Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading (1654 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning / Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:09pm On Mar 06
Dear Nairaland friends,

I have a small challenge and i need your advise, my wife has some skin issues recently, first it was said to be heat rashes, then it started spreading to all her body. We have use 7keys, Use Lotions fro skin, uses some creams for skin but it keeps going and coming back. It hitches her so much that she is very uncomfortable and almost cry's every night. We use bitter leave and ogo goro same thing.

What herbal can i use or solution treatment can be recommended, I got a fresh aloe vera plate, not sure how to even use it,i only google it . My baby also seems to be catching a bit of what is affecting my wife, as for me am doing very well without any skin issues. Please advise
Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06
scoobyblogspot:
Dear Nairaland friends,

I have a small challenge and i need your advise, my wife has some skin issues recently, first it was said to be heat rashes, then it started spreading to all her body. We have use 7keys, Use Lotions fro skin, uses some creams for skin but it keeps going and coming back. It hitches her so much that she is very uncomfortable and almost cry's every night. We use bitter leave and ogo goro same thing.

What herbal can i use or solution treatment can be recommended, I got a fresh aloe vera plate, not sure how to even use it,i only google it . My baby also seems to be catching a bit of what is affecting my wife, as for me am doing very well without any skin issues. Please advise

Hospital. Dermatologist

4 Likes

Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Nomerci: 4:13pm On Mar 06
Buy solar n buy 1horsepiwer AC.
Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Treborblue(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06
Nomerci:
Buy solar n buy 1horsepiwer AC.
Lwkmd so wicked
Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Rexie96: 5:08pm On Mar 06
scoobyblogspot:
Dear Nairaland friends,

Use this and thank me later, go to any pharmacy and ask for Benzanoate... check the name on the image cover. It happened to my girl and this killed it. And use amocillin anti biotics pills too in other to kill the virus from inside. She will see result in 2days. It burns a little

2 Likes

Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Danzakidakura(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06
Pictures of the skin pls
Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Nemesis0147(m): 10:09pm On Mar 06
Rexie96:

Use this and thank me later, go to any pharmacy and ask for Benzanoate... check the name on the image cover. It happened to my girl and this killed it. And use amocillin anti biotics pills too in other to kill the virus from inside. She will see result in 2days. It burns a little
for this heat?
Op I believe you have gen to power your ac and fan when your wife applies this.
Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by jeromestarks: 10:28pm On Mar 06
Marry a virgin woman you no go hear. Now see your life.
See as you dey battle disease wey you no give am.

See as you dey battle disease wey she carry as she dey suck another man peniis .

Na so u go spend all ur money on top another man wahala.

Marry virgin, you no hear.
Now see you life.
Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Jewessgratitud3: 1:55am On Mar 07
Let her take zinc supplement. Then get black soap ( the one wrapped in brown paper) mix with honey and be using.

1 Like

Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Lalami3232(m): 3:06am On Mar 07
Eyah!!
Take her to the hospital or get a doctor's prescription.

1 Like

Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Anashe: 3:47am On Mar 07
scoobyblogspot:
Dear Nairaland friends,

Go to a hospital and stop self-medicating. It might be measles because there's an outbreak. You might be immune

2 Likes

Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by TANID(m): 4:52am On Mar 07
scoobyblogspot:
Dear Nairaland friends,

the Same Problem I'm Facing Now Me and My Wife And Daughter and That hitches mostly Happened It The Midle Of Night

1 Like

Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Kobojunkie: 5:30am On Mar 07
scoobyblogspot:
Dear Nairaland friends, I have a small challenge and i need your advise, my wife has some skin issues recently, first it was said to be heat rashes, then it started spreading to all her body. We have use 7keys, Use Lotions fro skin, uses some creams for skin but it keeps going and coming back. It hitches her so much that she is very uncomfortable and almost cry's every night. We use bitter leave and ogo goro same thing. What herbal can i use or solution treatment can be recommended, I got a fresh aloe vera plate, not sure how to even use it,i only google it . My baby also seems to be catching a bit of what is affecting my wife, as for me am doing very well without any skin issues. Please advise
You claim she has acne and the symptoms include itching? Please tell your wife to get off her arse and go see a dermatologist for what ails her so she can get properly diagnosed and treated. undecided
Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by NowisGod109(f): 6:32am On Mar 07
Its an outbreak. She can apply lemon,the small ones. Then she should get vitamin c with zinc to boost her immune.

1 Like

Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Nigal72(f): 6:57am On Mar 07
Go get epiderm cream you thank me later
Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by 1x2x3: 7:19am On Mar 07
You guys should learn giving suggestions with disclaimers.

OP, what is your living condition during the day and night? What's happening could be as a result of intense heat which doctors won't tell you.

What's happening to them could also be measles or scabies. If you are sure it isn't Measles then try Benzanoate as someone mentioned but have it in mind that is very harsh and has a stinging effect on the skin which lasts for about 20-30 mins and I won't advise applying that when the weather is very hot. Be careful using that on your baby.

I'm not a doctor, I advise you see a professional doctor to examine if it's measles or scabies.

4 Likes

Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by NEUDUDE: 7:30am On Mar 07
How come you no get infection and your wife carry that kind nasty infection grin

You don do DNA lol
Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Nomerci: 12:17pm On Mar 07
Na heat rash. I got it last year,till i got paid and installed a 5kva offgrid solar with 18panels and 25batteries.i use AC from 8am till 5pm. Everyday. Make my battery charge reach 56 full,with output of 230volts. Fuc k nepa 4life.hahahahaha
Treborblue:

Lwkmd so wicked

1 Like

Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Nice2023(m): 1:02pm On Mar 07
Treborblue:

Lwkmd so wicked

Or he buys rechargeable fan.
Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Treborblue(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07
Nomerci:
Na heat rash. I got it last year,till i got paid and installed a 5kva offgrid solar with 18panels and 25batteries.i use AC from 8am till 5pm. Everyday. Make my battery charge reach 56 full,with output of 230volts. Fuc k nepa 4life.hahahahaha
How much does that installation cost
Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Nomerci: 4:24pm On Mar 08
Total budget like 7m.this was abt 2years ago.now it should be double.my batteries are gel batteries from germany. E cost.na me with my mumsi and bro gather the money o.
Treborblue:

How much does that installation cost

1 Like

Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Treborblue(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08
Nomerci:
Total budget like 7m.this was abt 2years ago.now it should be double.my batteries are gel batteries from germany. E cost.na me with my mumsi and bro gather the money o.
7m good buy
But 14m now since you said double is outta my reach
Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Taal17: 1:23am On Mar 09
Rexie96:

They can try the benzyl benzoate. Even though that concen6is strong it will sting so maybe dilute it with water

Please stop telling g people to take antibiotics. Unless your doctor recommends or prescribes it.

And YOIR CHEMIST OR NL POSTERS ARE NOT DOCTORS PLS.
Antibiotics drug abuse is a BIG ADDICTION problem in Nigeria
Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Taal17: 1:26am On Mar 09
TANID:
the Same Problem I'm Facing Now Me and My Wife And Daughter and That hitches mostly Happened It The Midle Of Night
It's the heat

Also wash ypu bedsheet more frequently

1 Like

Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by scoobyblogspot(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04
NEUDUDE:
How come you no get infection and your wife carry that kind nasty infection grin

You don do DNA lol

I guess my immune system
Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Emipathos(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04
scoobyblogspot:
Dear Nairaland friends,

I don't know whether your wife have done any test concerning what you are saying. If she have not, let her go to the lab or hospital to run a rest.

As a herbal health practitioner, there are some products I have to recommend but not without diagnosis. There are Chinese curative and encapsulated herbal medicine we use. If your wife have done any test, you can let me know so that I can give you proper recommendation and you will see the wonders that will happen.

You can reach out to me on the following
WhatsApp 08185363189
Calls 08080993527

1 Like

Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by Originalsly: 3:17am On Apr 05
Not in th3 medical field... but I'll advise you go to a hospital for them to diagnose the problem. Someone said it may very well be measles... which may very well be the case .... and if so ... whatever creams and medications you're using will be a waste of time and money ... and may not be good for your health. Measles is very contagious.... reason why your baby will also be affected. You contract measles once .... and the immune system keeps it away for life ... unless you have AIDS or other immune deficiency diseases. If so... it is their first time ... but you contracted it before and are now immune to it ... the reason you're not affected. Maybe...it is not measles... the reason you need to find out. It may very well be some cream ... especially bleaching cream. It can be an allergic reaction .... eating something she's allergic to ... peanuts ... pork ... seafood... an allergy that runs in her side of the family. Now are you going to be guessing?.... or going to find out?

(1) (Reply)

Doctors' Strike Take Toll On LUTH Patients. / Scientists Finally Discovers The Function Of Human Appendix / Ebola: What Actually Transpired Between The Ecowas Diplomat And The Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.