Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) (81249 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by McLizbae: 3:19pm On Mar 10
grin
Melonsmasher:

Especially Reason and Impact, those two kids names are strange
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Juoflife1(f): 4:37pm On Mar 10
They should get rid of those laws killing their men. If a partner cheats, forgive or divorce. Why would someone die because another person cheated. That's stupid.
Ogiame:
Will you allow your brother to go like this?
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Ogiame: 4:53pm On Mar 10
Juoflife1:
They should get rid of those laws killing their men. If a partner cheats, forgive or divorce. Why would someone die because another person cheated. That's stupid.
The law only kills fools.

And we need less fools.

3 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Dshocker(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10
maureensylvia:
Hmmm

In as much as I hate Adultery
This is disrespectful
This is disgraceful
This is inhumane to the wife
This is unacceptable!

If I were to be the wife(God forbid) I’ll sue the family for slander and character defamation

I have zero tolerance for ill mannered people

Ps: I got so many mentions on this comment
I replied the ones I deem fit, the ones I didn’t reply was INTENTIONAL …yes you heard me clear.

I’m keeping my posts here on Nairaland Rascal free

If you’re craving so hard to get a response from me, it’s simple…Be civil with your comment and you’ll get a response from me, otherwise I’ll skip your mentions like I skip first slice of bread.

If you didn’t learn how to approach things maturely , you’ll learn it from me

Talk is cheap ✍️

If truly she cheated, and you were in her shoes, fear and emotional guilt wouldn't permit you to make pim, not to talk of suing them.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by stanliwise(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10
Sirianese:

African science..

Na wetin you go confirm no be by story
. Tales told by our parents, four fathers and neighbors. All of them have different explanations everytime
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by pquaver(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10
Preciousese:

Did you also think if the family was lying??

Did you consider if the woman was innocent
If it was your sister won't you tell. Her to sue

If it was my sister i will ask her first, to clear herself.. Clesr conscience fears no accusation

And you if you were caught cheating red handed will you own up, or will u try to feint innocence as u rdoing now??.. The family is not stupid... The brother must have complained, and also when you all do the waka kuru kere, u think people dont see you? the legs that walk wam wam, will be seen by the eyes that look wam wam.. Know this and know peace
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Sirianese: 6:47pm On Mar 10
stanliwise:

We have had a lot of contradictions and a lot of things that looks like confirmation.

It’s all tales, everyone say something different everytime

Most African tribes have their metaphysical ways of protecting the marriage institution...the fact that you've not yet run afoul of one of such systems does not mean that they do not exist
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by stanliwise(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10
Sirianese:

Most African tribes have their metaphysical ways of protecting the marriage institution...the fact that you've not yet run afoul of one of such systems does not mean that they do not exist
I have seen/heard of many cases but the explanation that always builds up are different everytime. But what we know is that a regular married couple have died from having sex. We keep mute about that

Why? Because it contradicts what we were told
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Discountsempai: 7:31pm On Mar 10
G00dharddick:

Unfortunately, I am already engaged to my russian woman.

Doesn't mean. You will find out she is a woman like all the others.

( I don't mean she would cheat on you)
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Youngpo413: 7:51pm On Mar 10
maureensylvia:
Hmmm

In as much as I hate Adultery
This is disrespectful
This is disgraceful
This is inhumane to the wife
This is unacceptable!

If I were to be the wife(God forbid) I’ll sue the family for slander and character defamation

I have zero tolerance for ill mannered people

Ps: I got so many mentions on this comment
I replied the ones I deem fit, the ones I didn’t reply was INTENTIONAL …yes you heard me clear.

I’m keeping my posts here on Nairaland Rascal free

If you’re craving so hard to get a response from me, it’s simple…Be civil with your comment and you’ll get a response from me, otherwise I’ll skip your mentions like I skip first slice of bread.

If you didn’t learn how to approach things maturely , you’ll learn it from me
mumu, receive sense.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Youngpo413: 8:01pm On Mar 10
moneyissweet:
Does that ashawo with low hair cut look innocent in your eyes.

So you don’t know irresponsible woman when you see one.

most men know this already but their greed for big soft nyash no let them get sense.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Nahunger(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10
steeltrust:
don’t stereotype bro
Humans are generally dangerous cool

You are right...
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Themandator: 8:19pm On Mar 10
Ogiame:
An avoidable death, BUT the notorious SIMP on the poster choose to forgive a community pussy everytime she shares her pussy to her pastors son and boys in the area.

Mind you, this was not the first time he caught the community pussy cheating.

Instead of the SIMP to take the matter to his elders and family members, he went to his pastor who advice him to forgive the notorious cheat.... Now, Erivwin don k!ll the SIMP......

There are so many SIMP's around us readily available to forgive their cheating partners but like a Nairalander will say and I quote; “D€ath to all SIMPs”

No RIP to waste.

Why should the man die for what the wife did?

Is that not a foolish tradition?
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by gentlegiant95: 9:04pm On Mar 10
Juoflife1:
it's a way of eliminating weak and emasculated men. When you forgive a woman for what she knows she shouldn't be forgiven for, or turn a blind eye, you get punished
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by gentlegiant95: 9:09pm On Mar 10
Themandator:

Why should the man die for what the wife did?

Is that not a foolish tradition?
if he had some balls as a man should amd sent her packing, he wouldn't be dead
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by EmpressT(f): 11:09pm On Mar 10
You're right. This incident happened to my friend's mum's brother in Delta State. The man is late due to the infidelity of his wife. His wife prepared food for him, he ate it and died on the spot. Traditions that forbid women cheating on their husbands attracts severe consequences which will result to the death of the husbands. What a pity. cry

Malroux:
Husbands of cheating women don't last. I have seen it happen.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Riscawendy(f): 7:26am On Mar 11
Whether this woman is guilty or not, putting her picture on that poster is not the right thing to do. On the flip side, many women had died because of an adulterous men but they pictures were not attached to their wives burial poster. I am not saying the women should cheat on their husbands but then if we want to start this trend, the men will be the highest culprit and not women. Let's be guided even in our grief.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by G00dharddick: 8:00am On Mar 11
Discountsempai:

Doesn't mean. You will find out she is a woman like all the others.

( I don't mean she would cheat on you)

Why are you so pained?

Dude date a foreign woman and you'll discover the massive difference between Nigeria girls and foreign girls.

Nigeria girls that are parasitic in nature. People that relationship is like a source of living and survival for them? Dey play.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by babaireti(m): 8:36am On Mar 11
Speechless
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Tonytonex(m): 10:13am On Mar 11
steeltrust:
As a man, if you still love her and choose not to send her away, you can take her to your hometown. There, the eldest member of your family will lead a ritual where you and your wife will wear white wrappers. Kola nuts and white chalk will be placed in your hands as prayers are offered. Afterward, you both will eat the kola nuts and blow the ground white chalk into the air, symbolizing purification. However, a stern warning will be given to your wife, if infidelity occurs again, she risks losing either her husband or the children.
na wa oh. Chai
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Tonytonex(m): 10:17am On Mar 11
Offpoint1:

Even Jesus feared woman e no choose any as disciple 😂
He knows them better na.

Women are really special gender, no matter how hard a man is. There's always a woman that will melt him.
Man can't just do without woman easily like that.
Body no be firewood you know.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Tonytonex(m): 10:20am On Mar 11
wany:

Do you now see the foolishness of culture undecided
it's absurd
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Offpoint1: 3:44pm On Mar 11
Tonytonex:
He knows them better na.

Women are really special gender, no matter how hard a man is. There's always a woman that will melt him.
Man can't just do without woman easily like that.
Body no be firewood you know.
They're like stolen funds/meat, very sweet....but don't get caught grin

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Tonytonex(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11
Offpoint1:

They're like stolen funds/meat, very sweet....but don't get caught grin
exactly 💯✔️.
You are very wise.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Discountsempai: 6:05pm On Mar 11
G00dharddick:

Why are you so pained?

Dude date a foreign woman and you'll discover the massive difference between Nigeria girls and foreign girls.

Nigeria girls that are parasitic in nature. People that relationship is like a source of living and survival for them? Dey play.

Am not pained or jealous. Infact I wish you well.

But the issue is, you seem to believe that women who are not Nigerian are perfect. The real.world.does not work that way..people regardless of race or color or tribe are very very imperfect and annoying and did I say imperfect.

I speak as someone who has seen both sides of the coin. So, I knows some things.

But anyway, happy married life
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by G00dharddick: 8:00am On Mar 12
Discountsempai:

Am not pained or jealous. Infact I wish you well.

But the issue is, you seem to believe that women who are not Nigerian are perfect. The real.world.does not work that way..people regardless of race or color or tribe are very very imperfect and annoying and did I say imperfect.

I speak as someone who has seen both sides of the coin. So, I knows some things.

But anyway, happy married life

How many countries have you travelled to, to know that the real doesn't work that way?

Oga Nigeria girls are parasitic in nature. Stop the careless argument.

Date a foreign a girl to know the difference between Nigeria girls and forewing women. I and my Russian woman met in Dubai years ago and I have never any Nigerian girl like my Russian babe before. So what nonsense are you saying? Stop preaching all these long irrelevant sermons for me. Dude travel, explore and see things for yourself
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Themandator: 8:27am On Mar 12
gentlegiant95:
if he had some balls as a man should amd sent her packing, he wouldn't be dead

That still doesn't answer my question. Why the man and not the woman that committed the act
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by gentlegiant95: 3:12pm On Mar 13
Themandator:

That still doesn't answer my question. Why the man and not the woman that committed the act
the tradition does not kill you because the woman committed the act per se, it does, when you know about the act and you don't take the necessary steps. It is akin to a man permitting it, which signifies weakness and so he faces the music.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Themandator: 9:33am On Mar 16
gentlegiant95:
the tradition does not kill you because the woman committed the act per se, it does, when you know about the act and you don't take the necessary steps. It is akin to a man permitting it, which signifies weakness and so he faces the music.

Good

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.