Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage (91706 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:56pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:
Who knows, this one might be the next to die in helicopter crash like that Wigwe and his wife and son πŸ˜‚ After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord πŸ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, as if na their kind dey go all those kind schools with their empty brain, while our own for here wey sabi book pass them 1000 times dey on strike, let them go and die abeg. How i wish they did open coffin the way they did for tb Joshua, i would have loved to see how their burnt and disfigured bodies would look like, make i laugh small and see weda all the enjoyment and millions go still dey show for their dead bodyπŸ˜‚ rubbish

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his three daughters next, i go too happy like mad
God will forgive you stop negative thoughts on people that don't know your existence

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Olam09(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:
Who knows, this one might be the next to die in helicopter crash like that Wigwe and his wife and son πŸ˜‚ After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord πŸ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, as if na their kind dey go all those kind schools with their empty brain, while our own for here wey sabi book pass them 1000 times dey on strike, let them go and die abeg. How i wish they did open coffin the way they did for tb Joshua, i would have loved to see how their burnt and disfigured bodies would look like, make i laugh small and see weda all the enjoyment and millions go still dey show for their dead bodyπŸ˜‚ rubbish

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his three daughters next, i go too happy like mad
You fit not live long.. you're a bitter person.

6 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by IPG25(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10
Till death do us apart what a great vow, he who break the law the serpent 🐍 shall sure bite. I pray for them to settle their little differences. Marriage of a thing is a serious business it's not for the weak.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Chimarto: 4:58pm On Mar 10
jeromestarks:
I can NEVER marry a woman who is wealthier than me.
And I will never allow my wife to be richer than me. Never!

Women misuse power. They tend to insult men at the slightest opportunity they get.

You marriage can not last if your wife has as much money as you.

Did you consult Ngozi Okojo Iweala before you posted this?

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by PastorOlokonla: 4:59pm On Mar 10
mariahAngel:

That is what they may think (maybe for a while), but not necessarily what they need, and what they need is each other.
Except there's violence involved, then no.

You can't know what "they need" if you are not in their shoes. No two marriages are alike. Some couples are better off seperated.

6 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Ykc2(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10
The husband's mother is an igbo woman
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by RedpillAnalyst: 4:59pm On Mar 10
These people?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by SirLakes: 5:00pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Jayhome24: 5:00pm On Mar 10
OgaSeun:
I dedicate this front page post to all Tinubu supporters..
God will bless us all and all our haters will perish.

Amen in Jesus name.

Izeehh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by FameGlory(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10
Congratulations
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Villa12(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10
jaksmillioniar:
That the problem of to marry a woman [b]u cant control [/b]I ask who control d money cos she got money can he dicipline her. No. Will she b humble no will she cook for him. No
some of you talk like mumu. The woman is a TV set that you wanna control with your remote? Like you will literally tell her to sit here, stand up, do this, do that. Like do as i say grin

Una mind no go touch ground

5 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by youngrichnigga: 5:01pm On Mar 10
When the woman's bearing a man's name Folorunsho and the man's bearing a woman's name Modupe.
That means the pair of trousers and skirt have been exchanged angry angry angry angry angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by MouthofdGods: 5:01pm On Mar 10
You sound like a bitter soul. Yes we dont like the ruling class, but that shouldnt necessitate praying for death upon someone and even as far as their children

4 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by adewale2011(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10
You are a lunatic, you heartless poor demon, I can see poverty have eaten you deep to this devilish mentality. You will definitely die poor to have so much hatred for the RICH.

Domaining101:

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by FuckYeyeMods: 5:02pm On Mar 10
Lovenorth:
Fresh digggs loading!
I tell you..
Fresh young huge long dikks loading..
Fly to her holiday homes abroad, arrange for the guyman to come knack.
But with husband at home, Such act can soil her name and business..

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by coputa(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

The way of God is not the way of man.You are reasoning like a mortal man

5 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Dybala11(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

Too much venom in one person. Inasmuch as philanthropy is good and should be highly recommended I'm the society, this your entitlement mentality is typical of Nigerians. Go and work for your own money instead of waiting for Tony Elumele to rescue your generations from poverty.

6 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Villa12(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10
SoNature:
This woman just reaffirms the common conviction that women can hardly stay married to a man they are richer than. I thought she was a preacher and knew that God condemns divorce.
poor people are getting divorce more.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Princezibk: 5:04pm On Mar 10
jeromestarks:

Women misuse power. They tend to insult men at the slightest opportunity they get.

May I never Jam a man like you cuz you go cry 😭 tire ,,, I pray to be extremely wealthy and pray such for my Man too …

So no man can subdue me lai lai

11 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by iReddington: 5:04pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

You must be so dirt poor and miserable, poverty has eroded your shame and humanity. And this your mindset will only make you poorer and weaker in life, not that you can do anything about it, so Just off yourself and be done with it. πŸ˜”

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Bennycollins: 5:05pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

Clean your heart man. Negativity and hatred will consume you ooh.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by freemi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10
Dshocker:
Heard baba was busy spending madam's money on younglings with fresh 😺😺😺
see mouth. U can lie.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by FuckYeyeMods: 5:06pm On Mar 10
Villa12:
some of you talk like mumu. The woman is a TV set that you wanna control with your remote? Like you will literally tell her to sit here, stand up, do this, do that. Like do as i say grin

Una mind no go touch ground
You're still single, so shut-up.
"To Control" not in the context you putting it.
For every two people walking, their is always a lead and a follower.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by GiZcorp: 5:07pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

Haba Mallam... This poor you poor the really vex you o, but it's not their fault naw, it's your lineage that has refused to appreciate in life. Try change this your mentality shaa, else your next generation will write the conclusion chapter of the book of lamentation.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by SpatialKing(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10
Dshocker:
Heard baba was busy spending madam's money on younglings with fresh 😺😺😺

She was eat young boys...

She had a sugar boy in Uniosun then
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by tishbite43: 5:08pm On Mar 10
Ykc2:
The husband's mother is an igbo woman
So, what's the correlation?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Villa12(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10
FuckYeyeMods:

You're still single, so shut-up.
"To Control" not in the context you putting it.
For every two people walking, their is always a lead and a follower.
Olodo, there's what is called mutual love and respect. Women aren't toy or babies that some of you men can control.

8 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by antontech(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

Just read what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by okito: 5:09pm On Mar 10
Firstly, they ve been married for 48 years. Secondly, this had been coming a long time. Uncle Mo as the hubby is fondly called has been a big time philanderer as the wife embraced gospel work. So I am not suprised at all. I was just hoping they ll stick this out considering their ages and the seeming longevity of their marriage. I wish them the best

10 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Villa12(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10
SpatialKing:

She was eat young boys...

She had a sugar boy in Uniosun then
rumour monger. You know the woman rumor but you no sabi the man own abi?

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Daniel058(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

so it's only when they come and help you that you Will know that they are helping the poor? Stop hating on rich people. It's their money, let them spend it the way they like

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by LordIsaac(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10
jeromestarks:

They will come for you…but it’s true!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Is A Domiciliary Account? / Shipping From China To Nigeria / How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.