Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Can You Sell Old Business Paypal Accounts For Quick Money? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Sell Old Business Paypal Accounts For Quick Money? (115 Views)

I Also Sell old Instagram Accounts In Bulk / Can I Use One Credit Or Debit Card To Verify Multiple Paypal Accounts? / Make Quick Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria..(see How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Sell Old Business Paypal Accounts For Quick Money? by Workwithjo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10
Well if you are here and have one available, I buy and I will buy any amount you have available for sale.

But what do I use The PayPal account for?

I link it to warriorplus to help me receive payments from customers who buy my digital products.

Would you be affected in any way?

No, because your details are very secure and there are no implications whatsoever.

How much can I pay you for an account?

Up to N35k per account for an account that meets all the criteria below

For your PayPal to qualify for purchase, it must meet the following

- Must have done more than 10 transactions in history, refunds are not included as successful transactions.

- Must have card or bank linked (in the past or presently)

- Must be more 4 months old or more.

- Account must be in good shape

- Personal PayPal accounts won't make any cut, so save me the stress and that of yours.

How Can you reach me?

Via WhatsApp, chat me with 09015237893 to DM me on WhatsApp let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Use Cases Of Angularjs Framework? / Buy Facebook Account For Sale / Trusted And Legit Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.