Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them (27773 Views)

KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by wiseoneking: 5:18pm On Mar 08
Offpoint1:
If Anyone film me without my consent might end up same.
Are you really alive?
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by Afamsi: 5:22pm On Mar 08
ebig21:
Ignorant comments full here. Once you are in public space any body can film you. There is no privacy in public space
stupid post
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by SSpeter(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08
Namaster:
Five stupid people in this story.

Filming people or taking their pictures without consent is stupid. It's not by force to "create content" if you are bereft of ideas.

It's equally stupid to kill gang up on and beat someone for filming you when you could just take the phone and delete the videos. Or just take the phone.
Just imagine and the four of them will have a dented record for life. And if they are found guilty of Murder they could waste 20years of their life in jail
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:14pm On Mar 08
Wawelexy:
Someone will just come out of the blue moon to video you for the sake of content creating, that's not even the problem, majority of them will frame their victims up with untrue stories that are catchy just for click baits.

I'm in no way supporting them for beating him up till death, but I think there should be a law that prosecute anyone filming someone without the consent of that person, and also a more severe actions taking against those that attached false caption/storyline to such content.

You won't know how painful this is, until you are a victim.

RIP to the lost soul....

Common Sense and Social Etiquette should let all know that you should not film people without asking for their permission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by Arrowss(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08
In shot, They don ki person and they don catch them, their eyes go don clear by now, dey destroy their lives for waiting no get meaning, that one too die for mumu thing.
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by a2d3rew(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08
We have to be careful with some people, some Are dead body, spirit already leave them.
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by Odebayo4010(m): 9:02pm On Mar 08
VeryWickedMan:
I support the beaters.
Why film me without my consent and change the narrative to accuse me falsely?

Hope you saw the consequences now,you too continue beating someone you gona learn in hard way
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by Essien45: 8:28am On Mar 09
From the response of the police especially if the parent of the deceased doesn't have the means to pursue the case they will free the culprits.
Why hide their identity?
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by Wawelexy(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09
maasoap:

Victim of what exactly? Filming you without your permission, right? Abeg, go sit down somewhere

Are you sure you really can read and comprehend?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ESUT Calls Off Strike / Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die / Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.