Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship With A Lady That Will Lead To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship With A Lady That Will Lead To Marriage (153 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship With A Lady That Will Lead To Marriage by patosky3310(m): 5:50am On Mar 05
I'm a 35y/o man, from Imo state, but live in Lagos, Nigeria. I am looking forward to meeting a good woman who is also a Christian, who has a genuine love for a relationship leading to marriage. If you like to meet me, you can indicate here, then I will come to your DM.
Re: I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship With A Lady That Will Lead To Marriage by EreluRoz: 7:01am On Mar 05
You didn't say much about yourself, how much do you earn and how much are you worth?
Are you short or tall?

Are you handsome or ugly?

How many countries have you visited?
Re: I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship With A Lady That Will Lead To Marriage by donkelvin10(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money / . / Looking For A Female Friend In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.