Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Jesus Says Kill Scorpions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Says Kill Scorpions (850 Views)

Ese Walter Of COZA Pastor Fame Condemn Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / You Are Robbing Me! JESUS SAYS To PASTORS That Ignore Xtian Poor To Their Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Says Kill Scorpions by gotizsata: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
18And He said to them, “I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning. 19“Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you. 20“Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven.”
Re: Jesus Says Kill Scorpions by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2011
[size=16pt]AND I SAY KILL JESUS![/size]

(1) (Reply)

2012 Words For Nigeria: Before The Nation Changes, Men Must Change. / Message From God The Father And The Lord Jesus Christ / What Does It Mean? Please Believers Your Help Is Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.