Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) (26167 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! / 5 Options To Repair Or Replace A Cracked Or Broken Tooth / Abdulwahab Mohammad, Judge Slumps, Dies After A Tooth Removal Procedure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by PheelzAlmighty: 7:49am On Mar 07
There are herbal remedies to tooth problems. I wish I hadn't removed the ones I removed back then.
Love800:
What are ur reasons?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by sukkot: 7:59am On Mar 07
Konquest:

The Salford area. You've got folks or friends over there in "Gunchester" too?
that’s my ends Bruv πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ I am very familiar with the salford area. Runs right alongside cheetham hill. Like some buses you get from cheetham hill to the city center passes through salford. I had this barber he was very good too, his salon was in salford. Zaire guy

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Vietnaminfo(m): 8:32am On Mar 07
I did two crown with the sum of $4200 and root canal for $3600. You guys are really enjoying for real.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Kennyztech: 8:54am On Mar 07
Innobee99:
I'm still wondering where these people are getting their high prices from. I removed mine with ease for 3k

E Taya me self

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by PropertyBuying(f): 11:52am On Mar 07
It's better to get a golden tooth.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by PencilBox: 3:18pm On Mar 07
Iseoluwani:

remove then fill later. dont fill without removing. i feel its not healthy

I thought as much.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Love800(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07
Okay.
But is there any real need to replace a tooth u removed?
Cant one leave it like dat?
nedekid:

When you are older and need to replace that tooth cheaply removed, you find out the cost is plenty.
Eg. When I was a teen, I pulled out a tooth that broke. I could have simply done a root canal with capping procedure. It was like 15k, but I removed the tooth for maybe 2k.
Few years later around 2004, I went to scubbs rental clinic, Apapa, guess what? I was billed $1250 for an implant replacement.
Dont forget as you grow older, missing teeth causes collapse face
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Love800(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07
Those herbal medicines are just to stop the pain for while. It cant stop it totally.

Talking from experience. I search and research and bought herbals, only for it to relieve me for a while and the pain came back.
PheelzAlmighty:
There are herbal remedies to tooth problems. I wish I hadn't removed the ones I removed back then.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Konquest: 8:25am On Mar 08
sukkot:
that’s my ends Bruv πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ I am very familiar with the salford area. Runs right alongside cheetham hill. Like some buses you get from cheetham hill to the city center passes through salford. I had this barber he was very good too, his salon was in salford. Zaire guy
TGIF.

Salford... Really? That's awesome Sukkot. I thought you were majorly based in London. You have really been around yourself. From the UK, to Canada, the U.S. (Chitown and more), Nigeria, etc. You're a real travel nomad.

Have a great weekend ahead!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by sukkot: 10:25am On Mar 08
Konquest:

TGIF.

Salford... Really? That's awesome Sukkot. I thought you were majorly based in London. You have really been around yourself. From the UK, to Canada. the U.S. (Chitown and more), Nigeria, etc. You're a real travel nomad.

Have a great weekend ahead!

oh I spent more time in the Manchester area than in London actually. Well listen I was privileged to do all these things in my youth. It’s a blessing and a curse. To be a wanderer is a blessing and a curse lol. Yup TGIF brother and guess what ? Anthony Joshua getting ready to destroy Francis Ngannou tonight. It’s a fun packed night πŸ˜„

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by nathpope(m): 3:00pm On Mar 08
christejames:

Sorry, the reply is not for you...

What i meant is It will serve great purpose if you explain how to use the cloves and not just tell him to buy cloves.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Konquest: 3:13pm On Mar 08
sukkot:
oh I spent more time in the Manchester area than in London actually. Well listen I was privileged to do all these things in my youth. It’s a blessing and a curse. To be a wanderer is a blessing and a curse lol. Yup TGIF brother and guess what ? Anthony Joshua getting ready to destroy Francis Ngannou tonight. It’s a fun packed night πŸ˜„
Greetings again Sukkot,

Aha! That's good to know. Indeed, being a travel nomads has positives and negatives like you've correctly stated.

Thanks for the heads-up about the AJ and Francis Ngannou fight tonight. I had literally forgotten about the upcoming fight in Saudi Arabia and checked for updates just now and the guy looks beefy but I like AJs confident looks in the pre-fight photos online. May the better man win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by sukkot: 3:18pm On Mar 08
Konquest:

Greetings again Sukkot,

Aha! That's good to know. Indeed, being a travel nomads has positives and negatives like you've correctly stated.

Thanks for the heads-up about the AJ and Francis Ngannou fight tonight. I had literally forgotten about the upcoming fight in Saudi Arabia and checked for updates just now and the guy looks beefy but I like AJs confident looks in the pre-fight photos online. May the better man win.

AJ got this bro. Am telling ya. Ngannou got lucky against fury

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by christejames(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08
nathpope:

What i meant is It will serve great purpose if you explain how to use the cloves and not just tell him to buy cloves.

Ok bro
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Christie171(f): 11:22am On Apr 25
christejames:

Yes, by using that part of the teeth to chew it
Arrgh!!! 😳😨
I tried this last night, the pain stopped immediately but after an hour, it came back with forceful fever πŸ₯΅ 🀒🀯 If not for pain relief...😰

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by christejames(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25
Christie171:
Arrgh!!! 😳😨
I tried this last night, the pain stopped immediately but after an hour, it came back with forceful fever πŸ₯΅ 🀒🀯 If not for pain relief...😰

Sorry about your experience, but you should have continued to chew it... You can take that with the pain relief, if possible, get full treatment for pyrexia (fever) also.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi Thanks Ekiti COVID-19 Donors (Full List) / False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.