Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Be Grateful For The Sin-atoning Blood Of Jesus Christ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Grateful For The Sin-atoning Blood Of Jesus Christ! (54 Views)

Beware Of Social Media Because It Makes You Commit The Sin Of Coveteousness / Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Grateful For The Sin-atoning Blood Of Jesus Christ! by topshore(f): 9:33am On Mar 05
Scripture Text: Romans 5: 10-11

Today, we raise our voices to thank the Father of Lights for giving us His son, and we also thank the Son of God, Jesus Christ, for giving His life for us on the Cross. I imagine what our lives would be like if Jesus hadn't died for us. Without the sin-forgiving blood of the Lamb of God, all people would have been doomed. Jesus, thank you for this!

Could you imagine what would have happened to you and me if Jesus hadn't shed His blood? Because of our sins and flaws, we have to keep sacrificing animals to make up for them. With the way things are going now, some of us might not even be able to buy it. And even if we can afford to buy animals once in a while, that doesn't mean we are completely clean. Hebrews 10:3 says that the blood of bulls and goats can't wash away sins. Once more, we thank Jesus for doing this for us, once and for all.

Jesus' death on the Cross made things right with God. Now, we have someone who can talk to the Father on our behalf and forgive our sins. We can now freely approach the throne of grace to receive the mercy that Jesus' blood has made possible for us. Praise God!

Have you dug yourself so deep into the miry clay of your sins that you think God can't forgive you again? It's a vicious lie. Your sins can be forgiven by Jesus' blood. You can be made holy by the blood of Jesus. All you have to do is admit, give up, and truly regret your sins. You can still use the blood that made peace for Mary Magdalene, no matter how deep you go into the occult. It's possible that you are deeply wicked; the blood that washed and dressed Rahab again is still easy to get. You can come to Jesus with your arms wide open and ask His blood to cleanse and forgive you. That will settle it.

God bless you in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, amen.

If you are yet a sinner, the time to repent is now! Surrender your life to Jesus Christ and enjoy His Blood benefits and best relationship with God. If you would like to give your life to Christ please say this short prayer:

"Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You now, come into my life, take control of my life and change my world. I say bye bye to the devil, I enter into the Kingdom of Light. Thank You Jesus, for in Jesus mighty name I pray, amen".

Congratulations!!! You are now a new creation. Enjoy the benefits of the Blood of Jesus Christ!

Peace!

Also read:https://flatimes.com/mfm-devotional-5-march-2024-the-sin-atoning-blood-of-jesus/

(1) (Reply)

The Believer's Lifestyle(1) / Forgiveness Is Forever - Joyce Meyer Devotional Today, March 10, 2024 / A Prayer For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.