Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Is The Essence Of This Life? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Essence Of This Life? (17132 Views)

What Is The Essence Of Intergovernmental Marriage Registration. / What Is The Essence Of The Share Button? / People Are Very Wicked In This Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Krismas(m): 5:40pm On Mar 11
Alexghost:
Do u think Heaven or hell exist?
;
if there's heaven and hell then where are their locations?
;

grin Ask urself, wen Nebuchadnezzar was turned to an animal, wot was the difference between him and other animals? Wen Balaam’s donkey spoke to Balaam in English, doesn’t dat mean Animals are humans? Look at all the animals, they were converted from humans. grin
Many today will end up tomorrow as animals and trees
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Chidolalar: 5:41pm On Mar 11
The greatest thing that can ever happen to one is NOT to exist in life. Bcuz u will have nothing to suffer, nothing to lose, nothing to gain and nothing to enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Bmaster(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11
Emmanuel30a2:
Keep quiet, you have taken your diet? This one cannot keep quiet, after taking balance diet... Keep quiet o, if you taken or finished taken your balance diet...
GET THE FUVK OFF MY MENTION,IF YOU HAVE NOTHING MEANINGFUL TO SAY.Do you think it's everyone that's being blindfolded by Religion ?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Emmanuel30a2: 5:43pm On Mar 11
Feldie:
if the heaven and hell even exist, heaven will be the greatest torture chamber that ever existed. Imagine chilling with someone whom you know is currently roasting alive your mom, wife, brother or someone else you love. That will be an even bigger torture than being roasted alive for eternity. Half of the people there in heaven will be attempting suicide daily
Omo, you are such a lackadaisical&classicalrascal... Is your name pascal or james pascal?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by blaise26abj(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11
Emmanuel30a2:
Wahala...

There is no wahala there . Do you know the number of people that have lived and died on this earth ? How many of them are known . I doubt there are more than 1 million or 2 million of them of the billions that have lived and still living . The chances of you or I will be known worldwide and kept in the history books of humanity is next to nothing .

Question : do you know the name and life of your great great grandfather’s father ? Do you know what his life was like ? But you carry his genes and that of his wife . It is the same way that your great great great grand children will care less about who you were or how you lived . They will only carry part of your genes .

PS : That is why paternal fraud should carry a hefty penalty close to death !

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Krismas(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11
Dpleaser:
What I'll say is,
If you're a Muslim, read the book of the Christians and Jews, if you're a Christian or jew, read the Muslim book.
If you don't have a religion or you're a traditionalist, read through the above books.

Read with open mind, try to make sense out of them, reflect and also you need to be convinced that there's a creator that deserved to be worshipped cos we can't just be on earth to achieve our selfish interest alone without a purpose attributed to a creator.

Pray to the creator for a sign or for him to guide you to the right path.

By now, you must have chose a book to go with based on the obvious realities and signs that are obvious.

By the grace of God, you'll be guided because there's surely a purpose for which we're created.
grin Wot do u think is the purpose humans make machines and robots? It’s to have slave labor from machines. Man is the A.I invention of the Annunakis according to the Sumarian texts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by porthouse7(f): 5:47pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

You are wrong. Man must search for His creator and after finding His creator, Man must submit wholly to the will of His creator

Man must then I tune with his own Spirit become regenerated by the Spirit of God so He becomes acceptable to God. Failure to do this, such a being will be thrown into eternal unquenchable fire after death
so what's the purpose of all this

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11
ayjay45:
As we sleep, wake up everyday, go to work or school, strive to make money.

Is the ultimate purpose of life making money or what is it exactly?

The essence of life bros is to warship your lord and accept your fates no matter how they come knowing this life is not meant to be lived for long and placing your hopes on your creator for a better afterlife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Krismas(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11
Bmaster:
then it simply means the bible has been lying to us all this while
grin Any man who hands over the spiritual wheel of his life to others for direction has only himself to blame

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Sirchiboy: 5:53pm On Mar 11
otherway:

To help as many people as possible.

That is the only legacy that counts after we are long gone and the only act that has eternal rewards.

Your money and material things will fade away.
Please 🙏 daddy help me.
To see food chop
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by trentslawson(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11
Life is a journey, you are just an observer, you grow learn & evolve negatively or positively, to be prepared for another realm of reality when you pass on

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Holy2Glory: 5:56pm On Mar 11
Natbrowny:
Purpose of life is to LIVE and DIE

How u live it is ur concern. JUST LIVE AND DIE AFTER A TIME

Its a 2 side of a coin
The essence of life is to be reconnected with your manufacturer at the end of your journey. It is the most beautiful thing that can happen to a man. The scriptures said; Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, neither has it entered the heart of men what God have prepared for them that makes it.

Bro, the essence of your life on earth will be decoded to you by the time you vacant this earth either in rapture or in death. It is a highly stupid and unthinkable thing for any one to say that the essence of life is to live and die. That's demonic doctrine from the pit of hell. Have you not read, or have you not heard that he that is born of the spirit can not die?

One most important thing you must ensure to do before exiting the earth is to fulfill destiny, else to are beside yourself.

GET JESUS NOW!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by writeprof(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11
Another word for "ESSENCE" is "PURPOSE."

Why does a person/farmer plant crops? He has an expectation of HARVEST in the future (months or years) depending on the crop.

Last year September, I bought some chicks to rear with the goal of gifting and eating them in December. I did just that when the time came.

Man is neither a plant nor an animal. A lot is invested in a human being right from conception. To what end you have asked? The day a child is born marks his journey back to his Maker - a life after earthly existence.

Thus, the essence or purpose of life is to live it in the consciousness of eternity (harvest). This consciousness for a Christian is captured by our Lord Jesus Christ when He said... Believers are the SALT of the EARTH and the LIGHT of the WORLD. Jesus further instructed, " Let your light so shine that men will see your good works and glorify your Father who is in Heaven.

The essence of life is to Love the Lord your God with all your strength, heart, mind, & might. And to love your neighbour as yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Krismas(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

You are wrong. Man must search for His creator and after finding His creator, Man must submit wholly to the will of His creator

Man must then I tune with his own Spirit become regenerated by the Spirit of God so He becomes acceptable to God. Failure to do this, such a being will be thrown into eternal unquenchable fire after death
grin Why should u search for your creator? Is he lost? Man is blind, deaf all by default. The maker is all over u, yet he wants you to grope. He is toiling with you. You already in hell

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Abagworo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11
Procreate and die in a permanent recycle plant called earth

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Goddyrichie(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

Do not listen to him. He is trying to mislead you into hell. That is not the purpose of life. There is another life that is forever and ever and ever after death. We must live a purposeful life so that we do not fall to the left path after death and we go on to live forever and ever and ever. The purpose of life is much but to become the visible expression of the invincible God is the first purpose of life. The next one is for us to learn about God, His ways and His deeds and to become vessels worthy of God's divine kingdom
upon all this Nigeria don’t move forward everyday give ur life to christ pray to allah but we’re d worst people in d world no humanity just religion

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by kiddkash(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11
Ballzproblem2:
I don't know why people waste their time on questions like this ,the answer won't help you just hustle hard enjoy yourself till the nature calls.

The point is the OP needs understanding.
Work hard, make money, enjoy yourself to what end
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by wunmi590(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11

My mother inlaw said the purpose of life is to come and praise God and eat, that's all.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Emmanuel30a2: 6:02pm On Mar 11
Bmaster:
GET THE FUVK OFF MY MENTION,IF YOU HAVE NOTHING MEANINGFUL TO SAY.Do you think it's everyone that's being blindfolded by Religion ?
What d Bleep! U av bulk of buttock 2 Bleep, omo even ur buttock&cock dey talk say u don Bleep Bleep&suck suck suck... U still wants 2 suck&Bleep?, omo go 2 tiktok, u won't have 2 talk-b4 u would Bleep those rock buttocks/buttocks like rocks, on tiktok... Can u Bleep&suck like D Rock or like D Hulk...? Go suck&Bleep olumo rock... Go 2 olumo rock 2do suck&Bleep... Dia are some buttocks like peacock buttocks, dat u may not finds on tiktok... So, go 2 olumo rock 2do suck&Bleep with peacock buttock... Bleep duck&peacock buttocks... Even those in aso rocks dey do suck&Bleep, likewise those wearing cassock&socks dat can't do&be like enoch/let alone be like enoch... Dey are bearing enoch, but u would see dem on tiktok watching buttocks dat wears socks... Dey are bearing enoch, then wearing cassock 2suck&Bleep buttocks. As enoch, u must be an eunuch.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Quebec91(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11
cheesy
Negroid001:

No you're wrong, the purpose of life is to learn about the deities, Sango, Ogun and co. Without them there is no everlasting life.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by vanitybutiwanti: 6:03pm On Mar 11
DeepSight:

The world is a school for the education of sentient spiritual beings. Earth life is just one class.
Are all humans on earth sentient spiritual beings?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Holy2Glory: 6:03pm On Mar 11
Natbrowny:
Purpose of life is to LIVE and DIE

How u live it is ur concern. JUST LIVE AND DIE AFTER A TIME

Its a 2 side of a coin
Oh dear lord forgive this fellow for he has blasphemed immeasurably. This is an antichrist doctrine from hell. Life is destiny, and destiny is life. Make sure I fulfill destiny in life that's the essence of life. But I guarantee you that you can not fulfill your God given destiny without JESUS. Brothers and sisters;

GET JESUS NOW!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by sprints1: 6:04pm On Mar 11
Tayorshd87:

What Abt what d Bible say Abt life after death
as a seasoned biologist there is no such thing as life after death... Whatever happens to your spirit life nobody knows plus what body are going to have in the after life... As a normal human being you are suppose to experience sensitivity, and your soul actually interprets it, where does your spirit go. We don't know... Leave your pastors to be lying to you about after life... We are all here to learn on earth... It's a teacher that never leave na we students dey graduate till death... I have had near death experience and I can say there is nothing like after life...
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Emmanuel30a2: 6:05pm On Mar 11
blaise26abj:

There is no wahala there . Do you know the number of people that have lived and died on this earth ? How many of them are known . I doubt there are more than 1 million or 2 million of them of the billions that have lived and still living . The chances of you or I will be known worldwide and kept in the history books of humanity is next to nothing .

Question : do you know the name and life of your great great grandfather’s father ? Do you know what his life was like ? But you carry his genes and that of his wife . It is the same way that your great great great grand children will care less about who you were or how you lived . They will only carry part of your genes .

PS : That is why paternal fraud should carry a hefty penalty close to death !
What is this one saying that is not paying, is it soothsaying?...
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by bluefilm: 6:07pm On Mar 11
The purpose of life is to make life better for the next generation.

If you are not doing that, then you are as good as a waste of human space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by UnknownQueen(f): 6:08pm On Mar 11
The larger percentage of comments on this post show people are drifting towards atheism or agnosticism which I somewhat agree to.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by sprints1: 6:10pm On Mar 11
4KNGOATS:

The essence of life bros is to warship your lord and accept your fates no matter how they come knowing this life is not meant to be lived for long and placing your hopes on your creator for a better afterlife
bullshit only the gullible believes in after life... What will I be doing in heaven after death... What to live for infinity is a curse... Why would you want to live forever... The cacausians that brought religion knew you people are greedy and will do anything to live forever... So they brought purity in exchange for eternal life... Why would I want that to live forever... My essence in life I don't know... If we focus on creating a better world for our unborn children our ancestors will appreciate but we are doing otherwise... I don't want heaven or hell... Let me die and return to my void state. Look at kids of today and tell me are you happy with their situation... If you are only concerned about your self that is plain evil

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by sketcherJ(m): 6:10pm On Mar 11
Bmaster:
life is fuvkin unfair,gosh!I think life is not that bad,it's God that's somehow unfair.
God should have ended suffering right from the onset by destroying the Lucifer who later became Satan but he didn't.He should have at least strip him off all of his powers but he chose not To.
We have more than 9 planets,yet he chose to send down devil on the 3rd planet knowing very well that we humans he created are inhabitants of the 3rd planet.
Now,at least he should have made everyone healthy so that people won't have enough excuse not worship him.
Instead,we have the blind,the deaf,the cripple,and all manner sicknesses that follows people from the birth.
How would you judge a the blind if he doesn't accept Christ as his saviour.God sometimes to me is an imaginary being,sorry to say
wow boss, you spoke my mind, I was thinking about this last week, why is God being democratic with Satan?

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Offpoint1: 6:11pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

Do not listen to him. He is trying to mislead you into hell. That is not the purpose of life. There is another life that is forever and ever and ever after death. We must live a purposeful life so that we do not fall to the left path after death and we go on to live forever and ever and ever. The purpose of life is much but to become the visible expression of the invincible God is the first purpose of life. The next one is for us to learn about God, His ways and His deeds and to become vessels worthy of God's divine kingdom
Why do you need this life to achieve the "Forever" life? Why didn't the "Angels" gone through this life to "achieve" that Forever life?

I need an honest answer
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Emmanuel30a2: 6:11pm On Mar 11
Negroid001:

No you're wrong, the purpose of life is to learn about the deities, Sango, Ogun and co. Without them there is no everlasting life.
Omo, put your hands in the air...e be like say you just know book or sabi book... Who taught you book?
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by God2man2again(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11
Ecclesiastics 12:13-14

The whole duty of man is to fear God and obey his commandments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ten (10) Creative Things To Try This Season / "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka / Pidgin English "chyking" Lines You've Used Or Heard (strictly Pidgin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.