Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Golden Question: What Is My Joy! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Golden Question: What Is My Joy! (496 Views)

Imagine This Question: "What If You Are Wrong" / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Golden Question: What Is My Joy! by Sirniyeh(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
Dear honourable readers, lets us use this medium to all revisit the past 11months of this year. Happiness is different from Joy. Happiness is natural. Joy is the greateat thing in human life because it is the favour of the Lord. As we approach the end of 2011, I pray your Joy will not end with it. There is no period that is more discouraging, devastating, and provoking like the last days. At every last days, civil servants cry out, pregnancy delivery brings panic, tenant's mind becomes unstable, debtors look for shortcut, and applicants shivering for intervew. But at these last days in 2011, what can it be said about you? What can you write about God? What can you thank God for? Mostly, what is your Joy? Lets have a rethink! If last year is better than this year, hear me, it is not over but for you to, For me I thank God who never fails. I have a 2 years old baby who was surgically operated three times within 10 days in march 2011. I spent hell especially when we landed in UCH for last operation with emergency. Today, the baby is alive. Also, in this Nov, I became a land owner. Join me in praising God. That is my Joy. But hear me, it is not over for you. What is your Joy?
Re: Golden Question: What Is My Joy! by Joagbaje(m): 6:26am On Nov 15, 2011
When I see many sinners give their hearts to christ. That's joy.
Re: Golden Question: What Is My Joy! by mabell: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2011
When i cause changes by interceding for people or situations
I feel full, this is my joy

(1) (Reply)

The Turning Point In Your Circumstances / Healed Both Ways / The Fast Of Ramaḍān In The Bible And The Qur’ān

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.