Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Inbuilt Freeview & Inbuilt Dvb Lcd Tv - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Inbuilt Freeview & Inbuilt Dvb Lcd Tv (1894 Views)

New NS3 (DVB-3) TV Transmission Standard / Required: Software For Usb Dvb-s Box / How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inbuilt Freeview & Inbuilt Dvb Lcd Tv by ceejay80s(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2011
Hi, i am kind of baffled,i saw a place in my area where they offloaded 32inch flat screen lcd tvs i couldnt buy any 'cos i saw one with inbuilt DVB and another with inbuilt FREEVIEW. I want to know which among them that can receive dvbh channels without a decorder box
Re: Inbuilt Freeview & Inbuilt Dvb Lcd Tv by ceejay80s(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2011
Any one who knows more about these tv with inbuilt dvb and freeview should pls tell me
Re: Inbuilt Freeview & Inbuilt Dvb Lcd Tv by oxteen: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2011
ceejay80s dats startimes lcd 32inh.
Re: Inbuilt Freeview & Inbuilt Dvb Lcd Tv by ceejay80s(m): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2011
oxteen:

ceejay80s dats startimes lcd 32inh.
thank for ur reply ,but if i want to watch startime channel, which lcd tv should i go for? THE ONE WITH INBUILT FREEVIEW or THE ONE WITH INBUILT DVB ?
Re: Inbuilt Freeview & Inbuilt Dvb Lcd Tv by ceejay80s(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2011
There was a day i saw a sony 32 inch tv with inbuilt DVB and the seller was testing the tv for a buyer and he pressed the dvb button and it displays DSTV MOBILE AFRICA without a decorder , thats why i am eager to know more about LCD tv with inbuilt dvb and inbuilt freeview, i want to know the difference
Re: Inbuilt Freeview & Inbuilt Dvb Lcd Tv by Eltonluigi(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2011
Dude they are tv's with inbuilt receiver on them but you still need a dish.
Re: Inbuilt Freeview & Inbuilt Dvb Lcd Tv by chuk101(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2011
please do not confuse yourself both are the same the diff might be that one is dvb-T and the other dvb-S
Re: Inbuilt Freeview & Inbuilt Dvb Lcd Tv by ceejay80s(m): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
chuk101:

please do not confuse yourself both are the same the diff might be that one is dvb-T and the other dvb-S
God bless u, pls is dvb-t same as freeview? what i am looking for is a tv with with inbuilt dstv and at the same time has UHF & VHF channel

(1) (Reply)

Any One Who Sells Digisat Hd Decoder Or Startrack / Which Satellite Will Broadcast Rapid Wien Vs Chelsea / Digial Albania(digit Alb 16 E) In Lagos With 2.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.