Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" (48982 Views)

Remember Soty Malaria The Popular Singer? You Won’t Believe Her Today (video) / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by tnerro1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11
Somebody wants to scam somebody
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by spencekat(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11
pikechukwu6:
grin I'm just calming myself down with a bottle of 33
Flex more mbok
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by nurudeen181(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11
i didn't read the story o... what caught my attention is that the poster thinks he/she can read minds...
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by spencekat(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11
omoyagba:
Never believe a woman's story about her marriage break-up without listening to her husband. Women have a capability to state a story so as to whip sentiments in their favor. Let me shock you that a crying woman does not mean she is telling the truth. The tears is to distract from her obvious lies.
So until I hear the husband's side of the story I refuse to believe her
This is a redpiller. 👍

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by macho44(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11
thesicilian:

We're all passing through a lot sir. Me self get 9 children. Should I drop my number for you?
Abeg drop your address sef make We come arrest you. For this TINUBULATION period, only you born 9 pikins!
You be confirm "KNACKERMURA"!
Mr AmuNike🤝

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Unseen(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11
frankyychiji:
I watched the interview video and my opinion is that she lived a bad life.. a terrible one at that.

Imagine borrowing from lots of loan app without paying.

Imagine her victim mentality in this age and time over a failed marriage.

Imagine not divorcing a dead beat husband promptly.

Imagine her father in-law gave her husband money for rent and upkeep and warned him to stay away from her.

Imagine badmouthing people who tried to house her. Such entitlement!

In conclusion, she's not a nice person and can't obtain we online relations.

She even said she was a single mom before she married... Out of the 3 kids, only 2 was for the husband. Had a baby girl out of wedlock.
How's the man that accepted you as a single mom treating you bad now?

She even collaborated with 2Face back then and performed with other artists. How's she this broke?

Something is not adding up

4 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by 1Sharon(f): 7:31pm On Mar 11
Never heard about her. But she has a good voice she can make a comeback.

2 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by hansomb: 7:33pm On Mar 11
Those days on sounds city.... life fxxks everyone at some point
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Gerard28: 7:34pm On Mar 11
o123456789:
She was well known in Benin City Edo State, The track Maleria topped ITV/Radio music countdown show hosted by Sydney Shocker Iyore. One thing I believe is that she married one of these club guys, because she frequent night clubs alot being a musician. It will shock you to know that it was the husband that made her to stop singing and become a full housewife. Lesson here is that never sacrifice your dreams and goals for anything relationship, it will even make you yourself to be entitled, like frequent nagging with the word "after sacrificing my goals for you"
Not just Benin. Port Harcourt and Co.
Malaria was a Massive Hit

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by hansomb: 7:34pm On Mar 11
1Sharon:
Never heard about her. But she has a good voice she can make a comeback.

Probably u are less than 30 years that's y

2 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Hezmatosky: 7:34pm On Mar 11
post=128873905:

Her Own Case, is worst, Can't You Understand
@, e be like say na your speck abi wink this one wey you carry am for chest grin
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:35pm On Mar 11
Delightsome2023:
you need something more than business Victoria and I want to give you something special

Get a life.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by NaijaCover(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11
Hezmatosky:

@, e be like say na your speck abi wink this one wey you carry am for chest grin

Na Where, Person Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food, Take Chop
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by NaijaCover(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11
UyaiIncomparabl:

DO NOT reach out to this guy o. Reach out to Lucky Udu on Facebook if you have an interest to help her. Reach out to you kor, reach out to you ni. Mumu wannabe blogger. You wan collect your ration.

Who Publish The News Here?
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by fkj950ax(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11
I really don’t understand why ladies get to this place.
Relationships and/or marriages are not poverty alleviation projects.
As long as you all think like this, stories like this will be rinse and repeat

2 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:57pm On Mar 11
post=128890734:

Who Publish The News Here?

Was the news orginally curated by you? Are you dense? You this cheap copy and paste blogger, get a life this minute. grin
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:58pm On Mar 11
fkj950ax:

Did you watch the video?

The guy was the leech and liability. Watch the video!

2 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by NaijaCover(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11
UyaiIncomparabl:

Was the news orginally curated by you? Are you dense? Copy and paste blogger. Get a life this minute.

Are You On Cheap Drugs?

Didn't You look at the Source Of The Thread

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by 1Sharon(f): 8:01pm On Mar 11
fkj950ax:

Mumu.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:05pm On Mar 11
post=128890919:

Are You On Cheap Drugs?

Didn't You look at the Source Of The Thread

Was the news written by you? Is it not your usual copy and paste? Do you have the mental ability and originality to write, edit and curate posts? Or is not your usual rinse and repeat? grin

You went to Facebook to lift a news you supposedly did not write yourself and now claiming "king". Clown of the century. grin

3 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by ChengHun(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11
Nobody would help her now, it when she dies that someone will now come out and say " we have an unreleased song together".

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Johnsonjoye(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by NaijaCover(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11
UyaiIncomparabl:

Was the news written by you? Is it not your usual copy and paste? Do you have the mental ability and originality to write, edit and curate posts? Or is not your usual rinse and repeat? grin

You went to Facebook to lift a news you supposedly did not write yourself and now claiming "king". Clown of the century. grin

Don't Push Me to the wall, because if you do.

Me, way be, KING OF TERRIBLE BAD NEWS, will start to............., Don't allow bad news to come to your door step, I dey beg you right now.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by VULCAN(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11
Read this post below well and realise you are being invited to an expose of the heartlessness that is the staple of Nigerian politicians.

This person is channeling the spirit of our leaders past and present.

They don't even have a gram of sympathy for the downtrodden.

Do you remember when Oshiomhole told that widow selling under the bridge to "go and die"

That is the type of mindset that this fellow has.

So don't expect Nigeria to become better when many Nigerians still have stones in the place of their hearts.

They feel nothing for your pains and are bitter that they have to come around you every 4 yrs to beg for votes.

This person lost his humanity someone along the way.
finallybusy:
She was a one hit wonder. She should find a job. I’m going to watch the video. Naija-cover, you will refund my data if the condition doesn’t melt my heart. I know she’s not physically disabled. Separation can happen to anybody because we cannot control who we pick for marriage/partnership.

Naija-cover, if I slap you, ehn! One hit wonder jam deadbeat husband. Situation don scatter, now she wan do bambiala to better her case. Yes, she got old. I can’t blame the man. I believe she nagged him to death every day. She’s 39 years old forming 37. Damilola Adegbite is her age and facing the same situation. That one is coping well and staying fit. Make madam give herself sense obtain cleaner job if she no know where to start from.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by NaijaCover(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Look at this fool. grin

So, this one is supposed to be a threat or an admonition to yourself? Do you realise how DULL you sound? KING OF TERRIBLE BAD NEWS INDEED. What a retarded monkey. grin

Cc: nlfpmod seun and mynd44
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:24pm On Mar 11
post=128891283:

Cc: nlf.pmod seu.n and myn.d44

Lol. E pain am. grin wink
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by NAC1666: 8:31pm On Mar 11
post=128873601:
What happened to the then hottest Female Beloved Port Harcourt Singer, Soty?

This is the Sad and heartbreaking story of Soty who was once a raving celebrity and singer of Malaria the song the rocked Nigeria in 2006/2007

Sotonye Samuel Horsfall popularly known as "Soty" broke into all of our lives, consciousness and ears around 2006/2007 when she dropped her fire single, “Malaria”.

But her sad story today is a indication of how bad a beautiful life can turn sour over time.

Well, From The Information Gathered By UDOKABESTLUV, (Bad News Blogger) Beautiful Female Singer, "Soty" barely feeds and has been suffering for years now and recently abandoned with her three kids by her jobless husband of over 6 years because the man thinks she is old and no longer look good for him.

Incase You Didn't Remember Soty who sing popular song - Malaria, Watch Her Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgcBPT3HKJg?si=uZS_Ri72lzWkjvUH

Please If You Know "SOTY" The Female Singer, Personality, Tell Her, that her Destiny Helper Is very close to her door step, No More Weeping For Her, No More Bad News In Her Life Again.

Interview Lucky Udu, Did With The Female Singer, Soty In Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

▶️ Watch This Video
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/PWPBgBrLpQUBKkbS/?mibextid=jmPrMh

Source: NAIJACOVERBLOG
Probably the husband decided to use sniper to kill the malaria
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by verdade: 8:52pm On Mar 11
I know where she lives in ph
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Lovit(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11
The man don give am Malaria las las..

come to think of it, he married her because of that one hit song fame but she didn't develop her self further

some women will just abandon their career once they enter marriage, only for their eye to clear once abandoned or the man dies

let her brush off her dusty voice and go back to the drawing board, she can still make it in the music industry if she works hard

2 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by GoodSpirit: 9:13pm On Mar 11
post=128873905:

Her Own Case, is worst, Can't You Understand

How do you know her case is worse? Did you hear from others people or even the said husband before reportage?

Hope you are not spreading fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death / Jarule Poses With A 107-Year-Old Only Survivor Of Black Wallstreet (Photo) / Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.