Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election (18188 Views)

Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by Maskedmajesticm: 6:22pm On Mar 06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxZmesD5vI4?si=S4f9hYjkT97xs6Kq

Nikki Haley has ended her White House bid, virtually ensuring Donald Trump will be the 2024 Republican nominee.

The time has come now to suspend my campaign. I said I wanted Americans to have their voices heard. I have done that,” Haley said in a speech Wednesday morning, hours after the last Super Tuesday results were tabulated.

The 52-year-old then congratulated Trump, 77, but didn’t go as far as to endorse him — instead challenging him to get her supporters on his side.

“It is now up to Donald Trump to earn the votes of those in our party and beyond it who did not support [him]. And I hope he does that,” Haley said.

Meanwhile, President Biden issued an invitation to Haley voters to consider joining his campaign.

“Donald Trump made it clear he doesn’t want Nikki Haley’s supporters. I want to be clear: There is a place for them in my campaign. I know there is a lot we won’t agree on. But on the fundamental issues of preserving American democracy, on standing up for the rule of law, on treating each other with decency and dignity and respect, on preserving NATO and standing up to America’s adversaries, I hope and believe we can find common ground,” the Democrat said in a statement.

The former South Carolina governor had said she would stay in the race if she remained “competitive,” but kept a noticeably lower profile ahead of Tuesday’s contests in 15 states.

The campaign had long said Super Tuesday — where 865 GOP delegates were awarded — would be a critical point in the race and that her path to victory against Trump would be an “uphill battle.” Haley barnstormed the country after suffering defeat in her home state of South Carolina on Feb. 24, telling supporters in Washington on Friday she was “going to fight for Super Tuesday.”

Source: https://nypost.com/2024/03/06/us-news/nikki-haley-to-suspend-presidential-campaign-after-super-tuesday-defeats-reports/amp/#

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by atiku4President(m): 6:43pm On Mar 06
She behaved like a Nigerian politician. Very ungrateful and disloyal challenging someone who gave her chance to serve in the immediate past

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by Akacollins7: 6:44pm On Mar 06
No challenge at all

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06
The crazy lady

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by rocknation62(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06
This white head no dey gree for anybody

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by G00dharddick: 9:08pm On Mar 06
I told one clown here on nairaland that Donald trump is the next president of America, but the Werèy kept screaming Nikki will win

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by RichDad1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06
As expected. No surprises here.
Trump is coming.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by vowiski(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06
Lol..

Such a Nasty woman ..

Even a kindergarten saw she had no path to victory but she stayed in the race to keep collecting donations.., until her super donors gave her the middle finger..

Just the way some LP guys saw campaign money and screamed, “money dey politics o” cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06
Donald Trump made it clear he doesn’t want Nikki Haley’s supporters.

I've never seen a politician that is so blunt and straight forward.

This is one of the reasons why so many people like Donald Trump.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by Valuepaints20(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06
Ok
Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by Jokerman(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06
Make way for Donald Trump people

30 Likes

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06
This woman is the devil herself
Satans incarnate
A monster and a witch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by naija4life247: 9:09pm On Mar 06
We are watching.

Anyone of the candidates that consults the god of Politics Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu is the person that will win.

If you doubt it, ask PDPLP how Tinubu has been whipping them mercilessly since 2015

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by fidel2(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06
Trump is coming......

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by santaclaws: 9:10pm On Mar 06
Trump is winning cheesy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by CluelessMODS: 9:10pm On Mar 06
It is expected! But No to Trump!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by CluelessMODS: 9:11pm On Mar 06
NOETHNICITY:
This woman is the devil herself
What makes her a devil?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by Jeffrey22(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06
As expected

Biden is shaking right now

20 Likes

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by Dybala11(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06
atiku4President:
She behaved like a Nigerian politician. Very ungrateful and disloyal challenging someone who gave her chance to serve in the immediate past
What is this one talking about?
You mean putting down your ambitions for others is loyalty/gratefulness?
May God you laidis.

5 Likes

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by datola: 9:11pm On Mar 06
Trump Trump

7 Likes

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by naija4life247: 9:12pm On Mar 06
vowiski:
Lol..

Nasty woman ..

Even a kindergarten saw she had no path to victory but she stayed in the race to keep collecting donations.., until her super donors gave her the middle finger..

Just the way some LP guys saw campaign money and screamed, “money dey politics o” cheesy

If na you nko? If you see a headless mob contributing money for you to spend, won't you be happy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by michlins(m): 9:12pm On Mar 06
Even Republicans know that Trump doesn't stand a chance against Biden even if Biden is crawling.

Unfortunately they didn't give Americans much of a choice. It's like choosing between Tinubu and Buhari in Nigeria. Either way, you're dammed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by NwekereNdokl: 9:12pm On Mar 06
Trump
Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by jeromestarks: 9:13pm On Mar 06
Trump may be President resident.
Peter obi may be President.
Shettima may be President.
Apabio may be President.
Wike may one day be President.
Elrufai may someday be President.
I may also be President.
Osinbanjo may of course be President but,

You see that pulish man called Atiku baaa, he can never ever be the President of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by vowiski(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06
naija4life247:

If na you nko? If you see a headless mob contributing money for you to spend, won't you be happy?

cheesy
Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by naijapips02: 9:14pm On Mar 06
Trump is the next US president. If you still cannot see it, you watch a lot of CNN and you are a brainwashed tard.

22 Likes

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by Angelfrost(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06
Like she was truly in the race...!

Sigh... But, a whole America can do better than what Republicans and Democrats are bringing forth as flag bearers.

2 Likes

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by CommonSense1967: 9:15pm On Mar 06
G00dharddick:
I told one clown here on nairaland that Donald trump is the next president of America, but the Werèy kept screaming Nikki will win

Yes, Trump will win not because the majority of Americans want him but partly because people like myself refuse to vote for that war criminal Biden again. I and my family will not waste out time and effort to go and vote for Biden hence Trump will win be default.
Biden is a war criminal for supporting the genocide in Gaza.
Biden and Trump can both go to hell. I don't care who wins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by atiku4President(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06
Dybala11:

What is this one talking about?
You mean putting down your ambitions for others is loyalty/gratefulness?
May God you laidis.

I find it difficult to make sense out of your rants. You can't even write correctly. Which one is 'laidis'?

1 Like

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by CluelessMODS: 9:15pm On Mar 06
vowiski:
Lol..

Nasty woman ..

What do you know about America politics. Of course the woman knew she will not win but Trump has so many criminal cases on his neck if anything should happen and the court stop Trump then automatically she will be the next person.
If that did not happen, after four years she has advantage because she has already done some ground work.

8 Likes

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by Calitoscassius(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06
G00dharddick:
How can Nikki win? She didn't even win any nominations not even in her own town.

Trump 2024!

9 Likes

Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by Calitoscassius(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06
Ofcourse, it has being expected, she didn't win one nomination.

Trump 2024!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC / Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet / Sweden's Left-Party To Ban Men From Urinating While Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.