Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) (33617 Views)

Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Man Saved By His Seat Belt After Falling Off A Bridge In Ghastly Accident / Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by johnog4sure: 10:18am On Mar 08
Jesus christ! Each time I pass under that bridge na wetin dey come my mind be that oh, I didnt pass there this money, its my main route to work
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by biggy00000(m): 10:18am On Mar 08
TheFacelessMan:
Honda Accord... 2015 - 2017.

God be with the occupants of the car.

Would feel like a lifetime flying off that bridge BUT

Guess how long it took to land for those who jumped off the World Trade Center buildings during September 11 attacks?
. Unlike the stomach, the head dsnt complain when it's empty until you open your mouth.
The write up clearly states the car make n model

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by jiz: 10:19am On Mar 08
Say no to overspeeding
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:20am On Mar 08
...And they survived! Death must have left his duty post and gone to hustle for food. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Satazaa: 10:22am On Mar 08
Thank God no life was lost, but believe me guys this are boys that do high speed races at Abuja highways and they are most of the time high on meth and Colorado and they are children of the high and mighty,

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by johnog4sure: 10:23am On Mar 08
faceland:

To fly over the bridge. Yes, it has to be speed.
Yes its speed, I have had tire bust and tire removing and even bonnet opening but controllable speed saved me

2 Likes

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by peterboro: 10:23am On Mar 08
Stop Over speeding especially on a bridge.

SPEED KILL! 😡
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by blackmantis: 10:24am On Mar 08
The way people speed in Abuja these days eh. You would wonder where they are rushing to

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 10:26am On Mar 08
Pootle:
fast and furious in naija
u can imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by johnog4sure: 10:26am On Mar 08
OJojossy10:

My brother, that's what we experience every day here.... Airport road and Kubwa express, you would wonder if the drivers plying that road normally leaves the original copies of their life at home before coming out.
I tell you, and when you talk, e go be like say na u too dey fear, I used to tell them if they use that reckless energy face politicians Nigeria for don better

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Ybholy(m): 10:27am On Mar 08
That’s not even a Toyota Camry. Check door knobs 🤌

Poor report. More strength to the victims

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by GenFunction: 10:27am On Mar 08
Okete001:
Hehehe

This is nonsense.

What was the driver doing?

He should be fined abeg.

Imagine say that car land for people head under bridge
Wait o,una no hear say tyre burst?its nt good 4 a moving vehicle tyre make e burst.abi u dnt knw dis one too? u here talking abt fine..O.C fine

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by GenFunction: 10:30am On Mar 08
OJojossy10:

My brother, that's what we experience every day here.... Airport road and Kubwa express, you would wonder if the drivers plying that road normally leaves the original copies of their life at home before coming out.
lol.esp that airport rd fia fia fia

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 10:31am On Mar 08
OJojossy10:

I am guilty of this over speeding on that kubwa express ,sometimes I will just look at the dashboard and I will be like babe calm down .

Over speeding is not good.

2 Likes

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by GenFunction: 10:33am On Mar 08
biggy00000:
. Unlike the stomach, the head dsnt complain when it's empty until you open your mouth.
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 10:42am On Mar 08
biggy00000:

biggy00000 to his useless homosexual father:

Unlike the stomach, the head dsnt complain when it's empty until you open your mouth.

You are ridiculously stupid. You shouldn't be allowed to breed like your daft father and the slowpoke before him. grin

I don't blame you, it is the generational poverty and the fact none in your clan ever owned a bicycle.

At this rate, it's impossible for you to escape poverty if you are so proud of being an absolute m0ron. grin
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 10:52am On Mar 08
richiemcgold:

One of the disadvantages of good smooth road
me sef dey wonder how e take fly oh
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Emman08: 10:52am On Mar 08
OJojossy10:

It's crazy man. Stay safe out there

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 10:54am On Mar 08
post=128836015:
God Almighty Will Surly protect you from Evil
If God almighty protect you from Evil, how do you now get bad news to report??
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by ugo227(m): 10:57am On Mar 08
But how exactly is that car a Toyota Camry??

post=128836009:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/photos-car-falls-off-major-bridge-in-abuja/#google_vignette

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 11:02am On Mar 08
Ejina:
God will surly protect his people from all evil

Get a Super Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Your Business for 2k only

Pay On Delivery

Drop us your Company name
https://forms.gle/yy5PMBk12kErSFnS9
Na so Una go talk 2k n when u r contacted u go talk 5k.
Oya WhatsApp me +27737839889
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Deogratiasfx: 11:03am On Mar 08
obigenius:
Never knew this is also Toyota Camry grin, thank God for there lives. Moral of the story: Overspeeding kills

Thank God am I alive to tell the story. I for don die for this same Abuja, no thanks to over speeding.

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Treadway: 11:05am On Mar 08
biggy00000:
unfortunately for you, you're the ignorant one in this instance the report was incorrect, cos that car is clearly Honda Accord 2015-2017 like he said. That he could identify it with the specificity that he did, should have made you pause for a second before rushing to type the vile words you typed.

Ps: Anyone wey sabi cars go know in an instant what car that is. No be even say na difficult thing to do. You wey no sabi come still dey throw insults.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Antidote333: 11:08am On Mar 08
biggy00000:

You are the one who's brain is empty. Perhaps you commented for likes. The writer gave a wrong description of the car. People who know more about cars corrected him, why the insult?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Antidote333: 11:10am On Mar 08
Treadway:
unfortunately for you, you're the ignorant one in this instance the report was incorrect, cos that car is clearly Honda Accord 2015-2017 like he said. That he could identify it with the specificity that he did, should have made you pause for a second before rushing to type the vile words you typed.

Ps: Anyone wey sabi cars go know in an instant what car that is. No be even say na difficult thing to do. You wey no sabi come still dey throw insults.
No mind that guy
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by SALIMAN(m): 11:10am On Mar 08
That was Honda accord not Camry
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Thoughty2(m): 11:11am On Mar 08
Wow! Sorry for their loss.

But this is a Honda Accord not a Toyota Camry.

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by dhope: 11:17am On Mar 08
If na Lagos the thing happened, nobody would have come to their rescue. Humanity is fast departing that society for the gains of this world

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 11:19am On Mar 08
You go ganja under the bridge

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Blackman101: 11:31am On Mar 08
This nonsense for Lagos is coming to Abuja abi,

Must have been on a very high speed to lose control on that bridge

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 11:38am On Mar 08
Thank you Antidote333 and Treadway for educating the idiot biggy00000.

It is often the least intelligent that are the most vocal.

See how I lightly corrected the OP. Yet this biggy idiot came flying with insults...all to drop a senseless comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Sctests: 12:09pm On Mar 08
Nigerians are terribly reckless people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood Kills 8000 Birds In Edo, Submerge House(pics) / Bus Rams Into A Bush On Enugu Road, Somersaults 3 Times, Many Injured (Graphic) / Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.