Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Need A Python Instructor - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Python Instructor (176 Views)

Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor / A Python Program To Check The Risk Of Corona Virus. / I Saw This Nigerian Java/Python Instructor On UDEMY And It Made Me Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Python Instructor by ayojombo: 8:07pm On Mar 04
I have basic python knowledge and want to learn intermediate and advanced python but prefer to use an instructor.

Python instructors should pls contact me if they have immediate availability.

You can email me also: ayodele.jombo2020@gmail.com.
Re: I Need A Python Instructor by Thundafireseun: 8:19pm On Mar 04
Ayo what part of Nigeria are you??

This is how I want you to instruct your python

Re: I Need A Python Instructor by eazycash: 8:33pm On Mar 04
ayojombo:
I have basic python knowledge and want to learn intermediate and advanced python but prefer to use an instructor.

Python instructors should pls contact me if they have immediate availability.

You can email me also: ayodele.jombo2020@gmail.com.

Python is used to solve many programming problem.
To effectively make use of it.is better you specify the area you want your training to be tailored to.
Is it web development.
Scripting
Ethical hacking
API Development
Mobile App design
AI / ML
Be specific on the area you want to be trained.because python itself out is a big tool
Re: I Need A Python Instructor by ayojombo: 10:48pm On Mar 04
generally I would say I want to learn everything about Software development using python
Specifically, my main interest is in learning how to use python to develop and maintain back-end distributed systems. also looking at HPC with python(using tools like pyspark)

eazycash:

Python is used to solve many programming problem.
To effectively make use of it.is better you specify the area you want your training to be tailored to.
Is it web development.
Scripting
Ethical hacking
API Development
Mobile App design
AI / ML
Be specific on the area you want to be trained.because python itself out is a big tool
Re: I Need A Python Instructor by eazycash: 10:04am On Mar 05
ayojombo:
generally I would say I want to learn everything about Software development using python
Specifically, my main interest is in learning how to use python to develop and maintain back-end distributed systems. also looking at HPC with python(using tools like pyspark)

From your response.all I can deduce your interested in Data Science.
It involves you been trained on
UI/UX TECHNOLOGY such as
HTML
CSS
JAVASCRIPT
To help you present your analyzed data to your intending users. AND
DATA SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY Which
PYTHON is one language with it's accompanying libraries used for data analytics and ML & AI.pystark is one of them but there are still other libraries that will help you achieve more if your dealing with large data.

In summary.
If your pocket is deep.
You will be trained on
Data analytics
ML
AI
Re: I Need A Python Instructor by Onekilo: 2:06pm On Mar 05
I can instruct you on python on what's app. Drop me a message +2348134691320.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Buying Google Play Console Account / Developers And React / Get A Web Design For Unbeatable Online Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.