Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children (39725 Views)

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos / 84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Antai123(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04
Lolz, Tinubu Government is a saint compare to this....

1 Like

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:59pm On Mar 04
How come that means you are not wise enough

2 Likes

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by MosayA: 5:00pm On Mar 04
Na jara grin grin grin
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by yewit37486: 5:00pm On Mar 04
Tallesty1:
If she is the second to the last born.

Or even third to the last born.

And she is above 25

And you follow her to their house.

And their last born is below eight.

Nah her pikin be that.

Maths skills at work cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by NoSmoking: 5:00pm On Mar 04
You must be a very stupid man

🤕
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by anifranklyn67: 5:02pm On Mar 04
Have you considered the gap between her and those supposed siblings?? Sometimes we are blindfolded by unnecessary stupidity

A red flag will be steering us in the face yet we are not reasonable enough to see beyond our nose

Well, move on and go get yourself a new wife,
I swear with my two iron balls, you can't live with this throughout your life time, you must die untimely living with this sh*t

Just my one cent

2 Likes

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by israelmao(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04
d
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by illuminutty: 5:02pm On Mar 04
Fear women 24/8

Mumu man

3 Likes

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by tejumorelar: 5:03pm On Mar 04
Nkan be

1 Like

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by oglalasioux(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04
slimjohn2k5:
Apart from paternity n maternity fraud, women also do age fraud. A woman that hv reached 38 will tell the man she is 23. Then they start struggling with child birth.

I met a lady I was supposed to be 8 years older than. Only for me to stumble on her birth certificate and find out she's a year older than me. Fear these V people.

10 Likes

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by faceland: 5:04pm On Mar 04
tommy589:
Bp

Wallahi. He better control it for the sake of that one child that is his.
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04
Tallesty1:
If she is the second to the last born.

Or even third to the last born.

And she is above 25

And you follow her to their house.

And their last born is below eight.

Nah her pikin be that.
If she is 25-28 Nd their last born is 6-8 it's her kid
I know a woman who is still young but have a grown up daughter of abt 22,the daughter got pregnant outside wedlock nd bore a child,now she is carrying the kid everywhere nd telling ppl that she is the mother while she is not.

Tomorrow now that her daughter will marry nd the future husband won't know that kid is his wife's

4 Likes

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Zooposki(f): 5:06pm On Mar 04
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by rapheal5(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04
cutecommend:
This one is "better" than she having children that you think are yours, but are not yours.
read again

6 Likes

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by faceland: 5:06pm On Mar 04
cutecommend:
This one is "better" than she having children that you think are yours, but are not yours.

Did you missed the part that she also presented him with two bastards as his children? In this Tinubu era he was paying for two children that aren't his. 😔

3 Likes

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Pootle: 5:08pm On Mar 04
Obyangel:
Fear woman, I repeat fear woman.
Women are filled with serpentine spirit and wickedness is in their Gene. They humbled Adam, finished David, Solomon, Samson and our own Sani Abacha.

Jenny......, Come defend una wickedness to man since the creation of the Earth.

grin grin you no well i swear

1 Like

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by faceland: 5:09pm On Mar 04
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

The guy na mumu

The vagina of a woman way don give birth to 4 Children is always obvious
Forget about the elasticity of the vagina

It must show say you don born 4 Children

She breast feed 4 too. Love is blind.
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by iamtardey: 5:09pm On Mar 04
Fear who no fear woman after that come fear woman.

1 Like

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by AntiChristian: 5:09pm On Mar 04
Just take them as yours!

There's no need crying over spilled milk and give yourself High BP!

1 Like

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Bluntemperor: 5:09pm On Mar 04
JASONjnr:
Dude should take his child and leave her and her family alone.
Because, a good mother will ask her daughter to open up to any man interested in her.
Apparently what kept her away from marrying the men who got her pregnant and left her is what will keep playing out.
A woman who made mistakes should be able to corr6her mistakes and not keep piling up the mistakes.
Now, she will have 6 children to fend for. And without a man.

GBAM!
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Charly68: 5:09pm On Mar 04
She has concealed material fact and must pay for it
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by DJMix2025: 5:10pm On Mar 04
Fear women… download fear women nonstop mix www Naijadjmixtape com/fear women nonstop dj mixtape
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by columbus007(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04
Women... Lolz
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by IMASTEX: 5:10pm On Mar 04
Kingluqman:
grin
If to sey DNA 🧬 Na like 5k, this country for don collapse grin grin
grin grin
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Ekpekus(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by YourGFsnatcher: 5:11pm On Mar 04
damnnnnn
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04
I rarely believe stories like this.

1 Like

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:12pm On Mar 04
Kennitrust:
This story no clear me o!

She had four children already before you married her

She comes born another three children for your house 🏠🙆

Out of the three, na one be your own 🥹

That means, she had 7childrens...

Lol

Can someone date a born4 mother and not know it.

A woman would have up to four children and nothing shows you that, she's a mother 🥹🥹🥹🥹😡
Don't mind him, how can someone born 4 children before you marry her and not know
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:13pm On Mar 04
Could this be true?

Wow!
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by BitterTruth01: 5:13pm On Mar 04
Na people form that region way

Very promiscuous
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by AlphaHakimi: 5:13pm On Mar 04
Heartbreaking story.

To further help men from raising other people's children, I will be sponsoring 10 DNA tests for 10 different men who have doubts about the paternity of their Children.

RULES

1) Only one child per man. Of utmost importance is your first child.
2) If the result of the DNA test proves paternity fraud, the responsibility lies on you as the father to carry out test on your other children if any.
3) Selection of beneficiaries will be at random.
4) I'm only responsible for the financing, you are completely responsible for the outcome. I don't even care to know what the result says. You will have to sort out the consequences yourself.
5) Please ensure this is a secret. Women are not allowed to participate because I will have to prove you are a man to actually qualify.

#saynotopaternityfraud

Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Ekpekus(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04
Kennitrust:
This story no clear me o!

She had four children already before you married her

She comes born another three children for your house 🏠🙆

Out of the three, na one be your own 🥹

That means, she had 7childrens...

Lol

Can someone date a born4 mother and not know it.

A woman would have up to four children and nothing shows you that, she's a mother 🥹🥹🥹🥹😡
Exactly my thoughts... the story nor clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / I'm Addicted To Prostitutes Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.