Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) (32530 Views)

My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by Realman50: 11:19am On Mar 05
Ayjay44:
its like you want thunder too fire you abi
which thunder? No be question u ask and he answered u
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by Anguldi(m): 11:19am On Mar 05
tongue
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by Ceeogbaru2: 11:20am On Mar 05
404 a.k.a ekuke alias bingo
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by Adakintroy: 11:21am On Mar 05
Exousiang01:
Going through these comments compared to the responses OP would have gotten ifbhe asked this question on reditt gives me goose bumps.
Just one person has been able to say something reasonable.
I can guarantee you these lame comments came from youths.....
The average Nigerian youth has lost all ability to think right and it is Just painful.
Seun your Nairaland is becoming less than 2go.
I personally spend more time one platforms like Reddit where I am sure people use their brains.
It's pitiful

God bless you. If you stay long on nairaland and don't check your self. You start to reason like them. Stupid comment will generate 140 likes. Tell you how the mind of youth flocks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by nams77: 11:21am On Mar 05
Charmingrascal:
Golden retriever and hairy ekuke
grin
Which one be hairy ekuke again cheesy

How do you guys identify these breeds

1 Like

Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by Dbarrzx: 11:23am On Mar 05
Last one is hybrid Ekuke...
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 11:25am On Mar 05
a Scottish breed of retriever dog
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by StreetTyga: 11:25am On Mar 05
2nd one is bingo... that normally eat sh*t
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by colestephan86: 11:25am On Mar 05
Ayjay44:
Is it the same dog in the two pictures and what is the breed pls. Thanks
The first one is bingo
While the second is 911 Calabar people Sabi am . Lol
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by princetom1(m): 11:33am On Mar 05
The first is this breed below

1 Like

Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:38am On Mar 05
gaby:
The first one is a picture from your mind and what you dream you had and the second picture is a picture of your ekuke.
What you ordered versus what you got grin
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by Emman08: 11:39am On Mar 05
Hairy ekuke grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 11:41am On Mar 05
APC dogs
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by realbonvrijoe: 11:49am On Mar 05
Ayjay44:
its like you qq thunder too fire you abi
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by iamtardey: 11:54am On Mar 05
Puppy ni first one yen
Bingo ni ikeji
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:57am On Mar 05
princetom1:
The first is this breed below

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ekuketarian
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by spartachico(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05
Second pic looks like ekuke
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by christabba: 12:02pm On Mar 05
The first dog is a Golden Retriever
And the second is Pembroke Welsh Corgi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by Draslo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05
OKOATA:
First one is Golden retriever and second one is a mongrel dog. A mix of caucasian with ekuke gives you a mongrel dog
You just typed nonsense
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 12:16pm On Mar 05
Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 12:17pm On Mar 05
Ayjay44:
Is it the same dog in the two pictures and what is the breed pls. Thanks
Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by elpochas: 12:20pm On Mar 05
gaby:
The first one is a picture from your mind and what you dream you had and the second picture is a picture of your ekuke.
guy u no well
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by blingxx(m): 12:23pm On Mar 05
Badbunny:
1• Labrador Retriever/golden Retriever
2• corgi

Golden retriever.. One of the smartest dog breed, never seen one in Nigeria tho undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by Tranquility2345: 12:33pm On Mar 05
BigDawsNet:
Golden retrieval puppy

Basenji

This one say na retrieval. Na wa o
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by takimsipho(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05
Exousiang01:
Going through these comments compared to the responses OP would have gotten ifbhe asked this question on reditt gives me goose bumps.
Just one person has been able to say something reasonable.
I can guarantee you these lame comments came from youths.....
The average Nigerian youth has lost all ability to think right and it is Just painful.
Seun your Nairaland is becoming less than 2go.
I personally spend more time one platforms like Reddit where I am sure people use their brains.
It's pitiful
my brother as eh, if you know you don't have anything to contribute, just pass through. But no, they must just say one rubbish or the other to catch cruise. No meaningful contribution whatsoever. In my case, am not too familiar with Reddit, I prefer qoura, I have learnt so much over there. I come to nairaland just for national headlines, but the comment section is a classroom full of kindergartens

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05
BigDawsNet:
Golden retrieval puppy

Basenji

This should be accurate depending on the full pic of 2nd dog.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by kingdotman: 1:07pm On Mar 05
Golden Retriever is a Scottish breed of retriever dog. They are medium-sized dogs with a striking golden coat and a gentle and affectionate nature.

Golden Retrievers are one of America's most popular dog breeds. They are known for being serious workers at hunting and field work, as guides for the blind, and in search-and-rescue. They also enjoy obedience and other competitive events, and have an endearing love of life when not at work.

Golden Retrievers are family-friendly, easy to train, tolerate being alone, and like other pets. They have a lifespan of 10 to 12 years and are good with cats, children, dogs, families, and seniors.

Golden Retrievers are thought to be the result of crossing a number of other breeds, including spaniels, setters, and the Newfoundland. All Goldens have at least some golden color in their coats, even the whitest cream colored Golden still have gold highlights running throughout their coats.
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 1:15pm On Mar 05
Tranquility2345:

This one say na retrieval. Na wa o

Mistake Professor! Hope say u no vex sha
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05
Rexymania:
Japan Shepard grin
😂😂😂😂
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by OKOATA(m): 1:25pm On Mar 05
Draslo:

You just typed nonsense
You for tell me say na dog rearing be your family business.
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:37pm On Mar 05
Crokky:
No 2 looks like african bingo

Can't be, too hairy for that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These 15 Animals Are Verified And Have More Followers Than You On Instagram / 3 More Awesome Puppies Just Arrived / Why Do People Hate Nigerian Local Dogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.