Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. (21053 Views)

US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges / Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) / Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by Jokerman(m): 9:27am On Mar 08
This one go die for Alcatraz of the Rockies
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by Smartguyboy(m): 9:30am On Mar 08
BOSSkesh:
For a great nation selling classified information for 42k is in my opinion stupid
He coulda made millions Atleast
Betray your country for 42k?

How much do you they are being paid?
His rank sgt is $35,040 a year before they will remove tax and other things man need side hustle.
Many western nation officers 👮‍♀️ who betray their country always do it for the money 💴.
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by Obainoman6: 9:30am On Mar 08
BOSSkesh:
For a great nation selling classified information for 42k is in my opinion stupid

You don't mean it.
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by petesunday: 9:33am On Mar 08
I am sure if it is in Russia that a traitor is arrested (e.g Navalny) some idiots will start screaming human rights.
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by Dwaizman(m): 9:35am On Mar 08
Chibuzoripob:
angry HANG HIM angry
Choi... so that you can roast him about? hunger no good, ipob take am easy biko... We understand d situation in anambra embarassed
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by Chibuzoripob: 9:48am On Mar 08
Dwaizman:

Choi... so that you can roast him about? hunger no good, ipob take am easy biko... We understand d situation in anambra embarassed
grin come to Anambra and repeat same cool grin cheesy grin
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by Mccullum: 9:49am On Mar 08
He's a traitor, he deserve the punishment enshrined in US constitution for such crime.
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by FuckYeyeMods: 9:50am On Mar 08
Aremwayne:
His own is finished.
Check the color of his skin..
He's not blackman.
Let a blackman try such,.,.,.,
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by tishbite43: 9:55am On Mar 08
Mccullum:
He's a traitor, he deserve the punishment enshrined in US constitution for such crime.
But if it was Russia you would have abused Putin
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by tishbite43: 9:56am On Mar 08
FuckYeyeMods:

Check the color of his skin..
He's not blackman.
Let a blackman try such,.,.,.,
Black or White, he'll face the full wrath of the law.
The US don't joke with espionage and treason.
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by Mccullum: 10:04am On Mar 08
tishbite43:

But if it was Russia you would have abused Putin

I'm not pro West or East, I only expressing my opinion base on objectivity.

Go and check my responses, you'll judge it yourself.
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by talk2hb1(m): 10:13am On Mar 08
They should be inflicting pain that won’t allow him to die, $42,000 for what.
He doesn’t understand the gravity of what he has done, China or Russia will ride on that intelligent die.
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by Leebeedo(m): 10:22am On Mar 08
Fort Leavenworth USDB straight...if you know, you know!
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by BJanta: 12:01pm On Mar 08
nairalanda1:

Regardless of the country, be it Russia, china , USA , or even Bhutan, any soldier that betrays secrets deserves the full punishment.

Yeah I know. Every country does it, and there is a tendency for propaganda from every country to glorify spies and snitches. But in my opinion, anyone proven to have sold secrets deserves the full penalty

Thank GOD allah is a cripple and a dumbass, therefore there's nothing he can do. All this time that Israel has been pounding Gaza, this cursed god that dwells in black stone house can't even lift a finger.
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by Segun2222: 12:21pm On Mar 08
BOSSkesh:
the information weren't important
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by olapitan44o: 12:50pm On Mar 08
In Nigeria not a single military officer have been brought to book for aiding boko haram members....Talk less of a political or VIP person...In Nigeria not a single military officer have been brought to book for aiding boko haram members....Talk less of a political or VIP person......
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by Anonimoux: 1:56pm On Mar 08
I don't know why I am finding it difficult to believe this. I am thinking that this Soldier is just a scapegoat and being made to take the fall for a superior.
Come on na $42,000 for Classified Military Information 🙄😳
US Soldiers aren't that daft na, they should carry out proper investigation.
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by Funflipper: 7:56pm On Mar 08
Sold out his own country for a paltry $42,000. SMH
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by BALLOSKI: 6:07am On Mar 09
BOSSkesh:
That guy has mental issue.
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by alfarouq(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09
He is Jonathan Polards people. I am not surprised. They squeeze America of all benefits they can get and toss it in the garbage like thrash.
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by Antoeni(m): 4:47pm On Mar 09
Every Nigeria Military Is Guity of This offence
Re: US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. by Dwaizman(m): 7:14am On Mar 13
Chibuzoripob:
grin come to Anambra and repeat same cool grin cheesy grin
Ahhhh.. as hausa I no get issue with igbo pple nw, una pple full my village for North dey sell NB product, oggoro,I stayed P.H for Aba Dem teach to drink monkey tail, d first time I go PH NYSC Dem tell me Dem dey eat pple meat, esp ogoni pple, grin I fear ooo, but as I come tear eye shocked, I enjoy, ipbo, cultist etc no touch me... Na Yoruba I no like angry...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President / Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion / Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.