Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics (53612 Views)

Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) / South East Businessmen Don’t Repay Loans, Bank Of Agriculture Laments / Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by chimere66: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
They say behind every successful man is a woman. Meet the beautiful wives behind the success of most Nigerian billionaires today(Dangote not included). See pictures above..

1. Mike Adenuga’s wife:

Nigerian billionaire and the Chairman of Globacom is married and his wife name is Titi Adenuga

2. Femi Otedola’s wife:

Nana Otedola is the wife of the owner of Forte Oil Femi Otedola, and they are blessed with children. Their daugther D.j Cuppy is one of the best female D.j’s we have in Nigeria.

3. Cosmos Maduka’s wife:

Charity Maduka is the wife of billionaire automobile dealer and owner of Coscharis motors, Cosmas Maduka.

4. Sir Emeka Offor’s wife:

Ada Vivian Offor is the wife of billionaire business man, Sir Emeka Offor, the Group Executive Vice Chairman of The Chrome Group.

5. Tony Elumelu’s wife:

Dr Awele Vivian Elumelu is the wife of the Chairman of the United Bank for Africa, Transcorp and founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation.

6. Alhaji Rasaq Okoya’s wife:

Folashade Okoya is the wife of Razak Akanni Okoya who is the owner of the Eleganza Group.

7. Prince Sunny Aku’s wife:

Ex-beauty queen Dabota Lawson Aku is the pretty wife of Prince Sunny Aku, owner of Novena Majesty Furniture and other businesses .

8. Ifeanyi Ubah:

Uchenna Ubah is the wife Ifeanyi Ubah, the owner of Capital oil and Gas ltd.

9. Musa Danjuma:

Caroline Danjuma is the wife of chief Musa Danjuma the Executive Chairman of Nigeria America Line Limited and Comet Shipping Agencies Nigeria Limited.

10. Chris Ubah’s wife:

Mrs Chris Ubah is the wife of Politician and business mogul, Chris Ubah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by chimere66: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
It won't stop PMB from traveling, so I don't give a shitz

Click like if you think chimere is the male version of vivianblogs

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by chimere66: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
chimere66:
More
More

1 Share

Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
If money grew on trees; I swear these bitches would f*ck baboons. . . cc- lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by looseweight: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Its not a matter of the colour of the skin, it is by the content of their brains. Bravo iyawo rere mi odede oko....

Have you checked my do for your flat tummyvand weight loss today?
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lovely ladies cheesy except for the obvious lipsrsealed among them who married their fathers. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Toeyoursea(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin Shade Okoya. You love him abi?
Thunder fire lairs angry

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by maryvivian: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Great
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by kennyman2000(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
seen!
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by queencyboutik: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
I will appear here soon with my Husband kiss

Ladies Upgrade your style today with us @ queencyboutique
Nation Wide Delivery Available kiss

BBM:333327D8
whatsapp:+2347064770838
instagram:queency_couture

keep yourself updated with the latest fashion in town

https://instagram.com/queency_couture/
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Why is Dangote not included na angry

Nice pic, but the truth remains that nobody is
Ugly but Broke.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by toyo6ix(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Adenuga wife na extra large... 6ix
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by leksmedia: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Behind a successful man lies that awesome woman helping him maintain his money and stay out of trouble ,

Abi when have you guys heard of the top 10 richest men in Nigeria having troubles with their wives , it doesn't happen but that doesn't mean they don't fight though,
Imagine this scenario , billionaire husband offends wife, she gets mad and not ready to forgive , he pics up his phone makes some calls, by the time the lady gets to her office there is a $100,000 naira jewel waiting on her desk with a $10,000 gift card saying I'm.sorry
She tries to go for lunch another limo is waiting taking her to a surprise destination , where the billionaire husband shuts the whole restaurant just to tell her he is sorry,
God punish poverty

God bless these women and every other women out there working hard to make their man the man of their dreams

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Mamuskybill: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
My wife name is............Mamus
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by olaolulazio(m): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
My picture and that of my wife to be will be there very soon.
Money must be made!
God purnish poverty!
Meanwhile, where are Dangotes' wife or wives?
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by emmanuel596(m): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
One day.......one certain day...my billions would be in dollars
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by money121(m): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by petux(m): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
My wife will surely b dere one day wen i bcom a billionaire...its just a matter of time
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Dandy1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
These ones should be the ideal role models

1 Like

Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by scholes0(m): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
ok
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by SylarsMcQuins: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Seen, what next?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Femi Otedolas' wife tho, ... shocked
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Money makes the world go roundwink
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by funmilade4real(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Money good
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Eleganza33(f): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ego amaka
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by skultrick(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
working hard to meet you guyz up there...lovely ladies.
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Aitee1: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by johnstar(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by lurlah2014(f): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
now i can see where dj cuppy got her swags from ##mums freek on selfies
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by serverconnect(m): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
beautiful ladies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu's Daughter, Oge, Steals The Heart Of Instagram Users / Shade Okoya Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.