Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 (69321 Views)

Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2022 / Lagos: January 2020 Pricelist Of Tokunbo & Registered/used Cars In Lagos / Pricelist Of Tokunbo & Naija Used Cars @ Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Charly68: 5:14pm On Mar 04
How many people can afford to buy car now.. I better refurbish my car rather than replacing it in this season

1 Like

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Franklyspeakin: 5:17pm On Mar 04
Cost of clearing has messed things up also importation(dollar/pounds/euros) went up as naira fell.
Saturnalia:
Na wa oooo.

2010 Lexus RX350 for 19.5 Million Naira?

2014 Toyota Highlander for 27 Million Naira?

Yes, the economy is biting hard . Is that why you should be selling “auctioned” SALVAGED and FLOODED vehicles for the price of Clean Titles?

No worry, when the cars spend 3years for your car lots and you no see any customer patronize you, Na you and your family members go dey drive the cars.
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Edoziesmart(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04
tctrills:

Are you this dumb? So you want them to sell at N500 dollar price then when they go to restock would you give them the balance?
If you bought gold in the 70s when Naira was more than dollar, would you sell it at that old rate or at the new rate?
If you bought land when N150 was 1dollar, will you sell at that old rate or at the new rate?
Now apply it to vehicles.
They shouldn't be teaching you everything.
Lol you have alot of time to teach this dullard basic economics. Go to school they will say "school is scam"
This is the end result of it.
I don't have time to lecture such people because they will still not understand even after wasting your time.
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by freshinko: 5:37pm On Mar 04
Old used cars everywhere.
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by tctrills: 5:40pm On Mar 04
Edoziesmart:

Lol you have alot of time to teach this dullard basic economics. Go to school they will say "school is scam"
This is the end result of it.
I don't have time to lecture such people because they will still not understand even after wasting your time.
You are right, I should have left the cow in his ignorance
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by RussellRutherfo: 5:43pm On Mar 04
Herbiodun09:
If only Obi was president. 2024 venza would ve been like 2.5M.

Fcking idiots equals you
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by ford101: 5:57pm On Mar 04
prettyvirgin:
By now I thought price of cars will be down because sapa suppose make people to sell their cars at cheaper rate. An hungry man can easily take his car to sell for 2m so that he can afford the present bill of food stuff to feed his family
am dead broke now but instead of me to sale my clean car cheap,I ll pull the battery head and put it back every 1month to keep it running.
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by 004gist: 6:20pm On Mar 04
yad2eidi:
cars dealers are the worst set of people. most of them have cars they bought when dollar was 500 per dollar , but they will still sell the car for the present rate of dollar. ogun kee all of una

You want them to declare lose like Dangote.

You don't blame them it's dollar depreciation
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Musauzor(m): 6:26pm On Mar 04
Tinubu, a man with bad luck. He will not end well for throwing Nigerians into destitution and penury
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Fujiyama: 6:38pm On Mar 04
dopedan:
Can someone tell me why Range Rovers are known to be unreliable? Its the most good looking car after the gle suv

^^^
They have always been unreliable. Beauty is only skin deep.

They are plagued by all sorts of failures within a few years of ownership - mechanical, electrical, etc. and all bets are off once they are out of warranty. When Range Rovers work (which isn't very often, sadly) they are luxurious, smooth riding machines that can also do wonderful things off road. But they just aren't reliable cars in general - just like the GLE you compared it to. They are attractive cars but if you want less troublesome cars that don't cost a fortune to keep on the road - look elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Tmex(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04
yad2eidi:
cars dealers are the worst set of people. most of them have cars they bought when dollar was 500 per dollar , but they will still sell the car for the present rate of dollar. ogun kee all of una

When you start your business do it that way.
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by jojothaiv(m): 7:45pm On Mar 04
Theunbothered:
The cheapest car there is 9 million, meaning it will take someone on minimum wage 22 years just to buy a used and outdated car.

Luckily for Tinubu supporters it's just 30k wink
Heard that it's even lower for some of them
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Clazzone(m): 7:45pm On Mar 04
Na to dey freestyle my 2004 corolla jeje ooo
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by lildush(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04
nony43:
2003 Toyota Corolla @ 6.3m

2007 Toyota Matrix @ 6.4m

2005 Toyota Camry LE + Alloy @ 6.6m

2008 Lexus RX350 @ 10.7m

This Toyota Corolla 2003 that they use to sell between 1.6- 1.8million is now 6.3 million E no go better for APC and her supporters. Imagine car of 21 years 6.3m

Just because 1 idiot wants to stay in office and answer the name president... He went to devalue our naira more than twice In. 8months. I wunda y dat tunda is wasting time..

1 Like

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by lildush(m): 8:31pm On Mar 04
jojothaiv:

Heard that it's even lower for some of them

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dey have all gone mute... He transformed Lagos... Now see we're we are.... We have gone 200 yrs backward..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by frankchina(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04
largeman4u:

Largeman Motors

Toyota this🤣 Toyota that 😭 that fvck is so over rated by Nigerians🙆🙆🙆
What happened to the die hard honda civic and the rest 🚶🚶
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04
OmoNla99:

If I don’t understand what is happening I would have said same. I shipped a car that was supposed to have arrived in July 2023 but due to some logistical difficulties, it’s still sitting in one of the ports out there. The cost of custom clearance as at then was #2.8m, same car today will be cleared for #7m. Do the maths and see how much it would cost if I’m to sell it today here.

See ehn, it still makes no sense. Price will keep going up as long as demand is not affected by price increment. This is where the power of the consumer lies. If they keep raising rates and everyone leaves them alone with their astronomical rates, even the customs people will drop their rates by the time they see a lot of cars sitting at their various locations. The thing is, we keep encouraging this bad behavior by buying at whatever point the merchants move the price to. Let demand drop and you will see price regulated by market forces.

1 Like

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Bimpe29: 9:13pm On Mar 04
Handle your car with care.
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Coolgent(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04
Ibrahimlagosian:
What about 2018 Honda civic coupe?
17.5m
Ex (black colour)
Locatio: Abuja.
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Coolgent(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04
dopedan:
Wat of honda accord 2014? Can someone tell me why Range Rovers are known to be unreliable? Its the most good looking car after the gle suv
There's accord 2017 full option at Abuja
15.3m
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by nony43(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04
lildush:

Just because 1 idiot wants to stay in office and answer the name president... He went to devalue our naira more than twice In. 8months. I wunda y dat tunda is wasting time..

Be calming down bro lol .

1 Like

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by E2000: 9:48pm On Mar 04
I will prefer to spend 27 million on Innoson Ikenga 2024 than buy an outdated and possibly accidented Toyota highlander for 26 million
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by kikake: 9:49pm On Mar 04
nony43:

2008 Lexus RX350 @ 10.7m

This Toyota Corolla 2003 that they use to sell between 1.6- 1.8million is now 6.3 million E no go better for APC and her supporters. Imagine car of 21 years 6.3m

But who will buy car of 21 years ago; talk less spend N6.3 million to buy it? Unless useless person who pick money from road.

2 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by nony43(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04
kikake:

But who will buy car of 21 years ago; talk less spend N6.3 million to buy it? Unless useless person who pick money from road.

Some people would want to buy because of the fuel economy, but that 6.3 will put them off .
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Andrenalin: 1:10am On Mar 05
prettyvirgin:
By now I thought price of cars will be down because sapa suppose make people to sell their cars at cheaper rate. An hungry man can easily take his car to sell for 2m so that he can afford the present bill of food stuff to feed his family

They sell to dealers that is the problem
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Idaok007(m): 1:53am On Mar 05
nony43:

2008 Lexus RX350 @ 10.7m

I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by elasticlala: 2:00am On Mar 05
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by elasticlala: 2:03am On Mar 05
elasticlala:

The main reason motor vehicles are now expensive is the Government. It is not the dealer nor dollar.
I was planning of sending one car I bought for less than $2000 to my brother in Nigeria last month. Only to be told that it would cost me N4.7 million to clear.

To be honest, I think these prices of cars stayed here are still cheap and I doubt the integrity of the cars. If clearing a 2003 corolla is almost 5m, what about purchase and shipping? How is the total now possibly N6.2m

Government wakes up and kept increasing import duty on cars every day without considering the implications; useless fools. What exactly are they charging the items for? I bought a car with my money and shipped it with my money and you are charging me an amount that exceed the combination of both buying and shipping …does that make any sense ? Everyone is keeping quiet and nobody seems to be concerned.

Everyday I wake up, my heart curses whosoever are responsible for this senseless policies of hardship in Nigeria

More than 50% of people born in Nigeria who works and lives in Nigeria may never own a Tokumbo car nor a house in their lifetime even if they start working and earning money at age 10.
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Memberclub(m): 2:59am On Mar 05
nony43:

2008 Lexus RX350 @ 10.7m

seriously doubt anyone is paying for these cars at this price

1 Like

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Memberclub(m): 3:07am On Mar 05
Dminister:
I laugh reading this price list. This is inflated prices. Is it the same Lexus es 350 2008 model we bought 7.5m today? The Lexus es 350 2008 model is very sharp and clean with full custom duty paid. No accident and very low mileage. We even took a professional mechanic to check it and after checking he approved it zero faults.
Guys, just look for a good car vendor whose conscience is still intact.
bro I was like nobody is pay 6.3M for corolla. Never! Won't happen
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by BestTrades: 4:57am On Mar 05

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) / For Fans Of Mercedes Benz And Range Rover Sport From 2006 To 2014. / Get your Cars From Cotonou (Direct TOKS) At Reasonable Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.