Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 (69163 Views)

Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2022 / Lagos: January 2020 Pricelist Of Tokunbo & Registered/used Cars In Lagos / Pricelist Of Tokunbo & Naija Used Cars @ Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Bankkym: 2:05pm On Mar 04
yad2eidi:
cars dealers are the worst set of people. most of them have cars they bought when dollar was 500 per dollar , but they will still sell the car for the present rate of dollar. ogun kee all of una

Your shallow thinking, so if they sell to you @ 500 per dollar, how will they take the money to the market to purchase the same car @ 1500 per dollar?

2 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by billionman: 2:09pm On Mar 04
kenob28:

Which one is not expensive?

Any one of them. It depends on your financial strength and level. Cars are not for everyone. If you can't afford the one of 20m, you go for the one of 10m or 2m for used cars. All pockets aren't same.
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Bobxin: 2:10pm On Mar 04
yad2eidi:
cars dealers are the worst set of people. most of them have cars they bought when dollar was 500 per dollar , but they will still sell the car for the present rate of dollar. ogun kee all of una

It's not just cars, everything has become outrageously expensive.

1 Like

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Philipgarza31: 2:10pm On Mar 04
So, a 21-year-old corrola is 6.3m? And y'all keep saying that cars are not investments.
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by FireUpNow(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04
handsomeyinka:
Na 9ja use car dey in vogue now

Naija used cars is no go area because na continue be that.
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Bluearrow: 2:11pm On Mar 04
meolaniyi:
Are car dealers selling at all ? With these prices
Lol
I was just discussing this with my friend few days back, business must be really slow for them this period. Car is now very expensive & fuel to drive it is also now very expensive
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by FireUpNow(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04
billionman:

Any one of them. It depends on your financial strength and level. Cars are not for everyone. If you can't afford the one of 20m, you go for the one of 10m or 2m for used cars. All pockets aren't same.

Japa crews can sell it at cheaper rates
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by blahc007: 2:11pm On Mar 04
yad2eidi:
When they wan buy another one to restock, they will colet moni from you to make up for the increased price right?

3 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Debest49ja: 2:12pm On Mar 04
Aswear he chop those cars.

quote author=Saturnalia post=128769136]Na wa oooo.

2010 Lexus RX350 for 19.5 Million Naira?

2014 Toyota Highlander for 27 Million Naira?

Yes, the economy is biting hard . Is that why you should be selling “auctioned” SALVAGED and FLOODED vehicles for the price of Clean Titles?

No worry, when the cars spend 3years for your car lots and you no see any customer patronize you, Na you and your family members go dey drive the cars.[/quote]
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Dminister(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04
I laugh reading this price list. This is inflated prices. Is it the same Lexus es 350 2008 model we bought 7.5m today? The Lexus es 350 2008 model is very sharp and clean with full custom duty paid. No accident and very low mileage. We even took a professional mechanic to check it and after checking he approved it zero faults.
Guys, just look for a good car vendor whose conscience is still intact.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by billionman: 2:12pm On Mar 04
yad2eidi:

How do you expect them to restock if they sell at the old rate? It's a simple business calculation. If they sell at the old rate, they might as well be out of business as they won't be able to restock with the dynamics of the Forex market
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by thowbie7ven(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04
Theunbothered:
The cheapest car there is 9 million, meaning it will take someone on minimum wage 22 years just to buy a used and outdated car.

Luckily for Tinubu supporters it's just 30k wink
In 22 years time sef, the same car fit don reach 30million naira

1 Like

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Dminister(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04
Nairaland admins are the worst. why pushing this inflated price list to the front page without verifying this claim. This should be removed from the front page. There is no where Lexus es 350 2010 model is 19.5m

6 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04
How much is avalon 2014
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by billionman: 2:17pm On Mar 04
FireUpNow:

Japa crews can sell it at cheaper rates

Car dealers scout for these japa crews, buy for them and resell at higher rates. If the japa crew is not in desperation to sell, they might not sell cheaper. They need the money too. Japa isn't cheap
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Bluearrow: 2:17pm On Mar 04
Britishcoins:
That is how I bought my first car last 2 weeks ago, Toyota pencil light 2.5m although very clean and nothing much to fix people here was telling me how they cheated me, since ordinary motorcycle is now 1.7m, why should I not buy car 2.5?

Anyway if they like let them sell car 50m I will still buy my dream cars, just let us focus more abt the source of the money... Good things always comes during the hard times..

MY joy will be complete the day my landlord will sell that my shop to me..
Keke is now btw 2.7m to 3m

1 Like

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by ajepako(f): 2:18pm On Mar 04
Same Corolla I bought for 1;5m in 2017.. cheesy

APC... Una Fada!
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by OChimex: 2:18pm On Mar 04
billionman:
A friend got a grade A tokunbo 2006 corolla LE in 2013 for 1.8m. He sold it for 3m recently after using it for 10 years. See how low we have descended on the economic table?

However, these cars aren't expensive for those with "ways and means", if you know what I mean.

They are way expensive here in the State. In fact, most cars they sell in Nigeria are accidented, flooded, or overused cars with over 200k mileage.
That's why .most people do car financing in America.
Lastly, those car years mentioned, most people don't drive such old models in America, unless as second backup car

1 Like

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by FireUpNow(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04
billionman:

Car dealers scout for these japa crews, buy for them and resell at higher rates. If the japa crew is not in desperation to sell, they might not sell cheaper. They need the money too. Japa isn't cheap
Sure japa isn't cheap but some of them are desperate as they need mo ey to complete their traveling packages so they tend selling at cheaper rates
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by orion7: 2:20pm On Mar 04
yad2eidi:
if they don’t sell at that rate. How do you want them to cope with the surge of dollar. ?
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Goalnaldo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04
Obinoscopy:
I have a 2003 Toyota Avalon I bought 1.9m in 2017 that I'm willing to sell. The engine is still good but I'm tired of always fixing the car. So you guys are telling me I can sell it for more than 1 million?
we are telling you that the car is worth 6.3m now

1 Like

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Tallesty1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04
yad2eidi:
Lols.

That is business bro.

He has to sell at current rate else he won't be able to restock.
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by billionman: 2:23pm On Mar 04
OChimex:

They are way expensive here in the State. In fact, most cats they sell in Nigeria are accidented, flooded, or overused cars with over 200k mileage.
That's why .most people do car financing in America.
Lastly, those car years mentioned, people don't drive such old models in America, unless as second car

You're right. Most of our cars here are wrecked and damaged cars from abroad. I once showed someone a VIN check report on their car and they were surprised at the pictures they saw of the car in the US. It was almost a total write off of a car but it was panel beated and polished as if it was a new car in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by nedekid: 2:28pm On Mar 04
Saturnalia:
Na wa oooo.

Yes, the economy is biting hard . Is that why you should be selling “auctioned” SALVAGED and FLOODED vehicles for the price of Clean Titles?

No worry, when the cars spend 3years for your car lots and you no see any customer patronize you, Na you and your family members go dey drive the cars.
Oga, go onlind to salvage sites and sample the prices of accidented vehicles.
Eg buy a cheap accidented/flooded 2010 camry for $4k, pay all the fees $1k, ship to naija, $1500, miscellaneous, $500=$7000.
How much is $7k at 1800 to $1= ₦12.6m
How much is clearing? Let's use a conservative amount of ₦2m(it is more). That means 12.6m+2m=₦14.6m
What about repairs, painting? Say ₦800k (likely more) .
Total ₦15.4m.
Add profit magine of 10% ie ₦1.54m
Selling price ₦16.9m.

5 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by OChimex: 2:28pm On Mar 04
billionman:

You're right. Most of our cars here are wrecked and damaged cars from abroad. I once showed someone a VIN check report on their car and they were surprised at the pictures they saw of the car in the US. It was almost a total write off of a car but it was panel beated and polished as if it was a new car in Nigeria

In 2022, I drove, 2019 Nisan Rogue for almost a year to work, 5 days a week to an hour going and another hour coming back home, but never gone to mechanics for any repair. Mind you this car was like 100k mileage,

1 Like

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by godwinbenson(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04
How much is Toyota matrix 2004 now?
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by BigYash: 2:32pm On Mar 04
Saturnalia:
Na wa oooo.

No worry, when the cars spend 3years for your car lots and you no see any customer patronize you, Na you and your family members go dey drive the cars.
Go check how much them dey clear these cars now. Na Apc cause am,no be the seller
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by LucemFerre: 2:32pm On Mar 04
The question I dey ask be say. When these prizes high wey people no go fit afford am. Wetin go come happen to the people wey dey sell am? Shea dem go close market ne?

Mmm. Omo na to buy engine continue to dey use and patch your Moto o

1 Like

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Omoapena(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04
billionman:
A friend got a grade A tokunbo 2006 corolla LE in 2013 for 1.8m. He sold it for 3m recently after using it for 10 years. See how low we have descended on the economic table?

However, these cars aren't expensive for those with "ways and means", if you know what I mean.

In 2013, he would have bought it cheaper than that, in 2017, 2006 Corolla was being sold for 1.6m so I believe in 2013, he would have bought it around 1.2m to 1.4m

1 Like

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by NaijaCover(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by koyeni(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04
Saturnalia:
Na wa oooo.

Sincerely. You really can't blame this guys much though dm dy overdo....cost of custom's clearing sef na die
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by UTMOST10(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04
No amount is attached to all these cars and SUV’s, this year i will own my car.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whatsapp or call Me For Any Tokunbo Car@Berger Auto Market Lagos(08096577304) / US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) / For Fans Of Mercedes Benz And Range Rover Sport From 2006 To 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.