Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know (644 Views)

Praise And Admiration By Prominent Non-muslims For Islam and the Prophet / Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know / Are Yoruba Muslims For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by tbaba1234: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2011
I look through the religion section of  Nairaland, and all i see are attacks against islam

I am creating this thread for non-muslims and muslims; who have genuine questions about Islam. I will do my best to provide logical answers Insha Allah.

Frosbel and Aloy-emeka should please avoid this thread.

Salam Aleikum
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
i had no idea tbaba was a muslim.
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by tbaba1234: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2011
Now you know::
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by aloyemeka4: 2:26am On Nov 14, 2011
@OP, what do you do when you fart in the mosque during prayers?. Pray nobody hears the sound and may Allah diffuse the smell or simply ask Allah for forgiveness?.I do wonder attimes whether they will put fatwa on the head of those who farted b/c while muslims pray, their forehead is on the ground and thier azzes are facing west ready to release gases at the slightest provocation.

So, is it a very big offense to fart in the mosque during prayers and if it is, what is/are the consequences?
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by tpia5: 4:49am On Nov 14, 2011
who is tbaba1234?
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by tpia5: 4:53am On Nov 14, 2011
anyway, my question is i've never seen a muslim comment on the book the horse and his boy by c s lewis,

has anyone here read it and what's your opinion about it if so.
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by tbaba1234: 5:09am On Nov 14, 2011
tpia@:

who is tbaba1234?

emmm ::: a muslim willing to engage intellectually with those with genuine questions?
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by tbaba1234: 5:11am On Nov 14, 2011
tpia@:

anyway, my question is i've never seen a muslim comment on the book the horse and his boy by c s lewis,

has anyone here read it and what's your opinion about it if so.

I haven't read it, a children fantasy book, i see,
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by tpia5: 5:14am On Nov 14, 2011
tbaba1234:

emmm ::: a muslim willing to engage intellectually with those with genuine questions?

sorry, never heard of you before, that's all.

i dont usually frequent this place so much.

tbaba1234:

I haven't read it, a children fantasy book, i see,

yes, you could call it that, i suppose.
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by Sweetnecta: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2011
[Quote]« #3 on: Today at 02:26:27 AM »

@OP, what do you do when you fart in the mosque during prayers?. Pray nobody hears the sound and may Allah diffuse the smell or simply ask Allah for forgiveness?.I do wonder attimes whether they will put fatwa on the head of those who farted b/c while muslims pray, their forehead is on the ground and thier azzes are facing west ready to release gases at the slightest provocation.

So, is it a very big offense to fart in the mosque during prayers and if it is, what is/are the consequences?[/Quote]children say the darn-dest thing. it is a laugh. but when adults say the same thing, his head 'no corekt'.

if a muslim breaks wind in prayer, he stops and proceed to process the renewal of it. Normally, if there is no smell and no sound that you hear it in in your own body, then you have not broken wind. If you smell it even without the sound that you hear in your body, never mind anyone hearing it, you stop and go get renewed. if you hear the sound, even if it is only you, you have lost your purification. You must renew it.

if you are standing in prayer, then you turn to leave while you cover your mouth and nose, which indicated there is smell. You renew your ablution and join the rank.

if you are in any other position, including prostration, you stop, then proceed to leave for renewal of your ablution.

normally, like in any setting, if you have any civility or personal decency, when something that is going to make others uncomfortable is about to come out of you, including belching, you need to avoid people getting the hint of it. If you enter any gathering and you can break wind and or belch far away from people thereby they do not hear and or know about what you have done, do it.

You also need to know that wind will not remain still in a place.

But interestingly, Allah may protect the one in prostration to not smell the foul odor that came by it. I see that you do not know the Power of God. A brother once told me that he could almost be certain that he threw up, but nothing came on the floor of the mosque. He said maybe my Lord sent Angels to catch it, so even humans did not see it. Such are miracles that still remain among the muslims.

You don't know what you are missing.

(1) (Reply)

Al-fajr “ The Awaking” / Muslim Scholars, Please Feed My Inquisition. / George And Eid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.