Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Two Days With Dr Alban - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two Days With Dr Alban (1913 Views)

Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype / Genevieve Nnaji Spotted With Dr. Sid And Vanessa Amadi / Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Dr. Sid At A Wedding (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Days With Dr Alban by tlops(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2011
http://www.tv4play.se/noje/berg_flyttar_in?title=berg_flyttar_in_del_2&videoid=2094042

The video above is in Swedish though.

Del 2 av 8. På nittiotalet var Dr Alban en världsartist som sålde miljontals skivor. I dag är han en hemmapappa med städmani. Carina Berg flyttar in hos Dr Alban, som bland annat visar henne hur man använder plackers på rätt sätt, ger relationsråd och berättar om sin dramatiska uppväxt i Nigeria under Biafrakriget på 1970-talet.

part 2 of 8, In the 1990s Dr alban was an international artiste that sold millions of plates. Today he is a stay-home father as a clean freak. Carina Berg moved in Dr Alban, that among other things showed her how to have things in the right place, give relationship advice, and spoke about his dramatic growing up in Nigeria during the Biafran War in the 1960s.

He stays home during the week to look after the children while his wife works (weekdays) and he works during the weekend while the wife stays with the children! Now that is what relationship is about in western world, where men and women share equal opportunities. Now someone was asking if its ok to iron his wife's clothes while she is doing other things.

Alban Uzoma Nwapa (born August 26, 1957), known by his stage name Dr. Alban, is a Nigerian, Sweden-based musician and producer with his own record label dr-records.[1] His music can best be described as a Eurodance/hip-hop reggae with a dancehall style.[1] He is most famous for his worldwide 1992 hit "It's My Life".[1]
Re: Two Days With Dr Alban by tlops(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2012
haha
Re: Two Days With Dr Alban by Jamiualagidi: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
i dont understand this language
Re: Two Days With Dr Alban by Jamiualagidi: 11:28am On May 07, 2013
How to contact seller:
click on my username and navigate to the contact menu
then send your details and interest
Kindly chek it out on www .Needs Hub .com
Re: Two Days With Dr Alban by wildikeman(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Shey na whity e marry? How true is dis self. Last I heard, he had a daughter and wasn't still married. So what are you saying na?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Highest Paid Nollywood Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie / Kim Kardashian VS Jennifer Hudson: Who Wore It Better??? / Amber Rose Tattooed Wiz Khalifa's Face On Her Arm (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.