Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped (32789 Views)

Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) / Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by PlsStayAlive: 4:08pm On Mar 04
Pathokpo:
These Indian perverts never cease to amaze me. They are one of the most sexually perverted individuals I have ever met. How Bollywood is able to portray the Indian society as being modest still baffles me. E hard die to see common kiss for Indian movies. This goes a long way to show that a county's movie is not a full reflection of it's society, but what they want you to see and believe.
Hmmm, imagine my shock when I read that some women moved to Korea because of watching kdrama, started seeing shege and came online to protest the life in Korea was not like they saw in the kdrama.
I'm still laughing at them, unbelievable!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by greypencils: 4:44pm On Mar 04
The worst part of it all, Na with small brockos dem dey use rape woman. Very clumsy, unskilled, dirty, perverts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by winner37(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04
As among the poorest country they still have the strength to rape a stranger ...
Indian like sex pass AKWA IBOM guys
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Preciousese(f): 4:53pm On Mar 04
delzbaba:
it's beyond terrible
Something is seriously wrong with Indians

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by bizzibodi(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04
India even hinduism couldn't change them
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by armadeo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04
Sirmwill:
India is waaaaaay better than Nigeria 🤝✨

You never see something.

The poverty for there no get part 2.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Beverlyjean(f): 5:19pm On Mar 04
Jeon:

Yet you can't resist to quote. Who is more dumber?.

Fuvk you.

Just to remind u that we all know u are dumb

1 Like

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Jeon(f): 5:24pm On Mar 04
Beverlyjean:

Just to remind u that we all know u are dumb
No, you don’t have to repeat yourself and don’t worry about what people think. They don’t do it very often.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by mistercharles: 6:03pm On Mar 04
Jakumo:

I hate that country called India with a passion. I would not set foot there for a million dollars paid in cash upfront.
if you go ogun shrine swear this thing you fit die. A million dollars to just set foot in india and you say you’ll not do that. Big lie lol
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Jakumo(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04
mistercharles:
if you go ogun shrine swear this thing you fit die. A million dollars to just set foot in india and you say you’ll not do that. Big lie lol

As I come think am sotaay, I come see say I go fit go spend one day for dem airport if dem dash me as little as $10K USD to go and connect from there to Thailand so far I no mistake step outside dem airport for India.
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by sweetgala(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04
Jeon:

Ehn, look at the hypocrites commenting.
As if Nigerian Men are way better than Indian Men.

Women don't get gang raped in public as it happens in India. Surely 90 gang rape cases don't occur casually in Nigeria as we have in India.

Women are assaulted and raped so casually in India, mobs of men just swamp a woman rape her and walk away like it's nothing.

It's a serious societal issue

4 Likes

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Omoluabi16(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04
These thrill seekers will go to places like North Korea,Russia and other delicate countries and then get into trouble. I'm sure these guys knew india has a rape culture.
Very unfortunate.
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Chukwuka319(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04
delzbaba:
Indian people sometimes behave like dogs when the see women , that's why their population is more than 1 billion.
That's why they keep dying more than all countries put together, from snakebites,tiger attacks, frequent catastrophic road, bridge and infrastructural accidents with very high casualties.
Land of savages.

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by 9japride(m): 9:58pm On Mar 04
RickyJesus:

Those ladies are not accessible to them, they don't normally do conventional relationship.
[color=#006600][/color]

Ok, I didn't know. Their ladies are just too beautiful.
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by delishpot: 10:53pm On Mar 04
India is the rape capital of the world. Tomorrow they come and tell you how their religions and cultures respects women.
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Pathokpo: 7:46am On Mar 05
newoffer:
Na xvideos finish Dem.
Lol. No be lie. Na only Indians go just dive enter woman live video bring prick come out dey shout Indecency Indecency Indecency. Group of weirdos
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Pathokpo: 7:49am On Mar 05
PlsStayAlive:

Hmmm, imagine my shock when I read that some women moved to Korea because of watching kdrama, started seeing shege and came online to protest the life in Korea was not like they saw in the kdrama.
Most countries always try as much as possible to portray their country as being morally upright especially Asian and African nations. So I sorry for anybody when want use movies as basis to travel.
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Farid24224(m): 9:05am On Mar 05
PlsStayAlive:

😂😂😂 Abeg bros wetin them see for there ooo. Make I advise me sis
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by drerocker: 9:34am On Mar 05
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Jeon(f): 11:37am On Mar 05
sweetgala:

Women don't get gang raped in public as it happens in India. Surely 90 gang rape cases don't occur casually in Nigeria as we have in India.

Women are assaulted and raped so casually in India, mobs of men just swamp a woman rape her and walk away like it's nothing.

It's a serious societal issue

Rape is rape, be it gang or single raped in a private area. Or its been done by a single man.

So there is no different between Indian and Nigerian rapists.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by sweetgala(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05
Jeon:

Rape is rape, be it gang or single raped in a private area. Or its been done by a single man.

You can get robbed in your house with the criminals applying caution or you can get assaulter and robbed while sitting in traffic. Do tell which would be give you pause about how you live your life. A situation where a woman can't have confidence of traveling from work to home etc without the worry of being sexually assaulted is a very serious societal issue that should give one pause.

Do you understand the severity of the matte , an individual has been casually assaulted and raped in public without any fear of consequence by the perpetrators.
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by sweetgala(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05
Jeon:

I'm talking about the subconscious concern. There is a duty of state to reduce or eliminate crime but when a certain crime becomes prevalent or the commitance of said crime is casual then there is major societal concern

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories / Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos / Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.