Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Can You Draft Plots And Want To Earn From It - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can You Draft Plots And Want To Earn From It (194 Views)

Can You Draft Plot Outlines Do You Want To Earn From It / Just Read Animal Farm By George Orwell- And Want To Discuss It! / Unrequited - Beta Draft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Draft Plots And Want To Earn From It by Pitssbull: 12:12pm On Mar 08
Do you want to earn through staring story ideas and drafting plot outlines even without having to write the story you make around 3$ and above daily to weekly if interested send a message to earnfictiontech@gmail.com
Re: Can You Draft Plots And Want To Earn From It by Pitssbull: 1:54pm On Mar 08
Plot-earn
Re: Can You Draft Plots And Want To Earn From It by Pitssbull: 6:47pm On Mar 08
Onward
Re: Can You Draft Plots And Want To Earn From It by Pitssbull: 7:26am On Mar 09
Morning
Re: Can You Draft Plots And Want To Earn From It by IreMIDE1: 9:00am On Mar 09
Pitssbull:
Do you want to earn through staring story ideas and drafting plot outlines even without having to write the story you make around 3$ and above daily to weekly if interested send a message to earnfictiontech@gmail.com

I once sent you a mail in February, you did not reply. I sent again now. Thanks, I await your response.
Re: Can You Draft Plots And Want To Earn From It by godisgr8(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14
Hey, kindly provide details of how this works.

Thanks

abiodu.mabadeje@gmail.com
Re: Can You Draft Plots And Want To Earn From It by Pitssbull: 9:13am On Mar 17
Check your mails thanks.

(1) (Reply)

My Life In Royal Pros High / Inspirational / Thousand Suns — Poetry By Alexis Karpouzos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.