Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

"How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – (14605 Views)

The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her / Someone Used My ATM Card To Shop On Aliexpress / Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by JealousCobra(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04
Hmmmm
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by RisenObinna: 1:07pm On Mar 04
Master Strategist, he built Lagos.
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Macphenson: 1:07pm On Mar 04
kk
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by crown08(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04
shocked

Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04
THIS IS LAGOS!!!!!!
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Liamsys: 1:10pm On Mar 04
So he paid N90K for the seller to release his son and the police still dared to collect N15K from him for bailing and closing the case of a missing child and we all wondered why the country is the way it is…. Also, the Lagos PPRO has nothing to say about the extortion from the police officer.

3 Likes

Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by franugo(m): 1:10pm On Mar 04
How old is the child first of all...
The parents teally should be glad that he/she was not taken to an enclave
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Kaido: 1:10pm On Mar 04
Coly2012:
Na still police go tell you say bailing is free...mad people everywhere.
Even policemen dey pay bail money o. Nothing is free for Naija police station
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Uchedeformula: 1:13pm On Mar 04
Richtaiwo:

In essence, you stopped further investigation. Perhaps the child has informed you that it is in-house thingy.

Not exactly Sir. In that station, since it has been established that the reportedly missing boy has been found, the case of missing child is closed. The responsibility of investigating the case of stealing two bags of rice now rest on the other police station where the boy was taken to.

Inside Life.....
Inside Renewed Hope Abi na Renewed Shege
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by frankmoney(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04
Why exactly is he paying bail for the child?

1 Like

Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04
swiych:
I remembered when I was in JSS2, I already had a girlfriend, I completed secondary school barely the age of 16 btw. Maybe the boy was hypnotised, if not, na mumu him be.
I had mine in Jss1
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Uchedeformula: 1:18pm On Mar 04
Liamsys:
So he paid N90K for the seller to release his son and the police still dared to collect N15K from him for bailing and closing the case of a missing child and we all wondered why the country is the way it is…. Also, the Lagos PPRO has nothing to say about the extortion from the police officer.

As long as the Lagos PPRO or any other NPF personnel is concerned, na normal thing. Nigeria, my country.
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Uchedeformula: 1:20pm On Mar 04
frankmoney:
Why exactly is he paying bail for the child?

Baba, police and bail money be like ekpa and guguru! But they keep advertising that bail is free.
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Kingsean(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04
another format? what is wrong with this country?
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Sleekfingers: 1:23pm On Mar 04
NOGRUDGES:
See format, na when this one start?

Old format. People used it in the early and mid 90's during Abacha tenure.
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Procashtips(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04
So after losing ₦90k paying for rice he didn't buy and also ₦1k for the moimoi, he also lost ₦15k to police people?

Dog eat dog society!
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Uchedeformula: 1:27pm On Mar 04
There was never a kidnapping. Just hungry men hypnotizing the young lad and using him as a collateral to steal two bags of rice. Traders should now be very careful and vigilant not to fall for their tricks.

Meanwhile, the hunger is very loud, louder than ever before.

Emilokan till 2031....
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Uchedeformula: 1:29pm On Mar 04
Procashtips:
So after losing ₦90k paying for rice he didn't buy and also ₦1k for the moimoi, he also lost ₦15k to police people?

Dog eat dog society!

My guy, e shock me!
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by unamamatoto: 1:37pm On Mar 04
swiych:
I remembered when I was in JSS2, I already had a girlfriend, I completed secondary school barely the age of 16 btw. Maybe the boy was hypnotised, if not, na mumu him be.
so, you've known all there is, in the streets ? undecided

1 Like

Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Houseontherock1: 1:37pm On Mar 04
105,000 in this economy! But it's better than losing the child
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Advancedman(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04
The police never disappoint with outlandish stupidity for saying the boy stole two bag of rice.
The rice seller was supposed to be arrested for stupidity, who buy goods with human deposit?
In this era of transfer, did they came with a vehicle?
How come they left the boy and not one of them?
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by advanceDNA: 1:41pm On Mar 04
JuanDeDios:

Old format. Been operational since the '80s (during Shagari's austerity). But usually, it was your own kid you left at the shop. This one of kidnapping a child to use is new to me.

They just yahooed the woman.....

The police and the rice seller are both in on it..

All of a sudden ...he decided to forfeit one bag of rice....and conveniently there was CCTV footed in rice shop......
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by HONESTMD: 1:43pm On Mar 04
NOGRUDGES:

This is not new
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Hightowa: 1:57pm On Mar 04
Nigeria my country, you report a missing child to close case 10k

Why should I pay for rice?

I'll arrest the rice seller to produce the men that kidnap my son. Why release 2bags of rice worth almost 200k to me just because I left my child with you. Is it not dangerous you leave your child in my shop when i don't know you. What happen to go and bring money before you carry goods out of my shop the greedy bastard was in a hurry to sell an overpriced commodity. mad people everywhere
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04
Terrible
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Abioladoks: 2:11pm On Mar 04
This Life !Hmmmmmmmm
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Bigkoko: 2:17pm On Mar 04
Thank G-d the boy was not used for ritual at least!
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:17pm On Mar 04
NOGRUDGES:
siddon dey plaaay!

cool
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Zinpat: 2:26pm On Mar 04
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by andy244: 2:36pm On Mar 04
Richtaiwo:

In essence, you stopped further investigation. Perhaps the child has informed you that it is in-house thingy.

oga as if you are not in Nigeria. Na the police from that station go tell you to come close the case because of the money they will get from you. That is not actually closing the case as you can see PPRO Hundeyin said they are still on the matter. Na that 10k be there problem
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by AllenSpencer: 2:51pm On Mar 04
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let me look for one that I can use to exchange for a property on banana island
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by hansomb: 2:56pm On Mar 04
Nigeria are good in inventing fraud

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault / NDLEA Arrests Spain-bound Businessman, Intercepts Heroin, Meth Consignments / Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.