Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

About Getting CLEARANCE From STATE CORDINATOR For NYSC RELOCATION LETTER - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / About Getting CLEARANCE From STATE CORDINATOR For NYSC RELOCATION LETTER (468 Views)

Unable To Print Relocation Letter / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / Relocation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Getting CLEARANCE From STATE CORDINATOR For NYSC RELOCATION LETTER by Lolutwhy(m): 2:44am On Mar 07
This is for NYSC previous batches
If you opted for Relocation and upon the approval you are seeing the message, "However, to print your Relocation letter, You are to get clearance from your state coordinator"
Pls note if you currently just left camp, you will only be required to pay about 1500 (charges inclusive) to NYSC.

Also note that if you get this message, you don't have to travel, as your Relocation Letter can be generated from backend, save yourself the stress of travelling back

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR RELOCATION DOCUMENTATION

For those that will be redeploying, please take note of this information.

📃 REQUIRED FOR DOCUMENTATION ACROSS ALL STATES

🔳 Relocation Letter Approval (Printed In Coloured)
🔳 Green Card
🔳 NYSC ID (if available)
🔳 Statement of Result
🔳 2 Passport Photographs
🔳 Account Name, BVN, Bank Type

Note : 1/2 Copies

Additional Documents.
🔳 Foreign Trained Graduate should along with Cleared Verification Slip along side with photocopies of Documents uploaded online during registration

🔳 Request Letter for those that would love to serve in a particular PPA of your choice. Get the letter from the Organisation. It must printed on the Company's letter head, duly stamped and Approved

🔳 Medical Related courses that requires license should endeavour to come with Thier license Documents. Duly signed and Approved.

🔳 Married women and physically challenged individuals should indicate their health status during documentation.
Re: About Getting CLEARANCE From STATE CORDINATOR For NYSC RELOCATION LETTER by Lolutwhy(m): 2:45am On Mar 07
Call or WhatsApp on
Zero 8 one 3 nine 1 six 9 two 2 four
Re: About Getting CLEARANCE From STATE CORDINATOR For NYSC RELOCATION LETTER by FavourSama: 2:25pm On Mar 08
You are a very big thief.. I pity the gullible people that would fall for this your foolish scheme, what are you doing with their bvn, account name and account type.. Come are you not even ashamed of yourself? Were you not brought up well? Your parents failed you.. Ole.. Thief, yeye fool..
Re: About Getting CLEARANCE From STATE CORDINATOR For NYSC RELOCATION LETTER by Lolutwhy(m): 9:22am On Mar 09
FavourSama:
You are a very big thief.. I pity the gullible people that would fall for this your foolish scheme, what are you doing with their bvn, account name and account type.. Come are you not even ashamed of yourself? Were you not brought up well? Your parents failed you.. Ole.. Thief, yeye fool..

@FavourSama
It's funny how you can easily display your stupidity, can't you read well and understand, at least take your time to think
The BVN, Account Number and Account type detail will be filled at the NYSC Secretariat

I wrote required document needed for Relocation Documentation....
And Documentation is only (only) done at the Secretariat

I understand maybe you have been scammed before, but shouldn't present everyone as a scammer....

Please always read well
This is a public post, if I have ever scammed anyone, won't you have post accusing me of it, please let's be careful
Re: About Getting CLEARANCE From STATE CORDINATOR For NYSC RELOCATION LETTER by nobodii: 1:30pm On Mar 15
I cancelled my relocation how long does it take to reflect back to the state i camped?
Re: About Getting CLEARANCE From STATE CORDINATOR For NYSC RELOCATION LETTER by Opeyemi04(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17
nobodii:
I cancelled my relocation how long does it take to reflect back to the state i camped?

Something wey another person dey find u cancel so
Re: About Getting CLEARANCE From STATE CORDINATOR For NYSC RELOCATION LETTER by Lolutwhy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23
nobodii:

Once you cancel your relocation, it might not go off immediately, just ignore and return to the previous state.

Remember you have 21 days to report to the new state, if not your relocation will be nullified
Re: About Getting CLEARANCE From STATE CORDINATOR For NYSC RELOCATION LETTER by chibatov(m): 11:57am On Mar 24
I was not able to relocate while inside the camp. Can I still relocate when the next batch goes to camp?
Re: About Getting CLEARANCE From STATE CORDINATOR For NYSC RELOCATION LETTER by Lolutwhy(m): 3:40am On Mar 25
chibatov:
I was not able to relocate while inside the camp. Can I still relocate when the next batch goes to camp?

Yes, you can also contact me for that, next stream registration will start this morning (25th of March 2024)

(1) (Reply)

Cctv/internet Integration Training And Ip Camera Solution / #nysc_pay_us_our_ekiti_state_2015_batch_a_december_allawe / Learn All You Need To Ict Empowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.