, Kidnapping. by tnerro1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03
Instead of to hand them to police with evidence,

Dey play,
Re: Anambra Community Banishes 11 Persons Over Cult Killings, Kidnapping. by Chukwuka319(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03
Banishment wouldn't have solved the issue.The community members should have panel beaten them and handed them over to the police.
Now that they were banished, the scums would definitely migrate to urban areas and continue their atrocious lifestyle.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

⭕️ Vietnamese Tycoon Sentenced To Death For $12bn Corruption / Man Arrested Over Sexual Assult With Daughter / 아시아바카라✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿아시아바카라

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.