Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Coping Mechanism During Life Challenges, share yours too.e - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Coping Mechanism During Life Challenges, share yours too.e (160 Views)

The Mechanism Of A Motorcycle Applied To ( Real Life Approach) / Download Free E-book On Life Challenges / How To Get The Best In Career Despite Challenges By Oluwasegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Coping Mechanism During Life Challenges, share yours too.e by Darevofpeace(m): 6:30pm On Mar 09
Friends come and share yours with us, let me share mine.Let us learn from one another.

The most lasting source of peace in the midst of life challenges is to submit our personal will to God.

We might motivate each other, we might encourage each other but there is a vacuum in the soul of every man which only God can sit in it.

Then I do read biblical stories about faith exploits, Joseph, David, Abraham, Elisha, Job.

The truth is that there are no situation we face presently that is not recorded in the Bible.

Also I try to pick up the little expenses of those below me without them asking for it(Paying for a widows sons school fees),visiting Orhanage homes.
It could be as low as #5000.

I have been doing this for about 15yrs now, I receive quicker help after this.

It does something to my mind and gives me the utmost joy.

I also try to cheer up those experiencing a worse situation than myself not to give up.

I pray for them and send them texts.

I read books of motivation too and I listen to messages on Faith, it does something to my subconscious mind.

After days and weeks, my strength is renewed.

I also learned to pray to God to give me the grace to bear the phase if He can not take it away.

There are life situations meant to teach us humility and endurance, not all will go away.

Lastly, I stay far away from negative-oriented persons and complainers.

I also watch my words , I don't speak ill of the situation because I have observed that the subconscious mind believes everything that our mouth says whether we are joking or not.

The subconscious mind always win the conscious mind too in battles.

"Every War without is fought from within".
Re: My Coping Mechanism During Life Challenges, share yours too.e by judatech: 6:35pm On Mar 09
I play chess,read to cope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Coping Mechanism During Life Challenges, share yours too.e by Nackzy: 6:36pm On Mar 09
Ohya start your kindness with me, I never chop since afternoon
Re: My Coping Mechanism During Life Challenges, share yours too.e by Darevofpeace(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09
judatech:
I play chess,read to cope

Awesome
Re: My Coping Mechanism During Life Challenges, share yours too.e by Namaster: 6:59pm On Mar 09
I hire a big yansh olosho and Bleep her like she's responsible for the dollar crisis.

(1) (Reply)

Special Invitation: Mbari Series: January 2023 Edition / Osofisan, Raji, Ipadeola Exceptionally Performed As Pen Presidents - SYNW / Movie Script Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.