Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? (1671 Views)

How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? / Can You Buy This Food For #2,200 / Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by superintendents(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04
grin

Make una celebrate me..

cool cool wink

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by EreluRoz: 1:39pm On Mar 04
What are you doing with noddles? Most men I know hate noddles, my brothers call it chicken food 😆

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by superintendents(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
What are you doing with noddles? Most men I know hate noddles, my brothers call it chicken food 😆
shocked

Chicken food in this recession...

Abeg make i turn chicken jo..

grin

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by Omihanifa: 1:48pm On Mar 04
superintendents:
grin

Make una celebrate me..

cool cool wink

Something that you looted from NEMA warehouse in abuja undecided

13 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by superintendents(m): 1:49pm On Mar 04
Omihanifa:

Something that you looted from NEMA warehouse in abuja undecided
grin

You deserve one my great friend..

cool
Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by Obainoman6: 2:30pm On Mar 04
My brother in this economy you buy 2 cartons of hungry man you deserve a loud applaud. E no easy.

9 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by superintendents(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04
cool
Obainoman6:
My brother in this economy you buy 2 cartons of hungry man you deserve a loud applaud. E no easy.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by Caaz: 4:32pm On Mar 04
That's 36k cheesy
You na big man,God when I go see indomie chow cry.

Op you try nor be lie.

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by Caleb15(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04
Might just be empty cartons oops

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by labake1(f): 8:32pm On Mar 04
Nothing special in that
Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by superintendents(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04
labake1:
Nothing special in that
are you sure

My lady
Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by superintendents(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04
Caleb15:
Might just be empty cartons oops
cool

cheesy
Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by sulakishop(m): 1:50am On Mar 05
Clown chasing clout
Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by mytime24(f): 7:21am On Mar 05
Some pple 1mth salary 😳

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by superintendents(m): 9:08am On Mar 05
mytime24:
Some pple 1mth salary 😳
for this 2024 or you mean 2020

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by mytime24(f): 4:20pm On Mar 05
superintendents:
for this 2024 or you mean 2020
how much is d minimum wage 🤥
Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by superintendents(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05
mytime24:
how much is d minimum wage 🤥
30k, but many people are earning above that..

angry
Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by labake1(f): 3:44pm On Mar 06
superintendents:
are you sure

My lady

Yes

Them guy
Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by MrsAminaBello(f): 2:07pm On Mar 24
labake1:

Yes

Them guy
hi is your mail active?
Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by labake1(f): 7:26pm On Mar 26
MrsAminaBello:
hi is your mail active?

Yes
Re: Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..? by BscHolder: 11:48pm On Mar 27
labake1:

Yes
hi can I also reach out to you via mailbox?

(1) (Reply)

Please This Is Not A Laughing Matter, Wot Do I Do Now? / PHOTO: Could This Be Enjoyment Or Self_punishment / Which Of These Food Combo Saves Your Life??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.