Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) (33619 Views)

Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Man Saved By His Seat Belt After Falling Off A Bridge In Ghastly Accident / Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08
That's a Honda car and not Toyota
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Obierika(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08
OJojossy10:

My brother, that's what we experience every day here.... Airport road and Kubwa express, you would wonder if the drivers plying that road normally leaves the original copies of their life at home before coming out.

grin
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Obierika(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08
post=128836009:

A Yet-To-Be-Identified Man and his friend were involved in a terrible accident Berger roundabout bridge in Abuja on Thursday.

Daily Trust gathered that a Toyota Camry car which they were in fell off the bridge at about 3:10pm.

The vehicle with registration number, ABJ 135 HF, was coming from Area 1 axis of the nation’s capital when one of the tyres burst, leading to loss of control.

“I was here with my friend when the car fell off the bridge with speed; with the help of other people around, we were able to rescue them after which they were taken to the hospital.”
Source: https://dailytrust.com/photos-car-falls-off-major-bridge-in-abuja/#google_vignette

This is a Honda Accord, you can clearly see the "H" emblem in the third pic!
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Jeffrey22(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08
That's a Honda
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Anonimoux: 1:46pm On Mar 08
richiemcgold:

One of the disadvantages of good smooth road
So in essence, this is where pot holes come in.
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by richiemcgold: 1:49pm On Mar 08
Anonimoux:
So in essence, this is where pot holes come in.

Potholes can damage cars, but at the same time it can reduce accident rate on a road.
Even abroad, most accidents are caused by overspeeding and nothing drives that urge to overspeed than a good smooth road.

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Anonimoux: 2:02pm On Mar 08
richiemcgold:

Potholes can damage cars, but at the same time it can reduce accident rate on a road.
Even abroad, most accidents are caused by overspeeding and nothing drives that urge to overspeed than a good smooth road.
Especially those super cars like Bugatti and co. Their speed is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:33pm On Mar 08
chudez0147:

If God almighty protect you from Evil, how do you now get bad news to report??

Posting Bad News, Is My Calling, Almighty God, gave to me, since my mama and papa, give birth to me.

You can confirm from Nlfpmod seun and mynd44
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08
post=128840208:

Posting Bad News, Is My Calling, Almighty God, gave to me, since my mama and papa, give birth to me.

You can confirm from Nlfpmod seun and mynd44
I ask again , if God protect everyone how then would you get bad news to post ??

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:00pm On Mar 08
chudez0147:

I ask again , if God protect everyone how then would you get bad news to post ??

Go And Pray To Your Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by NAC1666: 4:13pm On Mar 08
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Mcslize: 5:54pm On Mar 08
post=128836047:

E Shock You?

Naija.cover pls surprise us one day and give us one good news. Even if it is one per year. We will manage it. This your area of specialty of bad news get as it be o.

2 Likes

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Chasito(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08
They are very lucky it was a modern car, atleast the safety airbag will protect them, imagine if this was a jalopy.

2 Likes

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by kelmicheal: 9:12pm On Mar 08
Abuja roads go good for formula 1 tournament Abuja drivers no dey use eye dey see good roads so many reckless driving

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Love800(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08
Tank God the motor nor fall untop person wey dey waka for ground.

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:38pm On Mar 08
That should be area 2 bridge.
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Litmus: 9:58pm On Mar 08
Nigerians complaining about speed without realising how lucky they are that they have the option to speed undecided Order is good, too much of it is bad for humanity.

One of the things I've often wished Nigeria would implement are specific highways without speed limit. Something like the German autobahn that are sadly being criticised by other nations that are part of the European Union. I hope Germany remain resolute and leave the Autobahn speeding free.

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Peace2love: 10:00pm On Mar 08
Emman08:
Abuja drivers and speeding without sense.

Chief judge of the federation. What's your definition of accident?
Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by Emman08: 10:08pm On Mar 08
Peace2love:

Chief judge of the federation. What's your definition of accident?

When you speed like a crazed maniac and it happens, don't call it an "accident". It's a crash resulting from your recklessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) by BlissGod: 11:15pm On Mar 08
OJojossy10:

My brother, that's what we experience every day here.... Airport road and Kubwa express, you would wonder if the drivers plying that road normally leaves the original copies of their life at home before coming out.

If you want to talk to us, talk to us directly. If you drive long enough in those roads, you can easily manage 120-140k/pH on that road. Just make sure the car tires are new and if you service your car with a reliable mechanic, you will be confident of your driving. Anyway, may God protect us. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying / See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) / I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.