Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira (884 Views)

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Supreme145(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08
Please which African country can I migrate to with the sum of 2 million naira, not to job hunt but for business solely. My plan is to do business for a while then move abroad from the country. I'm 31 and a graduate, I would have preferred an European or good Asian country but I know the cash won't be enough.

I checked the travel section but most of the posts seem outdated. I heard Benin Republic and Ivory Coast are nice destinations and business friendly but I have very little information about them in fact I don't even have an international passport so I need as much help as I can get.

My priority is to travel abroad as soon as possible so I would like a country that can make that easy. I am ready to learn a new language to that effect.

pansophist
Gerald
Tenzagatsau

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Uniqueaccountant(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08
SEND A MAIL FOR PORTUGAL VISA AND ITALY VISA ASSIST...2MONTHS MAX CELINEWILLS22@GMAIL.COM

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Modecaih: 5:29pm On Mar 08
Take it to the Lord in prayers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by namqul(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08
Zimbabwe
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Babaken(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08
If you are good in French try Ivory Coast within two years if you know what you are doing people will think you do money ritual

3 Likes

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Onekilo: 7:45pm On Mar 08
Egypt. There are subsidized goods to trade in. If you can bring them, we can patropine you.
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Supreme145(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08
Onekilo:
Egypt. There are subsidized goods to trade in. If you can bring them, we can patropine you.
Don't I need visa to stay in Egypt?
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Supreme145(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08
Babaken:
If you are good in French try Ivory Coast within two years if you know what you are doing people will think you do money ritual
I can start taking French lessons but I want to use the African country as a stepping stone, my main target is to move abroad within a year or two. I don't know if I can achieve that in Ivory Coast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by SweetSauce(f): 8:58pm On Mar 08
Onekilo:
Are you in Egypt?
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by SweetSauce(f): 9:01pm On Mar 08
Supreme145:

Please don't go to Egypt.
Except you have one thousand USD for resident permit.
Plus there are no business to do here, that will fetch you the amount you want, except you bringing someone to work for you, for a period of one year and six or seven months, that's how majority of them make their money over here, and you'll have to put her under someone's care.
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by SweetSauce(f): 9:06pm On Mar 08
Supreme145:

The visa(on arrival ) is three months, you have to be on a low, because presently Egyptian Government has been so tough on immigrants.
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by SweetSauce(f): 9:06pm On Mar 08
Uniqueaccountant:
SEND A MAIL FOR PORTUGAL VISA AND ITALY VISA ASSIST...2MONTHS MAX CELINEWILLS22@GMAIL.COM
How much please?
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Supreme145(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08
SweetSauce:

How much please?
Do you intend travelling out too? I'm scared of being scammed off my hard earned money reason I am avoiding agents.
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by SweetSauce(f): 9:40pm On Mar 08
Supreme145:

Do you intend travelling out too? I'm scared of being scammed off my hard earned money reason I am avoiding agents.
I am not in the country.
Just want to know how much this person charges, so I can compare it to that of my agent.
The man who did mine charges too high, but he is legit, I am considering moving from here to another place.
Modified!
Aren't you the guy, I replied on the other thread?
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Supreme145(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08
SweetSauce:

I am not in the country.
Just want to know how much this person charges, so I can compare it to that of my agent.
The man who did mine charges too high, but he is legit, I am considering moving from here to another place.
Modified!
Aren't you the guy, I replied on the other thread?
No I'm not the guy, this is the first time I'm posting on the travel section.
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by SweetSauce(f): 11:05pm On Mar 08
Supreme145:

No I'm not the guy, this is the first time I'm posting on the travel section.
Yes you are, check your mentions, I quoted you, but it's this same thread.
Aren't you the one asking for an African country you can travel to, with 2M?
Sha don't go to Egypt, check your mentions to see why.
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by MrNovo: 11:10pm On Mar 08
Supreme145:

I can start taking French lessons but I want to use the African country as a stepping stone, my main target is to move abroad within a year or two. I don't know if I can achieve that in Ivory Coast.
At 31 you don't have an international passport.
Well you are lucky the timeline is now shortened, so start by getting your international passport which you need for lots of stuff besides getting a visa.
Hope you have a valid Driving license and can drive a manual vehicle, you need this as part of some basic skills in your basket.
There are a host of french speaking West-African countries that will suit your purpose. The N2m you are talking about hope it's not from it you will take care of processing your int'l passport, travel costs and such sundry? That 2m right now is less than 800,000 fcfa. Renting a shop in Benin will require 150k to 200k fcfa 6 months down payment.
What business do you have in mind? Can you cook, are you a Science graduate, hopefully you can teach Mathematics and the salary can offset some monthly bills while your business is picking up.
Yes it's a smart idea starting your relocation plan from the neighbouring countries, it will prepare to hit overseas better equipped.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Onekilo: 4:26am On Mar 09
SweetSauce:

Are you in Egypt?

Just came back from Egypt. Ask any questions or documentation youn need to know.
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Onekilo: 4:27am On Mar 09
Supreme145:

Yes you need. And permit is easy to come by. E - visa is issued.
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Babaken(m): 5:58am On Mar 09
Supreme145:

If you can speak French very well it will be much easier there download one app call Duolingo and start from there.
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Supreme145(m): 6:05am On Mar 09
MrNovo:

At 31 you don't have an international passport.
Well you are lucky the timeline is now shortened, so start by getting your international passport which you need for lots of stuff besides getting a visa.
Hope you have a valid Driving license and can drive a manual vehicle, you need this as part of some basic skills in your basket.
There are a host of french speaking West-African countries that will suit your purpose. The N2m you are talking about hope it's not from it you will take care of processing your int'l passport, travel costs and such sundry? That 2m right now is less than 800,000 fcfa. Renting a shop in Benin will require 150k to 200k fcfa 6 months down payment.
What business do you have in mind? Can you cook, are you a Science graduate, hopefully you can teach Mathematics and the salary can offset some monthly bills while your business is picking up.
Yes it's a smart idea starting your relocation plan from the neighbouring countries, it will prepare to hit overseas better equipped.
I intend selling used phones and accessories, I'm not sure I can for commercial purposes and the 2m is all I have at hand. I would appreciate if you can give me an estimate of how much I need to settle in any of the countries, I can hustle more to add to it. Thanks for your contribution sir.
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Supreme145(m): 6:07am On Mar 09
Onekilo:

Just came back from Egypt. Ask any questions or documentation youn need to know.
What are the prospects of doing business over there and the cost of living?
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Babaken(m): 6:10am On Mar 09
Supreme145:

if you can speak French very well is very much easier there, download one app call Duolingo start from there. Odiro ofele anywhere
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by vaginasurgeon: 10:33am On Mar 09
SweetSauce:

Please don't go to Egypt.
Except you have one thousand USD for resident permit.
Plus there are no business to do here, that will fetch you the amount you want, except you bringing someone to work for you, for a period of one year and six or seven months, that's how majority of them make their money over here, and you'll have to put her under someone's care.

It's called Shagala. Shagala niyen cheesy grin
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Onekilo: 12:19pm On Mar 09
Supreme145:

What are the prospects of doing business over there and the cost of living?

Cost of living is very cheap. The prospect of doing business is very huge. You can chat me up on whatsapp +2348134691320.

I am into import and export as well as Digital freight forwarding business through Fiata and IATA.

At least, I can assure you on Tourist documentation for the visa, when you get there, you can regularize and extend the permit.
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Uniqueaccountant(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09
SweetSauce:

How much please?
WHATSAPP OR EMAIL 0812 7 1 3 7 9 10
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by MrNovo: 3:58pm On Mar 09
Supreme145:

I intend selling used phones and accessories, I'm not sure I can for commercial purposes and the 2m is all I have at hand. I would appreciate if you can give me an estimate of how much I need to settle in any of the countries, I can hustle more to add to it. Thanks for your contribution sir.
- Hustle more, sell off most of furniture and stuff you won't be relocating with
- Convert any cash at hand to USD or XOF to avoid further loss of wealth from Naira depreciation
- Add 95k FCFA (1 bedroom flat) for 3 months accommodation. Add to previous estimate for Shop rental you already short of about 250k francs . So you have about 550k fcfa left from your N2m in today's rate.
- Feeding is always tricky. If you can adapt to the local food then 30k fcfa per month is okay. But if you go around like me looking for Egusi and Afang soup or Jollof and fried rice then 90k fcfa will be your minimum monthly.
- So plus minus you left with N1.2m to procure your goods. Set aside N200k for logistics bringing those stuff from Lagos to Bénin, settling customs. You will make good profit and the exchange rate will help triple it when you convert back to Naira to restock.
** That's the much I can think of. Those estimates, I have given is for Porto-Novo, Bénin, Cotonou is more expensive, just as Togo is more expensive than Cotonou and Cote d'Ivoire more expensive than Togo. They all use the same XOF currency which has its advantage if you are ready to think out of the box.
*** If you are a online/digital hustler, any of the XOF countries I listed above will boost your productivity as electricity is available 247

4 Likes

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Supreme145(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09
MrNovo:

- Hustle more, sell off most of furniture and stuff you won't be relocating with
- Convert any cash at hand to USD or XOF to avoid further loss of wealth from Naira depreciation
- Add 95k FCFA (1 bedroom flat) for 3 months accommodation. Add to previous estimate for Shop rental you already short of about 250k francs . So you have about 550k fcfa left from your N2m in today's rate.
- Feeding is always tricky. If you can adapt to the local food then 30k fcfa per month is okay. But if you go around like me looking for Egusi and Afang soup or Jollof and fried rice then 90k fcfa will be your minimum monthly.
- So plus minus you left with N1.2m to procure your goods. Set aside N200k for logistics bringing those stuff from Lagos to Bénin, settling customs. You will make good profit and the exchange rate will help triple it when you convert back to Naira to restock.
** That's the much I can think of. Those estimates, I have given is for Porto-Novo, Bénin, Cotonou is more expensive, just as Togo is more expensive than Cotonou and Cote d'Ivoire more expensive than Togo. They all use the same XOF currency which has its advantage if you are ready to think out of the box.
*** If you are a online/digital hustler, any of the XOF countries I listed above will boost your productivity as electricity is available 247
Thank you very much sir, I really appreciate your input. Seems you're in Cotonou please can I send you a DM?
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by MrNovo: 5:18pm On Mar 09
Supreme145:

Thank you very much sir, I really appreciate your input. Seems you're in Cotonou please can I send you a DM?
D'accord

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by Supreme145(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09
MrNovo:

D'accord
I don't understand sir
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by ScalesDemy: 10:58pm On Mar 09
Supreme145:

I don't understand sir
It means Okay
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To For Business with 2 million naira by babakb: 10:13pm On Mar 10
Supreme145:

I don't understand sir

grin grin grin

Tu es tres drole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Bank Has The Best Architectural Building In Naija / Working Holiday Help Me / NCAA Threatens To Sanction Ethiopian Airlines For Mistreating Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.