Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Urgently Need Your Advice To Save A Life Threatening Situation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Urgently Need Your Advice To Save A Life Threatening Situation (248 Views)

Men Arrested After Threatening To Kidnap Their Boss Or His Daughter. Photos / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need Your Advice To Save A Life Threatening Situation by omon24(m): 1:09pm On Mar 07
Good day family
I am really in a terrible situation at the moment. I was scammed with a job last year. I actually resigned from my teaching job to start the new job, after some months I discovered the job can not start operations anytime soon
I'm a family man, through out this period, I relied mainly on loan apps to talk care of my family hoping that as soon I start getting salary from the factory, i will pay off the loan apps.
As at this moment, things are getting worse, haven't even paid my last child school fee. Feeding the family is a problem.
My major problem is the sleepless nights I'm having just thinking of my debt. The calls and messages from the apps have forced me to switch off my phone. The guilt of not been able to pay back is really eating into me. I have sought for help from family and friends, no help, the country is tough.
I don't even have anything negative in my mind, but slowly and naturally, my mental health is at stake, I'm currently teaching in a jamb PREPARATORY center, the money from there is insignificant ,the situation I am into is not even allowing me to give in my best
Please, what is the best way to go about resolving the issue with the loan apps. I'm very optimistic that something good will come up soon , and my inability to fulfill the promises of paying back is diminishing my optimism and i am beginning to see myself a failure and disappointment to my family and the students i have had the privilege to mentor.
I can't even on my phone for the fear of messages and calls from the apps. Please, if God also put it in your heart to assist, I don't mind, I'm just holding on to anything that can make me survive this difficult moment. Thank you
Re: I Urgently Need Your Advice To Save A Life Threatening Situation by jflower06(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07
I will implore you to do the following:
1. Relax your soul,spirit and body
2. The loan providers will only threaten but cannot kill you. So, have it in mind that you will pay them as soon as things get better.
3. If possible, get another sim
4. Go back to the drawing board and start all over again. Its never too late.
Sir, i once had both primary and secondary school and both collapsed due to covid- 19. I was seriously in debts to both Lapo and some loan apps. Mind you, i am a father of five great boys. I have to cut down my finances by taking the kids to public schools and move to my family house. I was helpless and hopeless but God saw me through. The dust is settling gradually.
Please, its not over for you. Let this situation makes you stronger and bigger.
I will suggest you do the following:
Design and start sharing E- posters on your own home tutorial services so as to get better income and i bet you, if you are really good in what you fo, the sky is just the beginning for you.
I did exactly what you are doing right now but to no success. Go and check my posts. Some people will insult you and bruise your personality. Someone even asked me to drop my account details only for me to later discovered that he only used it to get my full name for mockery .
Please man up, keep moving, stay focused and be prayerful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urgently Need Your Advice To Save A Life Threatening Situation by Lance008(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07
Life don't get easier you only get stronger
Go find opportunity or go back ur former school
Re: I Urgently Need Your Advice To Save A Life Threatening Situation by BigYash: 3:50pm On Mar 07
jflower06:
I will implore you to do the following:
2. The loan providers will only threaten but cannot kill you. So, have it in mind that you will pay them as soon as things get better.
Sir, i once had both primary and secondary school and both collapsed due to covid- 19. I was seriously in debts to both Lapo and some loan apps. Mind you, i am a father of five great boys. I have to cut down my finances by taking the kids to public schools and move to my family house. I was helpless and hopeless but God saw me through. The dust is settling gradually.
Design and start sharing E- posters on your own home tutorial services so as to get better income and i bet you, if you are really good in what you fo, the sky is just the beginning for you.
I did exactly what you are doing right now but to no success. Go and check my posts. Some people will insult you and bruise your personality. Someone even asked me to drop my account details only for me to later discovered that he only used it to get my full name for mockery .
Please man up, keep moving, stay focused and be prayerful.
Op everything is gonna be okay,its a matter of time.. No advice can be better than this very one above me.. He said it all..
Re: I Urgently Need Your Advice To Save A Life Threatening Situation by omon24(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07
author=jflower06 post=128823788]I will implore you to do the following:
Please man up, keep moving, stay focused and be prayerful.[/quote]
Thank you so much, this quit helpful. God bless you sir.
Re: I Urgently Need Your Advice To Save A Life Threatening Situation by omon24(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07
[quote author=Lance008 post=128825053]Life don't get easier you only get stronger
Go find opportunity or go back ur former school [thank you. God bless]
Re: I Urgently Need Your Advice To Save A Life Threatening Situation by omon24(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07
Thank you all for the wonderful words of encouragement. To be honest, my spirit has lighten up and the desire to go stronger has increased. God bless and may God help us all

(1) (Reply)

17-year-old Accused Of N100,000 Theft Kills Self / Yahaya Bello Vs EFCC: Appeal Court Overturns Lokoja Court Order, Rules Against E / Suicidal Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.