Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) (53708 Views)

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) / Video Of Herbert Wigwe Celebrating His Last Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by smyo(m): 5:53am On Mar 09
Domaining101:
Idiots. Let him and the wife and their useless son go to hell. After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord ๐Ÿ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, while our own for here dey strike, let them go and die abeg.

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his daughter next.
You lack sense, wishing someone death is wickedness. It will come to you and your household
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Fgo31: 6:03am On Mar 09
Domaining101:
Idiots. Let him and the wife and their useless son go to hell. After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord ๐Ÿ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, while our own for here dey strike, let them go and die abeg.

Why the hate? You are not God.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by nyabinghi(m): 6:11am On Mar 09
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the wigwe family.
This is a great loss. May God comfort , his parents, his kids and the family at large.

Few days ago, they had his professional achievement night .
I saw that the late Herbert wigwe was so many things to so many people.
Differient folks said differient things of what he was and what he did and all that.

While i pondering on his achievements, Good will and all that, something struck my mind.

The late Herbert wigwe was many things while on Earth.
But where he has gone, None of those postions and titles he had on earth Matters.
When He stands before God, all the titles, Positions , achievements, wealth and things said by people will not matter.

What matters over there is if He had a Genuie Relationship with the Lord JESUS CHRIST.
What Matters over there is if He was Born-again.

Ladies and Gentlemen, after all said and done, What will really matter for us all when we Cross over is IF we Have a genuie relationship with the LORD JESUS CHRIST.
What will matter is if i and you are Saved and Washed in the Blood of JESUS Christ.

Whatever you are Chasing here on Earth, do yourself good by Ensuring you Have the Needful.
The Needful is the SALVATION of your soul. IT Supersedes every other thing.
IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.

Heaven and Hell are real. Choose wisely.
only God saved not jesus
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Zetty177x: 6:22am On Mar 09
igwebuike01:
There is another Isiokpo in Imo. But no Isiokpo in Benin

People bear the name isiokponwun...
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Zetty177x: 6:25am On Mar 09
highchief1:
three family members at once?some things will make u doubt if God truly exists.Maybe we be like cow and goat.Na only God know wether heaven Dey anywhere

Sometimes, I feel there's even no life after death like the Jehovah witnesses. We are all sand, amoebas, molecules and matter. What is matter?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Angy55(f): 6:26am On Mar 09
Domaining101:

They are not the reason for your woes, they are not the reason why you are from a poor and wretched family.

Just pave your own part to success and stop relying on people to help you.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Franking: 6:47am On Mar 09
Btruth:
It is well in Jesus name ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Was Jesus sleeping when the helicopter crashed? Or it wasn't well in Jesus name then? Jesus my hairy nyash!
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by spencekat(m): 6:48am On Mar 09
pacificom:

This is not a natural way to die ( husband, wife and son). I have never heard where the two engines of a helicopter shut down same time. There are sins which men commit in life that will trigger the wrath of God.
So that wrath of God killed them?
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by sunsweet33: 6:49am On Mar 09
yemmie:
Wigwe and his wife were killed.
Be very careful of your friends .. your closest friends can be silent enemies

Most of the time with this helicopter stuff I get the feeling that the person was purposely eliminated.

Even Kobe own sef no pure
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Burshh: 6:52am On Mar 09
Chibuzoripob:
sad the dead are unconscioussad of happening. We knw they'll eventually toss your worthless body inside the forest for the vultures and wild animals to eat ur soul join sad

Your comment is unsettling and despicable. Isn't this a reason why the rich always stay far the poor ?
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by sunsweet33: 6:52am On Mar 09
joefelin2345:
Oga not necessarily so o. Many lost their money when the Intercontinental Bank Shares became worthless after its acquisition by Access Bank under the watch of the departed hence I guess the bitterness from some people. Nevertheless we still wish the departed RIP,

But arenโ€™t there supposed to be laws against this type of thingโ€ฆso we can just wake up one day with no money or what?

You just presented another angleโ€ฆcos someone can collapse and die upon hearing such news
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by mamajaz(f): 7:04am On Mar 09
Domaining101:

This is soooooo unkind please. Nobody knows how he/she will end.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Pennilessword1: 7:09am On Mar 09
enemyofprogress:
nothing. He didn't did anything for Nigeria

I'm shocked o. Just woke up to his death and since then we no fit hear word. The people that died during end Sara have almost been forgotten.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Pennilessword1: 7:12am On Mar 09
themanderon:

It seems when they take that oath their humanity disappears and a vile malevolent spirit takes over their souls. It's only when they are about leaving that the spirits departs from them and they begin to apologise for the pains they must have caused just like Buhari did.

No....these people are just crafted in their evil tactics that they don't even see sense in doing good right from the onset. Evil men become billionaires and don't like the idea of others being happy. So they take power and want to extend that pain everywhere. That's why they try to take power. When they lose they cry.

Most especially BLACK MAN. He is too evil

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by highchief1: 7:12am On Mar 09
Zetty177x:

Sometimes, I feel there's even no life after death like the Jehovah witnesses. We are all sand, amoebas, molecules and matter. What is matter?
someone somewhere is scamming us.i have slowed down on my beliefs.What excuse will God give for allowing such?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Zetty177x: 7:19am On Mar 09
highchief1:
someone somewhere is scamming us.i have slowed down on my beliefs.What excuse will God give for allowing such?

I just tire...like me all my life its one wahala or the other, like humans were created for problems...as u solve one, another enters...u know....it's weird....and I know it happens to majority of others too...

See the country now, from one problem to the other...it's draining...then afterwards we die...

then u tell me someone is in charge? When there are no fixed patterns for anything?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Zetty177x: 7:21am On Mar 09
themanderon:

It seems when they take that oath their humanity disappears and a vile malevolent spirit takes over their souls. It's only when they are about leaving that the spirits departs from them and they begin to apologise for the pains they must have caused just like Buhari did.

The Buffoonn caused a whole hell of pain. Not fit to live. He borrowed our future off...
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by highchief1: 7:23am On Mar 09
Zetty177x:

I just tire...like me all my life its one wahala or the other, like humans were created for problems...as u solve one, another enters...u know....it's weird....and I know it happens to majority of others too...

See the country now, from one problem to the other...it's draining...then afterwards we die...

then u tell me someone is in charge? When there are no fixed patterns for anything?
your kids will continue to struggle after u die too.its a chain reaction.everything our fore fathers did is what we are doing again.come to life,read or learn a trade,make money,build a house,buy a car,raise kids and die.kids will continue again.life na scam bros.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by clefstone(m): 7:25am On Mar 09
PepeXKermit:

If you no know wigwe before him die,you either be poor man or you no dey corporate circle or you dey very unexposed. Be honest and tell me which one e be...
Famous

"Known about by many people"

Mr exposed, rich, corporate man, what is the difference between Moh'bad and Wigwe as regards fame? Perhaps more people even knew Moh'bad than Wigwe before their deaths but both were not nearly as famous alive as they became when they died.

I will not reveal to you whether I knew Wigwe or not before he died because it is irrelevant

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Chibuzoripob: 7:35am On Mar 09
sad angry Is he the source of ur present situation?poor/whatever? U dnt blame anybody.Work for yo ๐Ÿ’ฐ too.
Burshh:

Your comment is unsettling and despicable. Isn't this a reason why the rich always stay far the poor ?
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by okpurukata(f): 7:37am On Mar 09
Domaining101:

You are really evil and Gid will rather take you next. While others labored, toiled, woke up 4am to go to workk, and burned midnight oil to study, the likes of you werr sleeping and complaining about everything. I wish I can see you face to face and give u a punch. God punish u. Chineke kpoo gi oku. Go figure!!
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:00am On Mar 09
PepeXKermit:

Like i said, refer to my earlier post on the subject matter
He is not famous
Been known only by ppl in his business cycle of banking circle is not been famous
Ronaldo is Famous even ppl that dnt watch Football know him
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by ChiefOkporghe: 8:04am On Mar 09
Domaining101:

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Hakeem66: 8:48am On Mar 09
I don't care, his death is not more painful than what other Nigerians are facing. Benue massacre comes to my mind.they are human and many lost their breadwinners and love ones.
We forget them quickly because they were poor.
Condolences to anyone mourning his or her love ones.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by nosa2ekundayo: 8:51am On Mar 09
Domaining101:
Idiots. Let him and the wife and their useless son go to hell. After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord ๐Ÿ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, as if na their kind dey go all those kind schools with their empty brain, while our own for here wey sabi book pass them 1000 times dey on strike, let them go and die abeg. How i wish they did open coffin the way they did for tb Joshua, i would have loved to see how their burnt and disfigured bodies would look like, make i laugh small and see weda all the enjoyment and millions was worth it๐Ÿ˜‚

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his three daughters next, i will be the happiest person on earth.

A man cannot give what he does not have..

From the content of your heart and life, you have clearly spoken.

I will advice u diligently seek your parents, u clearly need parental touch now...take a break from hustle and bustle... Stay away from social media and all phones/computer devices... Stop mounting poisonous puss.. ies, reconnect with your siblings, play with them... Take time to clean the house, cook for your family members... Spend some time in lonely and quiet places to reflect on your life... Etc.. Perhaps you might reconnect with nature again.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Nickymezor(f): 8:52am On Mar 09
May their souls rest on. Amen
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by landon(m): 9:34am On Mar 09
Aig and wigwe were very indebted to intercontinental bank. Their names were published as bank debtors. Lol and behold, shortly after their 'small' access bank bought over the larger intercontinental bank. '
Chucks13:

This is a new one so pls tell us a bit more about what you are trying to say? Some said something like this about Wigwe but I thought it was just a propaganda, hearing it again from you pick my interest, though I don't know him it was after his death I know who is Wigwe.

Tell us more....
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Chucks13: 9:49am On Mar 09
landon:
Aig and wigwe were very indebted to intercontinental bank. Their names were published as bank debtors. Lol and behold, shortly after their 'small' access bank bought over the larger intercontinental bank. '

Ok, I'm following you. Pls why I'm interested in this new revelation about Wigwe busins life is because I don't celebrate evil men or an opportunist.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by landon(m): 10:07am On Mar 09
He wasn't necessarily an evil man. Pastor Erastus too wasn't much better than them and he was also on the wrong side of the power dynamics then. it's why he couldn't fight back. SLS had him by the balls. Same with Cecilia ibru of oceanic bank too.
Chucks13:

Ok, I'm following you. Pls why I'm interested in this new revelation about Wigwe busins life is because I don't celebrate evil men or an opportunist.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Dafresh: 10:19am On Mar 09
Domaining101:
Idiots. Let him and the wife and their useless son go to hell. After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord ๐Ÿ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, as if na their kind dey go all those kind schools with their empty brain, while our own for here wey sabi book pass them 1000 times dey on strike, let them go and die abeg. How i wish they did open coffin the way they did for tb Joshua, i would have loved to see how their burnt and disfigured bodies would look like, make i laugh small and see weda all the enjoyment and millions go still dey show for their dead body๐Ÿ˜‚ rubbish

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his three daughters next, i will be the happiest person on earth.
Fold your hands and wait for someone to come and remove you from your own predicament
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by PepeXKermit: 10:29am On Mar 09
clefstone:
Famous

"Known about by many people"

Mr exposed, rich, corporate man, what is the difference between Moh'bad and Wigwe as regards fame? Perhaps more people even knew Moh'bad than Wigwe before their deaths but both were not nearly as famous alive as they became when they died.

I will not reveal to you whether I knew Wigwe or not before he died because it is irrelevant

Then furck off bruv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda / Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics / Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.