Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

DANGOTE Weeps While Paying Tribute To His Bossom Friend, Herbert Wigwe, Names Re - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DANGOTE Weeps While Paying Tribute To His Bossom Friend, Herbert Wigwe, Names Re (163 Views)

Access Bank Denies Herbert Wigwe's Arrest / Herbert Wigwe Dedicates N1 Billion To Build Schools In The Northern / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DANGOTE Weeps While Paying Tribute To His Bossom Friend, Herbert Wigwe, Names Re by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05
THE richest man in Africa, Aliko Dangote could not hold back his tears when he was paying tribute to his bossom friend and mentee, the Group Chief Executive Officer of Access Bank Holdings, Herbert Wigwe who died along with his wife, son and three others in the United States air crash

Dangote who dressed in black attire, the Chairman of the Dangote Group broke into tears as he paid tributes to Wigwe whom he described as brother and friend.

CLICK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES HERE:   http://www.sojworldnews.com

“To immortalize my beloved friend, my brother, and my mentee, I have decided to designate one of the major roads leading to the Dangote Refinery and Petrochemical Complex after him,” he said at the Eko Hotel in Lagos State.

“Out of the 120 kilometers of road, the largest stretch will now bear the name ‘Herbert Wigwe.’”

WATCH THE VIDEO COURTESY CHANNELS TV:
https://www.sojworldnews.com/dangote-weeps-while-paying-tribute-to-his-bossom-friend-herbert-wigwe-names-refinery-major-roads-after-his-name-watch-emotional-video/

YOU can join our WhatsApp Broadcast List for our news updates by sending your name and location to WhatsApp No. 09069473894
PLEASE SEND STRICTLY TO WHATSAPP, DONT SEND SMS MESSAGE.
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

Contact us at adesojiomosebi@gmail.com.

Your Credible News Updates Here>>> www.sojworldnews.com
Thank you.
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Worker Becomes Amputee After Being Shot By Private Security / Jubilation Among Members Of Zenith Bank As Adaora Emerges The First Female GMD / The Smart Investment Strategy Of Israel Adesanya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.