Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians (20839 Views)

UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria / UAE Lifts ban on Transit flights From Nigeria, India, Others On August 5 / COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by 43Ronin: 9:15pm On Mar 05
seunowa:
Our amiable president's international trips are gradually paying off... Brainless and thoughtless Pandora followers will continue to be sad...
It has proven to be a lie and fake news. You guys need to reboot your sense honestly. How can you vote for a govt or support one that you basically have no info about. That's worst than being stupid honestly

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by jonuel1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05
ElSudani:
God bless Asiwaju, we believe in your leadership skills. Some ignorant folks were crying over this a few days after the government met with the UAE officials.

Have you seen that the government has come out to debunk this. Don't be a moronic supporter.

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Essence20(m): 11:32pm On Mar 05
ElSudani:
God bless Asiwaju, we believe in your leadership skills. Some ignorant folks were crying over this a few days after the government met with the UAE officials.
This news has been confirmed to be false. Your Asiwaju government is built on lie and thrives on lie. Nothing positive

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Kukutenla: 12:27am On Mar 06
blamingthedevil:
Thank you President Bola Tinubu
Thank you for nothing
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Kukutenla: 12:28am On Mar 06
anonymous1759:
Good news for well meaning Nigerians bad news to election losers see them waiting to verify good news but don’t hesitate to jubilate at bad news.
Good news for Zombies
Shame on you
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Theunbothered: 2:08am On Mar 06
Neyopumpin13:
una no dey like good news,bad Belle peoples.
anonymous1759:
Good news for well meaning Nigerians bad news to election losers see them waiting to verify good news but don’t hesitate to jubilate at bad news.
How far? You people are shameless undecided
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Earthquakes: 11:01pm On Mar 06
Tap0lane:
I beg to differ, dare devil criminal like your tribesman below is the reason why UAE ban Nigeria not Huspulpi

1. CHIMUANYA EMMANUEL OZOH
2. BENJAMIN NWACHUKWU AJAH
3. KINGSLEY IKENNA NGOKA
4. TOCHUKWU LEONARD ALISI
5. CHILE MICAH NDUNAGU

Lazy foolish obidient Igbos like those listed above are the reason Nigeria got banned.

Thank God Tinubu restore diplomatic ties now

Now the news is a lie as usual how do you feel grin
I can travel to Dubai with my dual citizenship but can you? Lol online miscreants

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by tomibecca: 11:36am On Apr 27
commoditiesnig:

Very good news..

I wonder what becomes of some of us that already booked and paid our visa fees then before the visa embargo started. I wanted to travel from Turkey to UAE late 2022, paid the $120 visa fees to complete my application, only later to be told visa request from Nigerians have been put on hold! cry

I am currently conducting my final year research and this issue is where my topic is centered on.Please how can I contact you to at least get an interview(online ) concerning the Implications of the ban not only on the citizens affected but also on the relations between Nigeria and UAE

Six Things Nigerians Should Not Do On A Flight / Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August / Commercial Bus Rams Into A Fuel Tanker & A SUV In Gbagada (Photos)