Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) (63129 Views)

Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment / Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep / Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by NairaOcean: 5:10pm On Mar 09
A 200-level student and course representative at Lead City University has been apprehended for stealing a mobile phone on campus. The incident has sent ripples through the student body, prompting discussions about ethics and the responsibilities of student leaders.

The student, identified only as Peace, was caught red-handed by campus security after a fellow student reported the missing phone. According to reports, the stolen phone belonged to her fellow student.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rrFKCpeLD0

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Franzinni: 5:17pm On Mar 09
If she ugly... Dem for don put taya for her neck... Awom eleribu.

You see why I don't care for a woman's outward beauty... Because those fine girls never have time to use their brain for introspective thinking... Rather they just hop..from dick to dick for material gain... The new iPhone go soon begin cause wahala.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09
What a disgrace!

16 Likes

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 5:22pm On Mar 09
She's got an attractive dick sucking kind of lips, this kind of lips is a turn on.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Lumarstone: 5:33pm On Mar 09
Stealing is already in her linage, it flows in thier blood. Tomorrow now, if she is to be appointed as a federal minister, she will do worst than Sadiya Umar Faruk and Beta Edu when combined.

I left..!

34 Likes

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by fidelmarshal199: 7:51pm On Mar 09
Franzinni:
If she ugly... Dem for don put taya for her neck... Awom eleribu.

You see why I don't care for a woman's outward beauty... Because those fine girls never have time to use their brain for introspective thinking... Rather they just hop..from dick to dick for material gain... The new iPhone go soon begin cause wahala.

According to the post, It happened in a private school, So the violence cannot happen. She will probably be rusticated or suspended owing to the incident.

40 Likes

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09
I don't blame her, the country is too hard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:46pm On Mar 09
Rexymania:
I don't blame her, the country is too hard
Is that what you would have told her if she stole from you? undecided

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Is that what you would have told her if she stole from you? undecided

Will kill her

5 Likes

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Nomerci: 8:53pm On Mar 09
They are always proud and arrogant with zero account balance. I met one of their students,a law student in January,when sapa wan finish me. I had this samsung a21s I got in 2020 for 79k.used the phone,after I forgot the phone inside my drivers window pocket after visiting a car wash,not knowing rhe idiot car wash did not drain out the water,naso I place the phone inside the pocket.it toasted my screen and it became black.after replacing the screen,I put it up on jiji for 80k.one lead City student came and started pricing the phone for 65k and was doing Shakira.next thing he started swearing at me,charging at me.saying I stole the phone.me wey hold purchase receipt with box.i walked out on him still the idiot was swearing at me. I shook my head.because u hold iphone 11,u felt u could intimidate me.who is a student, compared to me that owns a company. They should burn her with tyres.living above their means and trying to be like the Rihanna.ole

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:56pm On Mar 09
Rexymania:

Will kill her

Hehehe ๐Ÿ˜

22 Likes

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by AOresources: 9:16pm On Mar 09
The recent incident involving a 200-level student at Lead City University has sparked significant concern. The alleged theft of a mobile phone by a student leader raises questions about integrity and accountability among our peers. It's a reminder of the importance of upholding ethical standards and respecting others' property within our academic community.

2 Likes

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by bonechamberlain(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09
angry
I pity the next generation of Nigerian youths.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by iichidodo: 9:53pm On Mar 09
She's definitely well-off thus we don't observe any desperate need for her to steal the phone. Probably a victim of peer pressure or just a sad case of kleptomania..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09
Learning from Tinubu.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09
Remove dat make up u know she's ugly

4 Likes

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Kingrshd3: 9:54pm On Mar 09
Learning from PitObi

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by aariwa(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09
Nawao
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by GenFunction: 9:54pm On Mar 09
Again o

2 Likes

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Jlow2: 9:54pm On Mar 09
She is a klept

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by GanagiBitrus: 9:55pm On Mar 09
"A Good Name is Better Than Silver and Gold"

Wonder whether this age-long saying is still relevant to youths of nowadays.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Reelmii: 9:55pm On Mar 09
Chaii
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09
Was the stolen phone found on her person?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by AOresources: 9:55pm On Mar 09
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by iCauseTrouble: 9:55pm On Mar 09
cheesy
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Martinsmine(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09
Na fine girls de thief wella... no suspicious look Or mind of apprehension.... fine girl mouth de even smell pass

9 Likes

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by 96ACE: 9:57pm On Mar 09
Person serious girlfriend. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by kaywhy09(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09
Oops!
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09
DaddyRochie1642:
She's got an attractive dick sucking kind of lips, this kind of lips is a turn on.
Oga you're missing the point here. But i do agree with you. She get coรงk lips ๐Ÿ™‚

4 Likes

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Saviourk: 10:02pm On Mar 09
A disgrace ๐Ÿ˜”

2 Likes

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Prescoss: 10:03pm On Mar 09
Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! / ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply / Why We Paid Varsity Lecturers Half Salaries โ€“ FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.