Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Startcredits.com Plays A Scam On Me On The 10th Of March This Year 2024 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Startcredits.com Plays A Scam On Me On The 10th Of March This Year 2024 (109 Views)

Binomo Scam On Instagram / Beware Of Flip Cash Scam On Instagram / Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Startcredits.com Plays A Scam On Me On The 10th Of March This Year 2024 by Adaenjee(f): 12:55pm On Mar 11
I did a research the previous day on the 9th of March this last week Saturday and came across the site startcredits.com as a media where to get institutions for loan application. They gave two options of membership payment such as the 1st attachment below. I chose the premium package which is N2400 and paid through their paystack. Then I got the confirmation email for my membership activation which is on the second and third attachment below. After that, I selected my choice institute amongst the list of institutes for loan application and applied. They sent me another email for successful submission of my application. Then following morning on the 10th, I received this from the paystack and startcredits.com via email.

Re: Startcredits.com Plays A Scam On Me On The 10th Of March This Year 2024 by Nackzy: 1:18pm On Mar 11
Apply for a refund

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Otti Visit Scene Of Fire Incident In Ehere Market, Vows To Forestall Incident / 87 Abdúcted In An Attæc On The Kajuru-station Community In Kabiru Lga Of Kaduna / Will Ipob Come Fight For Their Niger Delta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.